School of Jesus Disciples REV 2:7

2010.08.04 07:51

섬김이 Views:5262

School of Jesus Disciples     REV 2:7

743 S. Grandview St. L.A. CA. 90057            Tel. (213)928-2932  Pastor P.K.

Every Sunday 3:30 pm            JD-class      Email: peterkim123@sbcglobal.net

Seeking to make disciples who make disciples.

“그러나 너는 모든 일에 근신하여 고난을 받으며 전도인의 일을 하며 네 직무를 다하라”    But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.                                       II Tim 4:5

Devotional to JDs,

The Beast Covenant and Abomination- I

적그리스도의 언약과 멸망의가증한 것-I

(Rev. 13:1) I saw a beast...having ten horns ...and on his horns ten diadems.

The most famous verse that identifies the beast covenant is in Daniel. (Dan. 9:27) And he shall make a firm covenant with many for one week. The Church has swallowed much tradition about who "he" is that makes this covenant and who the "many" are that it is made with. Tradition tells us that a person called the antichrist or beast will make a covenant for seven years with natural Israel. Any covenant between Israel and the Muslim nations around her, many of which have come and gone, is merely a sign to spiritual Israel.

IS THERE A GAP between Grace and Judgment?

Jesus quoted Isaiah concerning His "anointed" earthly ministry. (Isa. 61:1) The Spirit of the Lord...is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me... (2) to proclaim the year of the Lord's favor, and the day of vengeance of our God ... However, He only quoted half of the verse. (Lk. 4:18) The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, Because he anointed me... (19) To proclaim the acceptable (or favorable) year of the Lord. The other half of the verse will be fulfilled approximately 2,000 years later, providing the gap between the sixty-ninth and the seventieth week.

(Isa. 61:2)...and the day of vengeance of our God. The "day of vengeance" did not come in Jesus' day for He came as a Lamb of grace. In a type, it came in the 70 A.D. vengeance on apostate Israel, but will be fulfilled in our day. After Jesus is rejected by the apostates of both Israel and the Church, He will come as a Lion of vengeance.

(2 Thes. 1:7) [A]nd to you that are afflicted rest with us, at the revelation of the Lord Jesus from heaven with the angels of his power in flaming fire, (8) rendering vengeance to them that know not God, and to them that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus. Notice that Paul around 52 A.D. looked past 70 A.D. and saw a "day of vengeance" at the end, which Isaiah showed would be the year also called the Day of the Lord. (Isa. 34:8) For the Lord hath a day of vengeance, a year of recompense for the cause of Zion.

[사 34:8-사 34:8]

(8)이것은 여호와의 보수할 날이요 시온의 송사를 위하여 신원하실 해라  

(8)For it is the day of the LORD'S vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion.                               Isa 34:8

(8) Porque es d@a de venganza de Jehov~, a=o de retribuciones en el pleito de Si#n.

Cyrus' sixty-ninth week ended with the birth of the Man-child, Jesus, whose birth to Mary was a sign in Isaiah 7:14 of the coming Man-child in Revelation 12, which is where the seventieth week begins. Also, Artaxerxes' sixty-ninth week ended and the type of the seventieth week began with the anointing of the Man-child, Jesus, as our seventieth week begins with the anointing of the end-time Man-child. That would tell us that their ministries are parallel with a gap in-between. The birthing and anointing of the Man-child is upon us.

** SIXTY-NINE WEEKS TO MESSIAH

We continue with Gabriel's announcement to Daniel. (Dan. 9:25) Know therefore and discern, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the anointed one, the prince, shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks (a total of sixty-nine weeks): it shall be built again, with street and moat, even in troublous times.

The Hebrew word for "weeks" here is shabua, meaning "a seven" and is used in Scriptures for both sevens of days and sevens of years. In this case history has proven these sixty-nine "weeks" to be "sevens" of years. This way, each day of the week represents one year and sixty-nine sevens of years would be 483 years. From the "commandment" to the coming of the "anointed", which in Hebrew is "Messiah", is 483 years.

Let’s see two dates for the "commandment" which prove that Jesus was the Messiah Who came 483 years later. Then we'll see when the beast covenant or seventieth week of the Tribulation is. There is great disagreement over which king it was that gave the "commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem" 483 years before the Messiah came. Of this there can be no doubt. The end of the seventy years of captivity that was prophesied by Jeremiah came in the first year of Cyrus when he freed the Jews to return and build the temple and city.

(2 Chr. 36:22) Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the Lord by the mouth of Jeremiah might be accomplished, the Lord stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and [put it] also in writing, saying, (23) Thus saith Cyrus king of Persia, All the kingdoms of the earth hath the Lord, the God of heaven, given me; and he hath charged me to build him a house in Jerusalem, which is in Judah. Whosoever there is among you of all his people, the Lord his God be with him, and let him go up (also in Ezra 1:1-4).

You will notice that the "house" or temple was considered part of the city of Jerusalem. Some believe that it was only the temple and not the city that Cyrus commanded to build, but Scriptures refute that. (Isa. 44:28) [T]hat saith of Cyrus, He is my shepherd, and shall perform all my pleasure, even saying of Jerusalem, She shall be built; and of the temple, Thy foundation shall be laid. (45:13)...he shall build my city, and he shall let my exiles go free... The great historian, Josephus, confirmed that it was Cyrus who commanded to rebuild Jerusalem, quoting a letter written by him to the governors that were in Syria.

"King Cyrus to Sisinnes and Sathrabuzzanes, sendeth greeting. I have given leave to as many of the Jews that dwell in my country as please to return to their own country, and to rebuild the city and to rebuild the temple of God at Jerusalem on the same place where it was before" (Antiquities of the Jews Book XI, Chapter 1, Section 1 & 3).

From the time King Cyrus commanded the temple and Jerusalem rebuilt in 486 B.C. there were "seven weeks" or forty-nine years until the temple made with hands was built, and then there was "threescore and two weeks" making a total of sixty-nine weeks or 483 years "unto the anointed" temple was built without hands in 4 B.C.

It was then that an angel of the Lord announced: "for there is born to you this day in the city of David a Saviour, who is Christ (Greek: anointed) the Lord" (Lk. 2:11). The 486 B.C. and the four B.C. dates were taken from Bible Chronology by Ivan Panin, which are deduced from Bible dates and proven by numeric patterns designed by God to prove authenticity. Our Lord Jesus was the only one who showed up on time and proved by His works to be the "anointed".

Some confusion has come due to subsequent commands to rebuild the temple and city that were made by Darius in Ezra 5:3-7 and Artaxerxes in Ezra 7:11-16 to fulfill Cyrus' initial command. (Ezra 6:14) ...And they builded and finished it, according to the commandment of the God of Israel, and according to the decree of Cyrus, and Darius, and Artaxerxes king of Persia.

Here is another interesting date that proves Jesus to be the "anointed", Who came after another sixty-nine week period. The commandment by Artaxerxes was commonly thought to have been in 457 B.C. (no numeric pattern date given). If we count from that date, remembering that there is no year "0" between B.C. and A.D.,we find that sixty-nine weeks end in 27 A.D. This is the date which is also given in Panin's Bible Chronology for the beginning of Jesus' ministry, when the scripture says He was thirty years old in Luke 3:23 and Hebrew tradition said that a man could become a Rabbi. At this end of another sixty-nine weeks, Jesus was baptized by John and "anointed" with the Holy Spirit for ministry.

This also is as Daniel foretold; the sixty-nine weeks would be "unto the anointed one". At this time in 27 A.D., Jesus announced that He was the "anointed". (Lk. 4:18) "The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, Because he anointed me to preach good tidings ... (21) And he began to say unto them, To-day hath this scripture been fulfilled in your ears." The year of this Anointed, which in Hebrew is "Messiah" and in Greek is "Christ", is set.

(Lk. 3:1) Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar... (2)...the word of God came unto John the son of Zacharias in the wilderness. (3) And he came into all the region round about the Jordan, preaching the baptism of repentance unto remission of sins ... (21) Now it came to pass, when all the people were baptized, that,

Jesus also having been baptized, and praying, the heaven was opened, (22) and the Holy Spirit descended in a bodily form, as a dove, upon him, and a voice came out of heaven, Thou art my beloved Son; in thee I am well pleased. (23) And Jesus himself, when he began [to teach], was about thirty years of age.

John was baptizing in the Jordan in the fifteenth year of Tiberius when Jesus was "anointed". This date is set at 27 A.D. by two lunar eclipses and the Bible numeric patterns found in Bible Chronology by Ivan Panin, page 225. With these two dates the Jews should have clearly known Who the Messiah was. The apostate Christians should just as clearly know of His second coming but it is just not that important to them, either. ****

Man-child in Revelation 12

(5)여자가 아들을 낳으니 이는 장차 철장으로 만국을 다스릴 남자라 그 아이를 하나님 앞과 그 보좌 앞으로 올려가더라  (6)그 여자가 광야로 도망하매 거기서 일천 이백 육십일 동안 저를 양육하기 위하여 하나님의 예비하신 곳이 있더라

(5)And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and [to] his throne.  (6)And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.  

Rev12:5-6

Remember the word I received from the Lord. "In the Gospels are a prophecy of the first 3-1/2 years of the Tribulation and the book of Acts is a prophecy of the second 3-1/2 years." From the birth of Jesus in 4 B.C. to His 3-1/2 year ministry is a type that is compressed into Revelation 12. Here the Man-child is born and quickly caught up to the throne; and David was anointed before going to the throne.

(Rev. 12:4)...[T]he dragon standeth before the woman that is about to be delivered, that when she is delivered he may devour her child. (5) And she was delivered of a son, a man child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and unto his throne.

Coming out of mother is a spiritual process of maturing beyond the confines of the carnal church, not just physically departing from their buildings. It appears that the corporate Man-child is passing through this process until the full birth and throne anointing. It will happen where the Man-child was born, spoke, and quickly walked in maturity. This is because of a great anointing without measure, as it was with Jesus in John 3:34.

Micah clearly prophesied this gap between the sixty-ninth week in the time of Jesus and the seventieth week in the Man-child's time. (Mic. 5:2) But thou Bethlehem...out of thee shall one come forth unto me that is to be ruler of Israel; whose goings forth are from of old, from everlasting.

Jesus Christ, the pre-existent Son of God, Who took on a body, born as a Son of man, was anointed "to be the ruler of Israel". Neither natural nor spiritual Israel submitted to Jesus as ruler and He became "the stone which the builders rejected" (Lk. 20:17). The wolves came in to divide the flock among themselves (Acts 20:29, 30). So, He gave them up to go their own religious way until the end-time.

Woman travails and brings forth the Man-child at the beginning of the Tribulation. (3) Therefore will he give them up, until the time that she who travaileth hath brought forth. Jesus will come manifested in the Man-child born to the Woman Church at the end of the gap.

Artaxerxes' sixty-ninth week ended with the anointing of the Man-child, Jesus, for the former rain ministry to Israel. Almost 2,000 years later the seventieth week of the Tribulation will begin with the anointing of the end-time Man-child for the latter rain ministry to the Church. Hosea showed that after Israel and the apostate church rejected the Word, Jesus, and the former rain, the presence of the Lord would leave this world and will only return after the gap, to be manifested first in the Man-child.

During this time natural Israel has been out of favor with God, being without faith in their sacrifice, Jesus Christ, and the Church hasn't been much better.

[호 6:6-호 6:6]

(6)나는 인애를 원하고 제사를 원치 아니하며 번제보다 하나님을 아는 것을 원하노라  (6)For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.  (6)For I delight in loyalty rather than sacrifice, And in the knowledge of God rather than burnt offerings.                 Hosea 6:6

(6) Porque misericordia quise, y no sacrificio; y conocimiento de Dios m~s que holocaustos.

Hosea’s Two days & Third day Interpretation -

(Hos. 5:15) I will go and return to my place, till they acknowledge their offence, and seek my face: in their affliction they will seek me earnestly. (6:2) After two days will he revive us: on the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live before him. (3)...his going forth is sure as the morning; and he will come unto us as the rain, as the latter rain that watereth the earth.

The latter rain revival through the Man-child will come after two prophetic days, or 2,000 years, on the morning of the third prophetic day. These two days are probably the fifth and sixth millennial prophetic days, which started with the birth of Jesus, Who came four prophetic days after Adam. That would put us on the morning of the third prophetic day from the birth of Jesus, or the morning of the seventh prophetic day from Adam. However, if the two days started after Jesus left in 30 A.D. it could be at least 2030 before he will come unto us...as the latter rain. It seems very clear that He will not wait that long. Praise God!

Panin showed that God's method of numeric chronology also places Christ's death on the Cross in 30 A.D. As we have seen, this is after sixty-nine weeks when Daniel prophesied that the Messiah would be "cut off". Until Jesus' death, God's interest was to "finish transgression" in "thy people", natural Israel. (Dan. 9:24) Seventy weeks are decreed upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish transgression, and to make an end of sins. After this time God's interest was to "finish transgression" in "thy people", spiritual Israel.

There is a clear gap between the time a remnant of the natural Israel were matured in Jesus' day and when the spiritual Israel are matured in the Man-child's day. Notice that after the sixty-nine weeks and the crucifixion, the seventieth week still had not physically come according to Daniel's text. Forty years later Jerusalem was destroyed and still the seventieth week had not physically come.

(26)...[T]he people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary ... After the sixtynine weeks, Jesus' ministry and crucifixion, and the prince destroying Jerusalem in 70 A.D., the seventieth week is declared to be yet in the future. (27) And he shall make a firm covenant with many for one week.

Why the gap between the sixty-ninth and the seventieth weeks? Remember that the seventieth week could not have happened in that day for, as we saw in verse 24, it will bring an end of sins and transgressions, which will only come in the last day. Also, the last week has to be last for "Seventy weeks are decreed upon thy people and upon thy holy city", and as we have seen, the overwhelming majority of Daniel's brethren in the Lord live in the end-time. So, the true holy city will be built with the living stones of God's holy people until the last trump.

THE COMING PRINCE OF THE COVENANT

The majority of God's people will not recognize the beast and subsequently the covenant because of traditional, carnal, apostasy. (Dan. 9:26)...[T]he people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and even unto the end shall be war; desolations are determined. Notice that "the prince" whose people destroyed Jerusalem in 70 A.D. is also "he" in the same sentence who makes the covenant almost 2,000 years later! (27) And he shall make a firm covenant with many for one week. The prince here is either a 2,000-year old man resurrected before the "first resurrection" that John saw after the Tribulation, or he is a spirit prince. Since the first conclusion is obvious it is the spirit prince –the Beast.

Here is a clue to the solution. All of the princes in Daniel's text were either angel princes or demon princes, who are called "principalities" in Ephesians 6:12. Of the three evil principalities mentioned, the first ruled over the Persian beast, the second ruled over the Grecian beast, and the third ruled over the Roman beast, which was the "prince that shall come" whose people destroyed Jerusalem.

In Daniel's vision, a man clothed with linen who is described like Christ, said, (10:13) But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days; but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me.... (20)...I return to fight with the prince of Persia: and when I go forth, lo, the prince of Greece shall come.

After the principalities of Persia and Greece came the principality of Rome. The sixth beast head of the world was Rome, which died and will be resurrected in the Tribulation. (Rev. 13:3) And [I saw] one of his heads as though it had been smitten unto death; and his death-stroke was healed: and the whole earth wondered after the beast.

The Roman Empire is being revived in our day. Its principality is returning "[a]nd he shall make a firm covenant with many for one week". We also see here an angel prince, Michael, warring with these demon princes. (Dan. 12:1) And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince who standeth for the children of thy people. Notice that just as Michael is a prince from heaven, over a body inhabited by Christ the King, so this principality is returning from the abyss to rule over a beast body inhabited by Satan, a king.

(Rev. 17:8) The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and is about to come up out of the abyss, and to go into perdition. The beast is the body of all lost mankind, whose spirits and souls are born from the abyss through the seed of hordes of demons from the abyss. (Jn. 8:23) And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

Antichrist – the Beast 666  &  NWO

[계 17:7-계 17:8]

(7)천사가 가로되 왜 기이히 여기느냐 내가 여자와 그의 탄바 일곱 머리와 열 뿔 가진 짐승의 비밀을 네게 이르리라  (8)네가 본 짐승은 전에 있었다가 시방 없으나 장차 무저갱으로부터 올라와 멸망으로 들어갈 자니 땅에 거하는 자들로서 창세 이후로 생명책에 녹명되지 못한 자들이 이전에 있었다가 시방 없으나 장차 나올 짐승을 보고 기이히 여기리라

(7)And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. (8)The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.                                                  Rev17:7-8

Satan always seeks to imitate and impersonate God. After the Roman Empire was "smitten unto death" their prince went to the abyss, or pit, where God reserves some fallen angels for a time of judgment on earth. (2 Pet. 2:4) For if God spared not angels when they sinned, but cast them down to hell (Greek: "Tartarus"), and committed them to pits of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment.

This is somewhat like confining Yasser Arafat to his Ramallah compound; he just ruled from there through his emissaries. These particularly evil spirits are held in Tartarus, which is only used in this one verse and is part of Hell. In every other place in the New Testament the Greek words, geenna and hades are translated "Hell". When the body of a wicked person dies, the spirit and soul goes to Hell. It is the same with a corporate body like the Roman Empire. When it was dissolved through being conquered, the ruling spirit and spirits went to Hell for a season.

Revelation describes the resurrection of this Roman Empire beast. (Rev. 13:1) And I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns, and seven heads ... (3) And [I saw] one of his heads as though it had been smitten unto death; and his death-stroke was healed: and the whole earth wondered after the beast.

Obviously there is no seven-headed individual man with seven sets of scuba gear who comes up out of the sea to rule the world. Only one of the heads of this corporate, world beast is resurrected here. The sixth head, Rome, which was smitten unto death and whose principality went to the abyss, will be revived in stages as a seventh and eighth head into which "the whole earth" will flow. Notice that "one of his heads" was smitten. That is one head of the seven heads. In these days the death stroke to the sixth head will be healed as the Roman principality rebuilds his beast body and then returns with his spirit armies to take full possession.

An antichrist principality will unite the body of antichrist in covenant just as Christ is uniting the body of Christ in covenant. Just as Christ is building His body for the Father to rule over, so this beast or antichrist principality is building his body for Satan to rule over.

Mary Baxter saw the beast principality in the pit sending demons up through the horns to the surface of all the earth to build this One World Order body. Rome was identified in Daniel 7:7 as having "ten horns" and the revived Roman Empire in its first stage in Revelation has "ten horns". (Rev. 12:3) And there was seen another sign in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his heads seven diadems.

Strangely, this world body is called Satan. Although he is not omnipresent, he, through his body of spirits from the abyss, is recreating his own fallen nature in all lost men who are born of him. (Rev. 12:9) And the great dragon was cast down, the old serpent, he that is called the Devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world ... Satan is cast down from before God because the true Church has finally stood up.

Revelation 12

(10)...[T]he accuser of our brethren is cast down, who accuseth them before our God day and night. (11) And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb, and because of the word of their testimony; and they loved not their life even unto death. He then gives authority over the seven-headed, ten-horned body of mankind to the corporate beast spirit, which includes the Roman principality and the powers beneath him. This is the last stage of the revived Roman Empire.

(13:1)...I saw a beast coming up out of the sea, having ten horns, and seven heads ... (4) and they worshipped the dragon, because he gave his authority unto the beast ... In this way Satan can experience earthly omnipresence through the beast spirit and body. He manifests through his demons the same destructive nature shown when he used Rome to destroy Jerusalem and Israel in 70 A.D. They were and will be "the people of the prince that shall come". Although this beast is the eighth head of the world, it also has seven heads, which shows it to be an extension of the dragon's seventh head. Obviously Satan's favorite principality is working to manifest him in both of these beasts, but will come up to rule personally in the second beast body.

This story of the casting down of Satan in mid-Tribulation and then the sending up of the principality and the beast body of demons is again seen in Revelation. (Rev. 9:1) And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star from heaven fallen unto the earth: and there was given to him the key of the pit of the abyss. Satan is the fallen star here. In Isaiah 14:12, he is called the "day-star", which was "Lucifer" in the original translation. He is cast down to the earth only to release the demon captives of the abyss.

(2) And he opened the pit of the abyss; and there went up a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. (3) And out of the smoke came forth locusts upon the earth; and power was given them, as the scorpions of the earth have power. Satan releases locusts, which are demons that have devoured God's crop of the saints according to Joel 2:25. Their power is as scorpions, which are demons in Luke 10:19, 20 (below). (4) And it was said unto them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree, but only such men as have not the seal of God on their foreheads. –Rev 9.

We see here that they will "hurt" those who "have not the seal of God", which are those who will have the mark of the beast. These scorpion demons will not be able to personally "hurt" those who have the mark & mind of Christ for He said, "Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall in any wise hurt you. Nevertheless in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you" (Lk. 10:19, 20).

People with the Mark of the Beast 666 be tormented -

Since they cannot "hurt" the righteous, they will possess and torment the wicked, which I believe will be seen as a side-effect of the mark. (Rev. 9:5) And it was given them that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when it striketh a man. (6) And in those days men shall seek death, and shall in no wise find it.

These demons will then use this marked, possessed, beast body to persecute the righteous in the second half of the Tribulation. The reason for this strategy is because the righteous are told to "resist not him that is evil", meaning resist not evil men by physical force. However, they are told to "resist the devil". This makes perfect conditions for spiritual crucifixion in them.

These demons from the abyss are ruled by the principality over ancient Rome, who has historic experience in persecuting the saints. (Rev. 9:11) They have over them as king the angel of the abyss: his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek [tongue] he hath the name Apollyon. "Apollyon" here is actually Apolluon, meaning "destroyer", and Apollo comes from the same Greek word, apollumi. Apollo was a god of the Roman Empire and son of their most high god, Jupiter.

Apollo is the Roman principality who will rule the revived Roman Empire and is also a son of their most high god, Satan. (Rev. 17:8) The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and is about to come up out of the abyss, and to go into perdition. Notice that the corporate spirit of the beast enters "perdition", the name given to the "sons of perdition", some of which are among God's people as Judas was. "Perdition" here is the Greek word, apoleia, meaning "destruction" and comes from apollumi just as Apolluon does. Like father, like son.

Now we see that the Roman principality is the destroyer who, with his demons, enters his corporate body called "destruction" making one corporate beast: spirit, soul and body. When this happens after 1260 days of the covenant, all nations will be unified to persecute the saints. The Roman principality will rule under Satan but over other principalities who rule over the legions of demons from the abyss, which rule in the beast corporate body.

This is antichrist spirits ruling over human antichrist spirits, ruling an antichrist corporate body. In the same way Christ's "life giving spirit" (1 Cor. 15:45) rules over legions of angels from heaven, who rule the born again spirits of Christ's corporate body. As Christ comes to manifest the Father in His body, so antichrist comes to manifest Satan in his body.

US & Revived Roman Empire -

By the grace of God the truth from the Word and other Biblical confirmations will overwhelmingly prove the role of the U.S. and its President's role in this beast kingdom. We were told by our Lord to expect delusion so strong that "so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect" (Mt. 24:24), so please don't think that any of us can be immune to the traditions of men.

The U.S. rejected her king in the American Revolution. The founders realized that kings were fickle rulers with too much power. They divided that power by checks and balances, investing it in a corporate king of sorts called the Executive, Judicial, and Legislative Branches. This fits perfectly with the revelation that individual historic types are fulfilled corporately in the end times. From here on, when we speak of the President of the U.S., the corporate king should be in the back of your mind.

It should also be remembered that the beast was ruled by ten horns, or kings, in Revelation 13 and 17, but the harlot rode the beast and the harlot has this corporate head. Most of what we have spoken of until now has been about the corporate, religious harlot, but we will speak in detail of the secular corporate harlot of the U.S. that fulfills the same Scriptures in a different way. We will also see that this corporate secular head will steer the beast body towards and through the Tribulation.

The histories of Rome and Germany have many lessons for what is happening now and where we are going. Rome's constitutional democracy was similar to the U.S. in that the power was divided and not in the hands of one man. There was much freedom and prosperity among its citizens. Then in 68 B.C. the Roman beast kingdom was struck by a terrorist attack that reminds one of 9-11. Rome's port at Ostia with its war fleet was burned and two senators with their staff and bodyguards were taken hostage.

This attack did not come from a foreign nation but a brotherhood of the discontented among the nations similar to Al Qaeda. The fear that this could happen to their great superpower caused the people to demand security. Taking advantage of this opportunity the great military leader, Pompey the Great, had one of his lieutenants, Aulus Gabinius, to propose a law that became known as the Lex Gabinia. Basically this dictated that Pompey be given unrestrained authority to make war on terrorism.

After much bickering because of its unconstitutionality, just as the U.S. is having now, fear won out and the law passed. Through this they traded their balance of powers and individual liberties for security. Pompey was given most of the Roman treasury, 144 million sesterces, to build his war machine. Through his naval and military genius there were some quick victories against the enemy. For the next six years he sought to establish favorable governments throughout the Middle East. Of course, the powers and freedoms given away were never restored.

Next Attack to U S brings Martial law – the mark of Beast 666 mandatory –the verichip implanted.

In effect there was a form of martial law. Only eight years after the attack, in 60 B.C., a very ambitious Julius Caesar, was given the governorship in Gaul. Like Pompey, with all the resources at his disposal, he became very wealthy and elections became a sham. He became very popular with the people but was seen as a threat by Pompey and the Senate, who called upon him to disband his army and resign. Pompey attempted to enforce this edict but Caesar crossed the Rubicon in 49 B.C. and civil war brought him to ultimate power.

History is repeating as 9-11 and the next strike on America point our revived Roman Empire towards the loss of the balance of powers, martial law, and civil war.

Nazi – the rise of Hitler, Dictator

Whether you believe the communist terrorist or Prime Minister Hermann Göring started the fire that burned the Reichstag, the German Parliament, on 2/27/1933, the effect was to destroy constitutional democracy and bring about Nazi Germany. Hitler used this fire to stir up fear of a communist revolution, banning the communist party, and arresting 4000 of its leaders. He was then able to force President Hindenburg to pass an emergency decree suspending articles that guaranteed rights and freedoms and to dissolve the Reichstag so that he could increase the number of Nazi seats in the government.

The Nazis had convinced the public that the only way to stop the Communist revolution was to pass the Enabling Act. This was a law which gave Hitler the power to pass laws by decree without consulting the Reichstag. Since the Communist Party had been banned, it lost all of its representatives in the Reichstag to vote against the Enabling Act on 3-23-1933, which gave Hitler his dictatorial powers. And, as you know, he and his party persecuted and killed millions of Christians and Jews.

Time will continue to prove that this is the way the U.S. is going. After the 9-11 attacks, Congress passed, and then G.W. Bush signed, the PATRIOT ACT. This could have been called the Enabling Act because it set aside much of the Bill of Rights. The USA PATRIOT Act was an acronym for "Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism."

It has been criticized from the beginning for using terrorism as an excuse to allow the government to trample on civil liberties for their own agenda. At the expense of personal protections it greatly expanded the authority of U.S. law enforcement to fight terrorism in the U.S. and abroad. The loss of personal protections allows them to define who is a terrorist. As it was with Germany, Christians and Jews will become the terrorists for obstructing the New World Order.

On 5-9-06 President Bush took another big step in this direction while the mainstream press was very quiet about it. Bush signed an order called National Security Presidential Directive 51 and Homeland Security Presidential Directive 20. This decree allows the president to assume dictatorial powers in the event of a “catastrophic emergency”, which is defined loosely as meaning “any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions.”

According to this anything from a hurricane, war, earthquake, tidal wave, meteor hit, economic crisis, terrorist attack, etc. could be used as a reason for the President to assume the powers in this Directive. Then in 10-06 President Bush signed into law the John Warner National Defense Authorization Act. His administration quietly requested last minute changes to this law, including removing the 200 year old restraints on the U.S. government’s ability to use the military to intervene in domestic affairs. This will allow a president to institute martial law in which the military will take control over civilian government. The foundations laid by Clinton and Bush were perfect for the Socialism and totalitarianism to follow.

Now Obamacare HR3200 - with Verichip 666 & death panels

On July 31, 2005, in an articled titled "'Health Chips' Could Help Patients in US," The Business reported: "President Bush's former health secretary Tommy Thompson is putting the final touches to a plan that could result in US citizens having a radio frequency identification (RFID) chip inserted under their skin."

Now that the healthcare bill has passed and been signed into law, one must inquire:

How will the federal government keep track of the millions of persons in America now (supposedly) required to operate according to the federal government’s healthcare program? Now that the federal government is responsible to ensure that millions of people’s health concerns are treated or eliminated, how will the federal government distribute, execute, and ration its resources paid for by tax dollars?

연방의료 및 정보 체제의 관심은 RFID에 의한 Medi & ID 정보의 통일화

Though the legislation itself does not mandate this technology to be used, as we reported five years ago, the implantation of Radio Frequency Identification chips (RFID) into all persons within the government’s healthcare system for purposes of “prevention, detection and treatment of diseases” is a primary objective of a number of government officials and industry proponents. Whether or not they will be successful in doing so remains to be seen.

RFID Chip -VeriChip

What is the RFID chip? It is a small electronic computer device placed into the skin of a person that can be used for identification, tracking, information storage and interfacing with external sources, such as for financial, business, commercial, governmental, educational, and medical institutions. In other words, an RFID can be utilized for every area of life.

Many legitimate and natural questions have been raised about RFID chips, like: What are the societal risks of the RFID chip? What are the foreseeable or likely governmental abuses? How does its implementation relate to the principles of freedom in a Constitutional Republic?

Will I be able to maintain my rights of privacy and other liberties if I have an RFID implanted in my skin for societal and governmental purposes? As we will show, the answers are very relevant, because it is known that the federal government will mandate that these RFID chips be implanted into all persons in America.                            

Even “the Department of Homeland Security has indicated it likes the concept of RFID chips,” CNN reported several years ago in an article about the Real ID Act. For what purpose does Homeland Security like RFID chips to be implanted into people’s skin? You name it. The same CNN report also noted that the Real ID Act required that "the IDs must include a 'common machine-readable technology' that must meet requirements set out by the Department of Homeland Security."

— which could very well have meant RFID chips, though as the article pointed out, other possibilities could have included magnetic strips or enhanced bar codes. The Real ID Act requirements were derailed by a firestorm of resistance from the states. But there is, without question, a push by the private industry, investors, and the federal government to accept and (as time will tell) force this type of technology for “security, financial and healthcare” purposes.

Pre-Obama Nationalization of Healthcare and Use of RFID

What few people know is that the federal government has been making attempts to national the healthcare system for years, relating back to the Clinton administration’s push to create a National Identification for medical purposes, and which continued during the Bush administration.

Then, one year after the FDA approved the full use of the RFID chips in humans, by executive order in 2005, G.W. Bush ordered HHS “to create a nationwide interoperable health information technology infrastructure.” Which expands to “Mineta Inclusion of DNA128”.

In conjunction with and to the end of creating a nationwide health information infrastructure, HHS is to advance “the development, adoption, and implementation of health information technology standards nationally - This collaboration with public and private interests easily identifies the method by which this national safety network system will be effectuated: RFID technology.

In short, each patient would and should be required to possess an RFID chip before getting medical treatment.

Its vested interest in the entire medical industry and in the cost of healthcare for each person will undoubtedly create a system of control upon the lives of those within its system. To do this, facts reveal that the federal government will utilize RFID chip technology and will require every person within the healthcare system to receive this chip into their bodies.

Consequently, these questions must be asked. Who will submit? Who will resist? What will the states do to protect their citizens from these mandates? What will the states do to require their citizens to comply with these mandates? What will the individual do to receive medical treatment who does not take this chip? Where will the individual go to receive quality medical treatment if all medical facilities require that you have this RFID chip?

What penalties will be imposed upon those who do not take this chip? These are all questions which must be answered and realized, because inevitably, the federal government will do all that it can to implement a RFID chip system.

(11)그 고난의 연기가 세세토록 올라가리로다 짐승과 그의 우상에게 경배하고 그 이름의 표를 받는 자는 누구든지 밤낮 쉼을 얻지 못하리라 하더라    계 14:11

Revived Roman Empire – US Secular with NWO - worship the god of this world-Satan

The spirit principality of this revived Roman beast will personally use the head of the empire to rule, but will use other principalities to rule the body of other nations, and in the second 3-1/2 years of the Tribulation, the ten kings. In the original Roman Empire the head was the emperor and Rome itself. God uses symbols in the Bible to reveal which nations will repeat which history. The national symbol of ancient Rome was the great eagle. This time the head through which the beast principality will rule is the great eagle of the U.S.

The Romans worshipped the eagle, or Aquila, as a symbol of Jupiter, their chief god, who in reality was Satan. In their thinking, his authority gave them the right to rule the world. Their standards had the eagle on top just like the later day head of the worldwide Roman Empire, the U.S.. Contrary to popular opinion, it is not the Jesus of the Bible who is worshipped by the majority of the U.S., but Satan, the “god of this world”. A mother of the harlot “Christian” religions of the U.S. is in Rome, where a statue of Jupiter is worshipped as Saint Peter.

Julius Caesar was nominated to be the “Priest of Jupiter” just as Jesus Christ is High Priest of our Father God. Notice the initials for both are “J.C.” Caesar was clearly the head of an antichrist body, which will be repeated in our day. Satan, the true god over ancient Rome, used their principality to rule through Caesar, whose seat of power was called “Capitol Hill” where he officiated over the Senate in a domed building. Sound familiar? “That which hath been is that which shall be.” It is hard to escape the parallel that the Roman principality will rule through the President and Branches of government of modern Rome, which is now over the world.

Even Hitler was building a Revived Roman Empire.

Hitler, too, was building a Revived Roman Empire and he chose the great eagle as his symbol. The Nazi belt buckle had the eagle standing on the crooked cross with the blasphemous words over it: “God With Us”, which is the translation of “Immanuel” in Isaiah. Hitler claimed to be a born again Christian but his cross was crooked just as it is with the U.S. and its leadership. Hitler’s Nationalist Socialist Movement chose for their logo the white stars on blue background with red and white stripes similar to the U.S. flag and it was covered by the crooked cross.

It was crooked because the cross doesn’t stand for killing others; it stands for killing self. Bush presided and now Barack Obama presides over a nation that has built FEMA concentration camps and also is conquering the nations as Hitler and Caesar did.

N.B.> ****Please note: Please do not think there is any animosity in me for these Presidents. In reality, we are the ones of their best friends for I pray for them as the Scripture commands. However, the truth is that all men who are not conformed to the image of Christ are at least partially antichrist. Hasn’t antichrist ruled in all of our lives to the extent we walked after the flesh, which Paul declared to be the enemy of God?.

Like original Rome, the same beast principality is ruling through the powers that be, the President and branches of government. Many heads of the body of the beast are also, the beast. Christ is head of a body of people who submit to Him called, “the body of Christ”. The Roman Principality rules a body called the beast. The President is only one of the temporary heads of the corporate human body of the beast from the pit. There is a Fascism hidden behind our Democracy; rich and powerful people like the Bilderbergers, the Trilateral Commission, the CFR, the Illuminatti, etc. exercise vast influence in making and breaking world leaders and shaping public policy.

The same principality will use a successor to continue to rule through the second and final stage of the Revived Roman Empire, the ten- kinged beast. (Dan.9:27) And he (the Roman principality) shall make a firm covenant with many for one week. The Hebrew here can also be translated “confirm a covenant”. The President may be used to only support and sign a covenant, which the principality of the revived Roman Empire will make with and through the whole world.

What we may see first is a Roman spirit prince using A Roman human prince among many to confirm the covenant. Then we will see the Roman spirit prince use successive Roman human princes to enforce the mark 666 and persecute the saints and Israel. The principality will use more than one president in office during the covenant, although after the middle of the tribulation where the ten kings take over he will not be a president as we have known them. This will prove to some that the antichrist is not only an individual man but the spirit that abides in men.

Notice that the antichrist beast will make an end-time covenant with his body exactly parallel with the covenant that Christ has made with His body. (Rev.17:11) And the beast that was (the principality in the Roman Empire), and is not, is himself also an eighth, and is of the seven. The spirit of the beast is “of the seven” because he was the sixth head of the world through Rome. The body of the beast is “an eighth, and is of the seven” because it is made up of the seed of all seven previous world-ruling kingdoms/empires. This is the iron of Rome mixed with the clay of the world in the toes.

The Beast that will rule the world through the U.S. with NWO

A VISION in Spirit - The Lord showed me a demonic power rising in the mid-U.S. somewhere around Iowa. I began to pray on election night for Iowa was not going to be able to bring out its numbers until the next day sometime. This may have meaning. (The beast principality was preparing to rule through the New World Order preparations of the popular President elected at this time, Barack Obama.) As I prayed, I saw many things but this is the thing that stands out the most.

I saw a demon that looks much like a stingray hovering over and flying to and fro over the U.S. It is looking for a place to land. I move closer to it. It has the face of an angel. It looks identical to many angels I have seen. Then it looks over to me and its face is suddenly changed into a very distorted and demonic face. (We see here a deceiving spirit that will be seen by the worldly as godly but will be recognized by true Christians.) Its skin is darker and it has gnashing teeth. It screeches horribly. I have never heard this kind of sound before. Then its face turns back to a handsome, angelic face again. I ask the Lord, “What is this?” Then I hear a voice say, “It is the face of a new nation.” (The new president is very charismatic and supernaturally popular with the whole world. This will make it possible for him to seek to change Americas warlike image. This along with the economic woes is forcing the world to unite.)

I visualize it landing. When I see it land, it turns into a statue. I sense that people adore it and revere it as they do the Statue of Liberty or the American flag. It seems to be a patriotic symbol that is somewhat “worshipped”. (Notice that the head of the spiritual image of the beast will be in the U.S. and it will be worshipped just as it was in Babylon. Both had the symbol of the eagle and both are heads of all nations. It is the hidden Principality that is bringing about this worship just as Satan is the god of this world.)

I saw the face again and the creature spreads out its long dark wings. I ask, “What are you going to do?” It says, “Rule.” I ask, “Where?” It says, “America.” I ask, ‘Only America?” because I am wondering where it comes from. Then it spreads its wings and I see it fly over Europe and all the way to the end of Asia. As it stops on Japan, I see myself looking down on Japan and I feel a stab in my spirit. I nearly lose my breath. (In response to whether it will rule just America it circles the continents of the globe bringing them under its wings. There is nothing but ocean between Japan and the U.S.)

I saw the creature looking at me. It looks Greek or Roman to me now. Then I see colors of pale blue in its wings, a light color blue keeps flashing before me and a bleak gray color as well. (Pale blue is the color of both the Air Force One Presidential Aircraft and the United Nations over which he rules. Also remember that Mary Baxter saw the beast as “dead and gray-looking”.)

“What is your name?” I ask. “I am all nations,” it says. (A revived Roman Empire of “all nations” makes up the body of the beast with the U.S. as head, as the harlot riding the beast.)                         - from flesh.net

SECULAR COVENANT –NOW - by The Beast

The seven-year Dragon/Beast covenant with all nations will be both secular and religious. First let’s look at the secular aspect, which is being designed now. This seven-year covenant will unite the secular world, including natural Israel, in a seven-headed, ten-horned body as the World Constitution and Parliament Association (W.C.P.A.) has envisioned. Their aim is to replace the current U.N. constitution with the Constitution for the Federation of Earth (C.F.E.).

Their Global Ratification and Elections Network (G.R.E.N.) is well organized in most of the nations of the world and are currently ratifying this constitution through both governments and N.G.O.’s. Ratification would cause the whole earth to be divided up into ten continental divisions, the ten horns or kings, in order to do away with national, ethnic, and religious boundaries for the sake of peace. Article 6, Section D, calls them “ten World Electoral and Administrative Magna Regions of the World.” This was the Club of Rome’s idea whose 1972 report, the Limits of Growth, was a blueprint to form the European Union.

Club of Rome's depiction of ten kingdoms under world government -

This would unite the seed of all seven previous heads of the earth; hence a seven headed, ten horned, body for the corporate spirit of the beast from the abyss. This is not fantasy since all seven heads and ten horns are in the U.N. now! Whether the C.F.E. is the final fulfillment of the beast covenant or not, it is certainly laying foundation for the secular aspect of the “covenant with many”.

New World Order - Constitution

In this Constitution, the Presidium and the Executive Cabinet would be totally responsible to the people through the World Parliament (Article VI, Section E, 5). The World Executive Branch would be bound to faithfully execute all legislation passed by the World Parliament (Article VI, Section F, 5). The constitution reads, “with ultimate sovereignty residing in all the people who live on earth” (Article II, 2). The World Executive Branch has no executive order or executive privilege or emergency declaration or decree (Article VI, Section F, 6).

Having read this new constitution, it will appear to be the most honest and inclusive representative form of government the world has ever seen. If I didn’t know what I know, I would think that this is what the world has been waiting for. This is important because this covenant does not permit any sovereign individual ruling over planet earth as those who see only the letter foresee.

For example, even though the President and the Executive Branch of the U.S. have more pull in the U.N. than any other nation, the U.N. is still a representative form of government. The Presidium is made up of five members from five Continental Divisions (Article VI, Section C, 1 and 2). They envision one President for two Magna Regions but the Presidium will ultimately be made up of ten kings as Revelation 17:12 says. Their decisions are collective and based on majority decisions. Their term is for one year, not seven.

Where in this world government is there room for the man called the antichrist? This whole corporate man is the antichrist beast, as the Word clearly shows. His very body is seven heads and ten horns with the nations beneath them.

It should be obvious by now that the prophecy of the ten kings will never be fulfilled by the E.U., which didn’t stop at 10 nations and now has exceeded twenty-five. Also, Germany was never a part of the empire but Egypt was and so nothing fits this erroneous theory. A knowledgeable Christians in the E.U. nations who laugh at the prophecy teachers in the U.S. who believe that the E.U. will rule the world. They are just one of the kingdoms, which fittingly is now one country, one currency and one constitution. –NWO

El Shaddai, El Shaddai

God the Almighty

El Shaddai, El Shaddai,
El-Elyon na Adonai,
Age to age You're still the same,
By the power of the name.
El Shaddai, El Shaddai,
Erkamka na Adonai,
We will praise and lift You high,
El Shaddai.

2. Through the years You've made it clear,
That the time of Christ was near,
Though the people couldn't see
What Messiah ought to be.
Though Your Word contained the plan,
They just could not understand
Your most awesome work was done
Through the frailty of Your Son.

N.B.> **

El Shaddai – God the Almighty,  El Elyon –God the Most High

Erkamka na Adonai –I’ll love you,    Na Adonai! –O Lord!  

Contrasts Between the Rapture and Second Coming of Christ
The Rapture The Second Coming of Christ
Only believers see Christ. The Rapture is private. Heb. 9:28; Acts 1:11
Every eye shall see Him. The Second Coming of Christ is public. Rev. 1:7

Christ meets believers in the air, 1 Thess. 4:17
Christ sets foot on the Mount of Olives, Zech. 14:4

Believers are taken off the earth, John 14:3
At the Second Coming, unbelievers are taken off the earth, Mt. 24:37f

Believers go to heaven, 1 Thess. 4:17
At the Second Coming, believers come back to earth with Christ, 1 Thess. 3:13; Col. 3:4;, 2 Thess 4:13; Zech. 14:5

There is no timetable for the Rapture
The Second Coming is seven years after the Rapture, Matt. 24:29-30

Believers are rewarded. 1 Cor. 3:11-15; Rev. 22:12
Unbelievers are judged at the Second Coming; the Baptism of Fire takes place, Matt. 25:31,32,46

The Rapture is a source of comfort to the believer, 1 Thess. 4:18
The Second Coming of Christ is a source of terror for the unbeliever, Rev. 6:15-17

There are no changes in nature associated with the Rapture
There are many changes in nature with the Second Coming, Isa. 35

The world is not judged at the Rapture.
The people of the world are judged at the Second Coming, Jude 15]

The Rapture is a mystery of the Church Age, 1 Cor. 15:51
The Second Coming is the subject of extensive prophecy in the Old Testament.

The unconditional covenants such as those with Abraham and David are not fulfilled at the Rapture.
The covenants are fulfilled at the Second Coming; Israel inherits her possessions.

There is no dealing with Satan or demons at the Rapture.
At the Second Coming, Satan is bound for a thousand years, Rev. 20:2

FORWARDS - PIC - from Pastor Kang, Thanks.

인생 교과서

복은 검소함에서 생기고

덕은 겸손에서 생기며

지혜는 고요히 생각하는데서 생긴다.

근심은 욕심이 많은데서 생기고

재앙은 탐하는 마음이 많은데서 생기며

허물은 경솔하고 교만한 데서 생기고

죄악은 어질지 못하는데서 생긴다.

눈을 조심하여 남의 그릇됨을 보지 말고,

맑고 아름다움을 볼 것이며,

입을 조심하여 실없는 말을 하지 말라

착한 말 부드럽고 고운 말을