십자가의 도

2010.05.28 09:09

섬김이 Views:9017

School of Jesus Disciples     REV 2:7

743 S. Grandview St. L.A. CA. 90057            Tel. (213)928-2932  Pastor P.K.
New York City, Washington, DC, Los Angeles
Gloria - 2010 El Shaddai Holy Fire

Jesus Cross Marching 2010 - Band

(18)십자가의 도가 멸망하는 자들에게는 미련한 것이요 구원을 얻는 우리에게는 하나님의 능력이라  (18)For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.             I Cor 1:18

Mission : Gloria -2010  Praise Celebration

New York City, Washington, DC, Los Angeles

글로리아 Gloria -2010-Praising Band 팀의 USA일정

1.New York: 9월 13일 (월요일) 뉴욕 도착- 15일(수요일)까지

- N Y Host-Church -“Praise the Lord” 뉴욕 주찬양 교회 –김희복 목사담임

New York Association of Evangelism, New York Assoc. of Churches

2.Washington,D C: 9월 16일(목요일)- 19일(주일)까지

- Church for All Nations, KCPC, Eden Methodist Church,

First Love Int’l Ministries –Pastor Banks & Ivory & John Seo.

3.L.A.일정: 9월 20일(월요일)- 23일(목요일) 저녁 한국으로 귀국

-El shaddai Holy Fire, Joshua Crusade, Christ Blessing Ministry.

(5)여호와의 말씀에 내가 그 사면에서 불 성곽이 되며 그 가운데서 영광이 되리라

(5)For I, declares the LORD, will be a wall of fire around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.'                                    Zech 2:5

(10)여호와의 일을 태만히 하는 자는 저주를 받을 것이요 자기 칼을 금하여 피를 흘리지 아니하는 자도 저주를 당할 것이로다

(10)"Cursed be the one who does the Lord's work negligently, And cursed be the one who restrains his sword from blood.           Jer 48:10

Contact: New York-Pastor Hee B. Kim (646)270-9037, Pastor Young H. Kim (914)393-1450; D.C.-Pastor John Seo(240)506-9399, Elder Phillip Ahn – MD

(443)802-2360;L.A. Pastor Peter Kim TEL.(213)928-2932C; (213)484-2795Fax.  Email: peterkim123@sbcglobal.net

!Holy-Fire Torch Prayer Assembly!

Jesus Disciples – “Holy Fire of God”

Awakening 2010 Prayer Meeting  

횃불 성령 대각성 기도 모임

(May 29, 2010 Sat, 2:00pm -7:00pm)

빌기를 다하매 모인 곳이 진동하더니 무리가 다 성령이 충만하여 담대히 하나님의 말씀을 전하니라  

And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.                                                                               Acts 4:31

Place: TORCH Mt. Holy-Fire Prayer Center

Address – 32000-263rd St. E. LLano. CA 93544,       in National Angeles Forest Mountain, on the way to I-15 North - Victoville

Direction –from L.A> Freeway I-10 E or I-60 E or I-210 East to I-15 N , Drive 20 minutes North until Local 138 West to Palmdale; 14 miles from I-15N and 138 cross to 263rd St, Left turn to Torch Mt. Prayer Center

Contact -   Rev. Dr. Hee W. Jung, Director  Tel. (626)912-4788Office; (626)419-6804Cell; (626)221-4050 Prayer Center .

Preachers – Dr. Hee W. Jung, Rev Chul Chang.

Time – May 29, 2010 Saturday,2:00pm -7:00pm

이 천국 복음이 모든 민족에게 증거되기 위하여 온 세상에 전파되리니 그제야 끝이 오리라

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world

for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.   Mt 24:14

행 3:16 - 행 3:16

(16)그 이름을 믿으므로 그 이름이 너희 보고 아는 이 사람을 성하게 하였나니 예수로 말미암아 난 믿음이 너희 모든 사람 앞에서 이같이 완전히 낫게 하였느니라 (16)And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.                              Acts 3:16

둘이둘이 단둘이서–예수님과

Two into Oneness with Christ

둘이둘이 단둘이서  둘이둘이 단둘이서

월화수목금토일이    너무너무 행복해

이세상을 다준다해도 예수님이 안계신다면

무슨의미 무슨꿈으로 살아 갈수 있나요

생각만해도 가슴 떨리는 예수님을 만났어

이리보고 저리봐도 틀림없는 예수님

사랑해 사랑해 - 하늘만큼 땅만큼 -

사랑해 사랑해 - 하늘만큼 땅만큼 -

둘이둘이 단둘이서, 둘이둘이 단둘이서

월화수목금토일이    너무너무 행복해

- arranged by sister Chanel Park P. 2010  

Evangelism in French  for Soul-Winning 2010

- The Word of God – (English/Esp/French)

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.                                Acts 1:8

pero recibiréis poder, cuando haya venido sobre vosotros el Espíritu Santo, y me seréis testigos en Jerusalén, en toda Judea, en Samaria, y hasta lo último de la tierra.              

Hechos 1:8

TOB Acts 1:8 mais vous allez recevoir une puissance, celle du Saint Esprit qui viendra sur vous; vous serez alors mes témoins à Jérusalem, dans toute la Judée et la Samarie, et  jusqu'aux extrémités de la terre.»                                                                                                                                                

KJV Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

R60 Isaiah 9:6 Porque un niño nos es nacido, hijo nos es dado, y el principado sobre su hombro; y se llamará su nombre Admirable, Consejero, Dios Fuerte, Padre Eterno, Príncipe de Paz.

TOB Isaiah 9:5 Car un enfant nous est né, un fils nous a été donné. La souveraineté est sur ses épaules. On proclame son nom: «Merveilleux - Conseiller, Dieu - Fort, Père à jamais, Prince de la paix.»

'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' says the LORD of hosts.  

Zech 4:6

No con ejército, ni con fuerza, sino con mi Espíritu, ha dicho

Jehová de los ejércitos.   Zacarias 4:6

TOB Zechariah 4:6 Ni par la bravoure, ni par la violence, mais bien par mon Esprit, déclare le SEIGNEUR le tout-puissant.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.                    Gal 5:22-23

Mas el fruto del Espiritu es amor, gozo, paz, paciencia, benignidad, bondad,

fe, mansedumbre, templanza; contra tales cosas no hay ley.                            

Galatas 5:22-23

TOB Galatians 5:22 Mais voici le fruit de l'Esprit: amour, joie, paix, patience, bonté, bienveillance, foi, douceur, maîtrise de soi; contre de telles choses, il n'y a pas de loi.

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.                                           Rom 6:23

Porque la paga del pecado es muerte, mas la dádiva de Dios es vida eterna en Cristo Jesús Señor nuestro.                               Romanos 6:23

TOB Romans 6:23 Car le salaire du péché, c'est la mort; mais le don gratuit de Dieu, c'est la vie éternelle en Jésus Christ, notre Seigneur.

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.                                           Rom 5:8

Mas Dios muestra su amor para con nosotros, en que siendo aún pecadores, Cristo murió por nosotros.                                     Romanos 5:8

TOB Romans 5:8 Mais en ceci Dieu prouve son amour envers nous: Christ est mort pour nous alors que nous étions encore pécheurs.

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption        I Corinthians 1:30

Mas por él estáis vosotros en Cristo Jesús, el cual nos ha sido hecho por Dios sabiduría, justificación, santificación y redención.

I Corintios 1:30

TOB 1 Corinthians 1:30 C'est par Lui que vous êtes dans le Christ Jésus, qui est devenu pour nous sagesse venant de Dieu, justice, sanctification et délivrance,

JD-Class/Pastor P.K.  The Word of God (Eng/Esp/French)    

French pronunciation

Useful French phrases

A collection of useful phrases in French. Click on the English phrases to see them in many other languages.

Key to abbreviations: frm = formal, inf = informal, sg = singular (said to one person), pl = plural (said to more than one person).

English
français (French)

Welcome
Bienvenue

Hello
Salut / Bonjour
Allô? (on phone)

How are you?

I'm fine, thanks. And you?
Ça va? Comment ça va?
Comment allez-vous?

Ça va bien, merci. Et toi/vous?

Long time no see
Ça fait longtemps ! Ça fait longtemps qu'on s'est pas vu !

What's your name?

My name is ...
Comment est-ce que vous vous appelez ?
Comment vous appelez-vous ? (frm/pl)
Comment t'appelles-tu ?
Comment tu t'appelles ? (inf/sg)

Je m'appelle ...

Where are you from?

I'm from ...
D'où êtes-vous ? D'où venez-vous ? (frm)
Tu viens d'où ? Tu es d'où ? (inf)

Je viens de ... Je suis de ...

Pleased to meet you
Enchanté(e) / Je suis enchanté(e)

Good morning
Bonjour

Good afternoon
Bonjour / Bon après-midi

Good evening
Bonsoir

Good night
Bonne nuit

Goodbye
Au revoir / À bientôt

Good luck
Bonne chance !

Cheers/Good health!
Santé ! À votre santé !

Have a nice day
Bonne journée !

Bon appetit
Bon appétit !

Bon voyage
Bon voyage !

I don't understand
Je ne comprends pas

Please speak more slowly
Est-ce que vous pourriez parler plus lentement, s'il vous plaît?

Please say that again
Pouvez-vous répéter, s'il vous plaît ?
Pourriez-vous répéter, s'il vous plaît ?

Please write it down
Pourriez-vous me l'écrire ? (frm)
Pourriez-vous me l'écrire, s'il vous plait ? (frm)
Auriez-vous l'obligeance de me l'écrire, s'il vous plait ? (vfrm)

Do you speak French?

Yes, a little
Vous parlez français? Parlez-vous français?
Est ce-que vous parlez français? (frm)
Tu parles français? Parles-tu français?
Est ce-que tu parles français? (inf)

Oui, un peu / Oui, un petit peu

Excuse me
Excusez-moi ! Pardon ! Pardonnez-moi !

How much is this?
C'est combien ? Ça fait combien ? Ça coûte combien ?

Sorry
Désolé ! Je suis désolé ! Excusez-moi ! Je m'excuse !
Pardon ! Oh, pardon, excusez-moi ! Je vous demande pardon

Thank you
Response
Merci / Merci beaucoup

De rien / Il n'y a pas de quoi / Je vous en prie
Avec plaisir / À votre service

Where's the toilet?
Où sont les toilettes ?

This gentleman/lady
will pay for everything
Ce monsieur / cette dame va tout payer

Would you like to
dance with me?
Voudriez-vous danser avec moi?

I love you
Je t'aime, Je t'adore

Get well soon
Remets-toi vite / Guéris vite / Soigne-toi bien
Bon rétablissement / Prompt rétablissement
J'espère que tu iras mieux très vite
Je vous souhaite un prompt rétablissement

How do you say ... in French?
Comment dit-on ... en français ?

Leave me alone!
Laisse-moi tranquille ! (inf) Laissez-moi tranquille ! (frm)

Help!
Fire!
Stop!
Au secours ! À l'aide !
Au feu !
Arrêtez !

Call the police!
Appelle la police ! (inf) Appelez la police ! (frm)

Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year
Joyeux Noël et bonne année

Happy Easter
Joyeuses Pâques

Happy Birthday
Joyeux anniversaire / Bon anniversaire
Bonne fête (in Quebec)

One language is never enough
Une seule langue n'est jamais suffisante

My hovercraft is full of eels
Mon aéroglisseur est plein d'anguilles

Canadian French

Here are some of the differences in the pronunciation of Canadian French.

French Language

The French alphabet is exactly the same as the English alphabet, except the letters are pronounced differently. Following are the approximate French pronunciations for each letter. Letter
Pronouncation
Letter
Pronuncation

Some of the individual letters can have accents, which change the way they are pronounced. Following are the different versions: â, ç, é, è, ê, î, ï. These are not different or additional letters, they are merely letters with accents. The letter H is not pronounced, or to be more accurate, is pronounced very lightly.

The pronunciation of letters is also affected by their position. If the last letter of a word is a consonant, it is not pronounced unless:  the first letter of the next work is a vowel, or  the consonant is a C, F, L, or R. These four consonants are pronounced even if they are at the end of a word.

The French phrase for "How is that spelled?" is "Comment ça s'écrit?".For words with more than one syllable, the stress is always on the last syllable. If you can practice this, your French will be much better understood.

- The Word of God – (English/Esp/French)

But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Spirit is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.                                Acts 1:8

pero recibiréis poder, cuando haya venido sobre vosotros el Espíritu Santo, y me seréis testigos en Jerusalén, en toda Judea, en Samaria, y hasta lo último de la tierra.              

Hechos 1:8

TOB Acts 1:8 mais vous allez recevoir une puissance, celle du Saint Esprit qui viendra sur vous; vous serez alors mes témoins à Jérusalem, dans toute la Judée et la Samarie, et  jusqu'aux extrémités de la terre.»                                                                                                                                                

KJV Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

R60 Isaiah 9:6 Porque un niño nos es nacido, hijo nos es dado, y el principado sobre su hombro; y se llamará su nombre Admirable, Consejero, Dios Fuerte, Padre Eterno, Príncipe de Paz.

TOB Isaiah 9:5 Car un enfant nous est né, un fils nous a été donné. La souveraineté est sur ses épaules. On proclame son nom: «Merveilleux - Conseiller, Dieu - Fort, Père à jamais, Prince de la paix.»

'Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit,' says the LORD of hosts.  

Zech 4:6

No con ejército, ni con fuerza, sino con mi Espíritu, ha dicho

Jehová de los ejércitos.                                       Zacarias 4:6

TOB Zechariah 4:6 Ni par la bravoure, ni par la violence, mais bien par mon Esprit, déclare le SEIGNEUR le tout-puissant.

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.                                          

Gal 5:22-23

Mas el fruto del Espiritu es amor, gozo, paz, paciencia, benignidad, bondad,

fe, mansedumbre, templanza; contra tales cosas no hay ley.                            

Galatas 5:22-23

TOB Galatians 5:22 Mais voici le fruit de l'Esprit: amour, joie, paix, patience, bonté, bienveillance, foi, douceur, maîtrise de soi; contre de telles choses, il n'y a pas de loi.

For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.                                           Rom 6:23

Porque la paga del pecado es muerte, mas la dádiva de Dios es vida eterna en Cristo Jesús Señor nuestro.                               Romanos 6:23

TOB Romans 6:23 Car le salaire du péché, c'est la mort; mais le don gratuit de Dieu, c'est la vie éternelle en Jésus Christ, notre Seigneur.

But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.                                           Rom 5:8

Mas Dios muestra su amor para con nosotros, en que siendo aún pecadores, Cristo murió por nosotros.                                     Romanos 5:8

TOB Romans 5:8 Mais en ceci Dieu prouve son amour envers nous: Christ est mort pour nous alors que nous étions encore pécheurs.

But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption        I Corinthians 1:30

Mas por él estáis vosotros en Cristo Jesús, el cual nos ha sido hecho por Dios sabiduría, justificación, santificación y redención.

I Corintios 1:30

TOB 1 Corinthians 1:30 C'est par Lui que vous êtes dans le Christ Jésus, qui est devenu pour nous sagesse venant de Dieu, justice, sanctification et délivrance,

JD-Class/Pastor P.K.  The Word of God (Eng/Esp/French)    

French pronunciation

Useful French phrases

A collection of useful phrases in French. Click on the English phrases to see them in many other languages.

Key to abbreviations: frm = formal, inf = informal, sg = singular (said to one person), pl = plural (said to more than one person).

English
français (French)

Welcome
Bienvenue

Hello
Salut / Bonjour
Allô? (on phone)

How are you?

I'm fine, thanks. And you?
Ça va? Comment ça va?
Comment allez-vous?

Ça va bien, merci. Et toi/vous?

Long time no see
Ça fait longtemps ! Ça fait longtemps qu'on s'est pas vu !

What's your name?

My name is ...
Comment est-ce que vous vous appelez ?
Comment vous appelez-vous ? (frm/pl)
Comment t'appelles-tu ?
Comment tu t'appelles ? (inf/sg)

Je m'appelle ...

Where are you from?

I'm from ...
D'où êtes-vous ? D'où venez-vous ? (frm)
Tu viens d'où ? Tu es d'où ? (inf)

Je viens de ... Je suis de ...

Pleased to meet you
Enchanté(e) / Je suis enchanté(e)

Good morning
Bonjour

Good afternoon
Bonjour / Bon après-midi

Good evening
Bonsoir

Good night
Bonne nuit

Goodbye
Au revoir / À bientôt

Good luck
Bonne chance !

Cheers/Good health!
Santé ! À votre santé !

Have a nice day
Bonne journée !

Bon appetit
Bon appétit !

Bon voyage
Bon voyage !

I don't understand
Je ne comprends pas

Please speak more slowly
Est-ce que vous pourriez parler plus lentement, s'il vous plaît?

Please say that again
Pouvez-vous répéter, s'il vous plaît ?
Pourriez-vous répéter, s'il vous plaît ?

Please write it down
Pourriez-vous me l'écrire ? (frm)
Pourriez-vous me l'écrire, s'il vous plait ? (frm)
Auriez-vous l'obligeance de me l'écrire, s'il vous plait ? (vfrm)

Do you speak French?

Yes, a little
Vous parlez français? Parlez-vous français?
Est ce-que vous parlez français? (frm)
Tu parles français? Parles-tu français?
Est ce-que tu parles français? (inf)

Oui, un peu / Oui, un petit peu

Excuse me
Excusez-moi ! Pardon ! Pardonnez-moi !

How much is this?
C'est combien ? Ça fait combien ? Ça coûte combien ?

Sorry
Désolé ! Je suis désolé ! Excusez-moi ! Je m'excuse !
Pardon ! Oh, pardon, excusez-moi ! Je vous demande pardon

Thank you
Response
Merci / Merci beaucoup

De rien / Il n'y a pas de quoi / Je vous en prie
Avec plaisir / À votre service

Where's the toilet?
Où sont les toilettes ?

This gentleman/lady
will pay for everything
Ce monsieur / cette dame va tout payer

Would you like to
dance with me?
Voudriez-vous danser avec moi?

I love you
Je t'aime, Je t'adore

Get well soon
Remets-toi vite / Guéris vite / Soigne-toi bien
Bon rétablissement / Prompt rétablissement
J'espère que tu iras mieux très vite
Je vous souhaite un prompt rétablissement

How do you say ... in French?
Comment dit-on ... en français ?

Leave me alone!
Laisse-moi tranquille ! (inf) Laissez-moi tranquille ! (frm)

Help!
Fire!
Stop!
Au secours ! À l'aide !
Au feu !
Arrêtez !

Call the police!
Appelle la police ! (inf) Appelez la police ! (frm)

Merry Christmas
and a Happy New Year
Joyeux Noël et bonne année

Happy Easter
Joyeuses Pâques

Happy Birthday
Joyeux anniversaire / Bon anniversaire
Bonne fête (in Quebec)

One language is never enough
Une seule langue n'est jamais suffisante

My hovercraft is full of eels
Mon aéroglisseur est plein d'anguilles

Some of the individual letters can have accents, which change the way they are pronounced. Following are the different versions: â, ç, é, è, ê, î, ï. These are not different or additional letters, they are merely letters with accents. The letter H is not pronounced, or to be more accurate, is pronounced very lightly.

The pronunciation of letters is also affected by their position. If the last letter of a word is a consonant, it is not pronounced unless:  the first letter of the next work is a vowel, or  the consonant is a C, F, L, or R. These four consonants are pronounced even if they are at the end of a word.

The French phrase for "How is that spelled?" is "Comment ça s'écrit?".For words with more than one syllable, the stress is always on the last syllable. If you can practice this, your French will be much better understood.

Pastors Banks,Ivory, &John Seo

Thanks to Pastors Jerry Banks and Stephen Ivory and John Seo in Ellicott City, MD near Baltimore. - For Jesus Cross Marching 2010

New York - Pastor Hee B Kim and Pastors of Evanglism Association of New York

Pastor Hee B. Kim and the New York Pastors for Jesus Cross 2010

He Lives  Words and music: Alfred H. Ackley,

1. I serve a risen Savior, He's in the world today;

I know that He is living, whatever men may say.

I see his hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer

and, just the time I need Him, He's always near.
   Refrain

He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today!

He walks with me and talks with me along life's

Narrow way.

He lives, He lives salvation to impart!

You ask me how I know He lives?

He lives within my heart.

2. In all the world around me I see His loving care,

And tho' my heart grows weary, I never will despair.

I know that He is leading thro' all the stormy blase;

The day of His appearing will come at last.

Refrain

3. Rejoice, rejoice, O Christians, lift up your voice and sing

eternal halelujahs to Jesus Christ the King!

The Hope of all who seek Him, the Help of all who find,

None other is so loving, so good and

kind.   Refrain

FORWARDS -Tailand Crisis - from Missionary Paul Y, Tailand

태국을 위해 기도 부탁드립니다.

Sent: Fri, May 21, 2010 2:35:30 AM
Subject: 태국 입니다.

태국 정부가 붉은 옷 (UDD) 시위대를 강제 해산 후 이틀째 통행금지령을

실시한 오늘 21일 오전 상황입니다 간밤에 간헐적 방화가 있었으나 피해는 미미하였으며 진압후 총 36군데 방화중 센트랄 월드 백화점등 일부는 회복 불능인 곳도 있습니다.

채널 3 방송국은 아직 방송 재개를 못하고 있습니다. 오늘 아침 이곳 방콕의 현재 출근길 곳곳에 부분 정체가 있습니다. 도로상황으로 볼때 그간 재택 근무 혹은 휴무에 들어갔던 약 7-80%의 일반 기업들이 출근하는 듯 합니다

오전 라디오 뉴스를 참조하자면 시위지도부 중 첫날(19일) 6명이 자진 출두하였고 어제 3명이 출두 하였는데 강경파 지도부 중 1인인 아리수만이 체포되었다고 하였는데 누구도 체포된 아리수만을 만나 본 적이 없다고 나옵니다

또한 일부 시위지도부가 마지막 해산 직전 시위대에게 방화를 부추기는 발언이 녹음된 테입을 공개하여 너뻐츠의 위상이 많이 움추려 들 것으로 보입니다.

이제 전반적으로 진정국면에 들어 선 듯 합니다. 통행금지는 금일 밤 9시에도 적용되지만 마지막 마무리 단계로 보셔도 될 것 입니다.  

태국민의 빠른 회복 뿐 아니라 이곳의 한인들과 벅음을 전하기 위해 불철주야 애쓰시는 선교사님들의 사역 등 정상적인 일상으로의 복귀가 이루어 지도록 뜨겁게 기도해 주십시오.

또한 이 사건을 계기로 민주주의에 대한 열망으로 가득찬 태국 국민들로 다시 태어나고 결국 군주제가 바뀌어 민주주가 실현되어 더 많은 죽어가는 영혼들, 우상에 찌든 영혼들이 구원받는 역사가 있도록 기도해 주십시오.

태국 방콕에서 Rev. Paul Yun 올림.

from Bankok, Tailand

FORWARDS - Care for Disaster - Japan - from Missionary M H Kim

제목 : Re: 재난보호 NETWORK에 참여를 바라며
날짜 : Thu, 20 May 2010 19:57:01 -0700 (PDT)
조영상 선교사님,

일본의 미야자끼현의 구제역 재난을 알려 주셔서 같이 기도할 수 있게

되어 감사합니다. 농부들의 마음이 얼마나 안타깝겠습니까?

선교사님 같이 이러헤 연락해 주신 다른 선교사님들께

이메일을 보내 같이 기도하겠습니다. 일본땅에 복음이 왕성하길 기도합니다.

또 연락합시다.

김명희선교사 올림

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: RE: 재난보호 NETWORK에 참여를 바라며

김 명희 선교사님 !

아침에 감동적인 메일을 잘 받았습니다.

동경에서 소식을 전해드립니다.

주안에서 조영상선교사 올림

보내주실 내용

선교지 :  나라;____일본___________,   도시;____동경_____

지역;_______수도권____________

선교사 이름 : ____조영상 __________

파송교회/ 단체 : __대한예수교장로회, 한국대학생선교회__

이메일주소 : ___yongsangjo@hanmail.net_____________

전화번호 :  _____04-2939-3398(일본에서)___001-81-42-939-3398(해외에서)

<기도제목>

일본은 지금 미야자끼현에서 동물 바이러스 감염으로 축산농가가 슬픔에 차 있습니다. 매일 보여주는 테레비뉴-스는 바이러스에 감염된 소, 돼지의 힘없이 죽어가는 모습입니다.가축을 정성껏 돌보는 축산농부들의 울부짖는 소리가 가슴아픔니다. 지구촌에 만연하는 동물바이러스의 위협으로 부터 축산농민들이 보호받도록 기도해 주십시요. 아래 내용은 한국신문보도 내용입니다.

[한겨레] 규슈 미야자키현 11만8천마리 살처분 대상

'종우'까지 감염되고 송아지 거래 전면 중단

일본 규슈의 미야자키현 동쪽 해안가를 달리는 '10번 국도'엔 소독 매트가 곳곳에 깔려 있다. 지난 17일부터 이 길을 지나가는 모든 차량은 반드시 소독을 거쳐야만 한다. 이 지역 축산농가를 초토화하고 있는 구제역이 이 길을 따라 계속 남하하고 있기 때문이다.

구제역에 감염된 소와 돼지가 날마다 늘어나면서, 18일 현재 살처분 대상 가축은 11만8000여마리로 불어났다. 일본 구제역 역사상 최악의 사태다. 그러나 인력이 부족하고 묻을 곳도 마땅치 않아 실제 살처분을 끝낸 가축은 아직 절반에 불과한 형편이다. 미야자키현은 18일 비상사태를 선포했다.

일본 정부는 구제역의 추가 확산을 막기 위해 구제역이 발생한 지역의 반경 10㎞ 안 가축을 모두 살처분하고, 10∼20㎞ 안의 가축은 정부가 매입하기로 했다. 이렇게 하면, 살처분 대상은 소 4만마리, 돼지 12만6000마리 등 16만6000마리가 추가된다.

일본 정부는 살처분이 늦어지고 있는 점을 감안해 살처분 대상 가축에 예방백신을 접종해 바이러스 증식을 억제하는 방안도 검토하기 시작했다. 일정 범위 안의 가축을 모두 살처분하는 것이나, 예방백신을 접종하는 것이나 일본에서는 모두 처음 있는 일이다.

구제역은 최고급 '미야자키 소'를 지탱하는 종우에까지 이미 번졌다. 연간 송아지 8만 마리를 생산하는 55마리의 종우 가운데 49마리는 감염이 의심돼 살처분 대상이 됐다. 현은 인공수정용 정액의 90%를 공급해온 나머지 6마리 종우를 사육장에서 60㎞ 떨어진 현내 안전지대로 일단 피신시켰다. 종우를 새로 길러내는 데는 7~8년이 걸려 이번에 이들 종우마저 희생될 경우 미야자키현의 축산농가는 회복이 어려울 정도의 타격을 입을 것으로 우려되는 까닭이다.

구제역 확산은 다른 지역에도 영향을 주고 있다. 일본 송아지의 절반을 생산하는 규슈와 오키나와에서는 송아지 거래가 전면 중단된 상태다. 각지에서 소독약 수요가 급증하면서, 품절 사태가 빚어지기도 한다. 소와 관련된 마쓰리(축제)나 소 품평회 등 행사도 잇따라 취소되고 있다.

일본 정부는 가업을 폐할 형편에 놓인 축산농가 지원에 팔을 걷어붙이고 나섰다. 현행 제도에 따르면 살처분을 할 경우 가축 평가액의 20%는 농가가 부담해야 한다. 일본 정부는 현이 그 비용을 대신 부담할 경우, 그동안 절반만 지원하던 특별교부금을 이번에는 전액 지원해주기로 했다.

도쿄/정남구 특파원  

제목 : 재난보호 NETWORK에 참여를 바라며
날짜 : Wed, 19 May 2010 12:06:29 -0700 (PDT)

안녕하십니까?

저는 미국의 뉴욕 할렘에서 14년째 사역하고 있는 김명희선교사입니다.  

아시다시피 요즈음 지구는 병이들어 세계 곳곳에 자연재해가 빈번히 일어나고 있는형편입니다.

저는 할렘에서 홈레스 사역을 하면서 사역이 있는 날 비가 많이 오면 하나님께 홈레스들이 식사하러 올 수 있게끔 비가 그치던지 덜오게 해달라고 기도하며 받은 응답이 많습니다 또한 뉴욕에 허리케인이 온다고 경고 받고, 저희 브니엘 선교회 회원들이 간절히 허리케인이 비켜가게 해달라고 기도하여 받은 응답도 몇번 있습니다. 이번 겨울에도 폭설이 왔을 때 눈이 비가 되게 해달라고 기도해서 받은 응답도 있습니다.

그렇습니다. 선교사님도 경험하셨겠지만 날씨의 기도에도 응답하시는 하나님이십니다. 그리하여 믿음이 좋은 한인들이 중심이 되어 세계 곳곳에서 자연재해에 대한 경고를 받으면 그 지역에 계신 분들이 같이 기도하여 조금이라도 그 피해를 줄여 보자고 지난 3월 25일 뉴욕에서 재난보호기도 NETWORK를 창설하게 되었습니다.

저는 세계선교사협의회의 고석희 목사님께로 부터 이 이메일을  받고 선교사님께 메일을 보내고 있습니다. 선교사님, 부디 이 network에 참여해 주셔서 같이 재난을 위해 기도하며 주민을 조금이라도 보호하고, 마지막 때에 기도를 통해 땅을 회복하고 재난을 줄이는 운동에 동참해 주시기를 간절히

부탁드립니다. 그리고 가까이의 다른 선교사님들께도 이 소식을 알리고 동참을 권유해 주시기 바랍니다.

여기에 부탁한 information을 적어서 저희에게 이메일 해 주십시요.

그리고 재난경보가 있으면 저희에게도 연락해 주시면 같이 기도하겠습니다.

또한 기도를 통해 받으신 응답이 있으시면 연락해 주시면 다른 선교지와도 같이 나누겠습니다.

감사합니다.

이메일 :  penielmission96@yahoo.com,   penielmission@hanmail.net

저희 주소  :  54 Stoothoff Dr. New Hyde Park, NY 11040, USA

또한 저희 남편 장로님은 이곳 뉴욕에서 뉴욕 선교사의 집을 운영하고 계십니다. 선교사님께서  뉴욕에 오셔서 숙소가 필요하시면 한번 연락해 주십시요.

선교사의 집 웨사이트  :  www.nycgh.org

이메일  :  sunnyusany@yahoo.com

보내주실 내용

선교지 :  나라;_______________,   도시;___________________

지역;____________________________

선교사 이름 : _____________________________

파송교회/ 단체 : __________________________

이메일주소 : ______________________________

전화번호 :  ________________________________

브니엘 선교회/ 재난보호기도NETWORK,    대표, 김명희선교사 올림

FORWARDS