School of Jesus Disciples REV 2:7

2010.07.20 10:23

섬김이 Views:5194

School of Jesus Disciples     REV 2:7

743 S. Grandview St. L.A. CA. 90057            Tel. (213)928-2932  Pastor P.K.

Every Sunday 3:30 pm            JD-class      Email: peterkim123@sbcglobal.net Seeking to make disciples who make disciples.

“그러나 너는 모든 일에 근신하여 고난을 받으며 전도인의 일을 하며 네 직무를 다하라”    But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.                                       II Tim 4:5

Devotional to JDs,

Third Temple for the Antichrist 666

예루살렘 제3성전과 적그리스도

[살후 2:3-살후 2:4]

(3)누가 아무렇게 하여도 너희가 미혹하지 말라 먼저 배도하는 일이 있고 저 불법의 사람 곧 멸망의 아들이 나타나기 전에는 이르지 아니하리니  (4)저는 대적하는 자라 범사에 일컫는 하나님이나 숭배함을 받는 자 위에 뛰어나 자존하여 하나님 성전에 앉아 자기를 보여 하나님이라 하느니라

(3)Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition (4)Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.                                II Thess 2:3-4

In the church there are new believers and mature believers as well as infants in understanding the word of God. When it comes to Bible prophecy we often lack knowledge more than in any other area.

Rabbi Chaim Richman is also associated with the Temple Institute of Jerusalem, which is “dedicated to every aspect of the Biblical commandment to build the Holy Temple of G-d on Mount Moriah in Jerusalem”. The temple institute which has built more than 60% of the implements for the Jewish temple (including the high priests garment now being worked on).
I have nothing personal against the Rabbi whom I know believes in what he and others are doing is the right thing. But they are doing this without the understanding of the Messiah who came therefore do not fully understand the implications of what they are endeavoring to do in their fulfilling Bible prophecy.

What I do expect is more from believers in Jesus. While the Temple Institute's short-term goal is to “rekindle the flame of the Holy Temple in the hearts of mankind,” its long-term goal is to “do as much as possible to bring about the building of the Holy Temple in our time” (ibid.).

The Temple Institute also provides research, publications, educational materials and conferences to promote its efforts. Rabbi Chaim is also the Founder of “Light to the Nations” (an organization which seeks to build a bridge between Jews and Christians). The temple institute has produced a 2004 Jerusalem Temple Calendar to aid in the funding of the Temple by Christians in the world (with pictures of the instruments of the temple).

“You going to see in it the instruments that have been prepared, by the temple institute 60% are ready to go, wow, to God be the glory.” While we can be excited seeing God’s plan unfold this is not something to give God blessing for.

Joe Van Koevering of “God’s News Behind the News” stated he met Rabbi Chaim Richman. Van Koevering states: “The temple institute and the man you are about to hear from pioneered a number of years ago with a passion to see the temple rebuilt in its proper place.” That he wants to see the coming of messiah.

Van Koevering said he is thrilled for the Rabbi to be on the program “with all of us crazy wild Christians and talk about the coming of Messiah.” Hinn breaks in “Well because we believe the same thing, look, we are part of the Olive tree, right.”

Do we ALL believe the same thing? It was clear the Rabbi is waiting for Messiah but which one? Because the Bible says the false one comes first and makes his home in the rebuilt temple.

For Rabbi Chaim Richman’s response to a letter written to him concerning Jesus as Messiah – “ Here is included a list of Biblical verses that I would like you to look at, please also see Matthew chapter 24. Also the Psalms speak of many prophecies fulfilled by Jesus. I have a book with a better list - I will send it with this letter. Please take a look and see if Jesus was the Messiah. I would love to hear from you! Please feel free to write. Again I say that I hope that this letter did not offend you, however I must do what G-d requires of me. Thank you very much. (signed ---)”

His response: “Jews do not believe that the Messiah is a part of G-d, or Divine in any way, more than any other person. No indication of this can be found in the Old Testament, since this is not a Jewish concept. - We do not accept the notion that Scripture “foretells” that G-d would robe Himself in flesh. We believe that this idea is the very embodiment of idolatry”

“The reason why Jews like myself do not accept Jesus as the messiah is a very basic one - we do not see that he fulfilled any of the requirements for the job. If he never qualified, it is not even a question of rejection. G-d outlined these requirements in the Bible. The identity of the messiah is not up to you or me; it is up to his performance to prove” (Rabbi Chaim Richman, “A Jewish View of the Messiah.”

‘’FOR THE NOTION THAT THE MESSIAH DOES NOT ACCOMPLISH THESE THINGS UPON HIS APPEARANCE, AND THEREFORE MUST RETURN A SECOND TIME, DOES NOT EXIST IN THE OLD TESTAMENT. WHEREVER THESE THINGS ARE FORETOLD IN THE OLD TESTAMENT, WE ARE TOLD THAT THE MESSIAH COMES AND DOES THESE THINGS - ONCE” -  Oethodox Jews’ View

TOW MESSIAHS – Jesus Christ the Lord & False Messiah 666
Clearly we do not all believe the same thing as Hinn abruptly put it. Rodney Levi the Rabbis assistant was brought up and after a bit of smoozing where he says he watches Hinn's program every day and likes the way here dresses. He states, “it is blessing to work with him (Rabbi Richman) and take part of this important mission… Everyone has to take part of this prophecy… together we can do something real for our future for the peace of the world…”

Certainly peace is on everyone’s mind. To bring peace will be part of the false messiahs platform, even the “peace of Jerusalem.” But building this temple will not bring peace, in fact it will be useful in a false peace that will deceive many (1Thess. 5:3; Rev.6:4).

Hinn calls up the Rabbi and tells his people that we are not just living in the last days “but the last moments. We are so close” “I am so convinced we are so very close to the coming of the Messiah.” Again what Messiah? The one who occupies this temple is not the right one. We have to remember that it is this Messiah that Hinn said not too long ago would personally show up in his crusades.

The Rabbi spoke on Jerusalem and its significance in the Bible and how God has used Jerusalem in history and it is the center of human history, he is certainly correct. And we as Christians should support Israel as a nation and people but should we participate in their rebuilding of the temple?

Yet there were some erroneous statements of Jerusalem such as “ the word Jerusalem is synonymous with everything that is right and good in the world.” This is not exactly true, even in the Old Testament God had proved that Jerusalem was not faithful at times.  In Isaiah 1:21: The God of Israel says “How is the faithful city become a harlot!” This is Jerusalem,  the city of God, called  Zion; she become a prostitute. In the New Testament Jesus the Messiah wept of Jerusalem and their rejection of him as Messiah, not knowing the time of their visitation. It seems the Church would be making a similar mistake by following what Hinn is presenting.

While we are in agreement that to be on the side of Israel is to be on the side of the God of Israel (this is Biblical - Gen.12). We must be able to distinguish what Israel is doing for God and what they are not. We are indeed to pray for the peace of Jerusalem but this prayer can only be answered with the Messiah coming, not by a peace treaty (a false one) being signed with their enemies and a rebuilt temple to resume sacrifices.

The Rabbi went on to explain how the temple is the central theme of the Jewish faith. This too is no longer valid from a Christian perspective. The Messiah is the focus of our faith,  the temple was only a temporary shadow of him, the true substance. Of course from the modern Rabbis’ perspective this is not true, but it is from the New Testament believers perspective (2 Cor.3). So we are NOT in agreement on this at all. The book of Hebrews is a commentary on Leviticus (among other things) and compares all the things of the law, Christ showed he is superior to what God gave through Moses.

Messiah Jesus Christ Himself –The Supreme Temple
When Jesus Christ died, the veil, through which the high priest entered into the Holy of Holies once a year, was torn from top to bottom (Matt. 27:51). Heb. 9:26 “…but now, once at the end of the ages, He has appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of Himself” (Heb.7:27; 10:8-11) What they are approving of and asking Christians to support is making Christ’s sacrifice of no effect. It is the very thing book of Hebrews warns not to do.

The Rabbi said of the temple that, “We never received the cancellation order, not for that commandment and not for any commandments.” This again is based on the Old Testament covenant with Israel but from the New Testament perspective (covenant) it is not correct. The temple, the priesthood, the sacrifices and all the commands attached to it are no longer applicable to believers, be it Jewish or gentile.

He then spoke about the testimony of all the prophets bearing testimony that the “era is a time which is going to unite all of humanity in a true recognition and understanding of who God is.” Yes there will be a uniting but not under the true Messiah but a false one first (Rev.13), the signs can only be discovered from the New Testament revelation. It is this application that the Jews today miss even from the Old Testament because they deny the Messiah came before the destruction of the temple in 70 A.D.

The key reason for the destruction of the second temple was Israel’s rejection of the Messiahship of Jesus. Jesus declared their house would be left desolate. Now Israel wants their temple back without their repenting of their rejection of the Messiah. Which puts them in a precarious position.

Why would the true Messiah have anything to do with this third temple? Does God want the temple rebuilt by man? He does not renew any command in the New Testament to rebuild it, especially before He comes. This is what happens when one has only the Old Testament without the Messiah, they are not able to see what has been accomplished. They are presenting the building of temple with the priests and sacrifices to be renewed, which God does not accept.

The sacrifices will be resumed as Daniel prophecies (Dan. 9:27; Rev.11:1-2) but will also be cut off by the one who goes into the temple and desolates it (Dan.12:11).

Ezekiel also describe the priesthood and the sacrifices in Ez.44:1-46:24. This should be obvious to any student of the Bible that this is about the Millennium when the Messiah is physically on earth again (also Isa.56:6-7; 60:7 66:18 Jer.33:18 Zech. 14:16-21). Not rightly dividing the word on these issues can be crucial for ones end time view.  – Fourth Temple vision by Ezekiel

Would the apostle Paul or Peter approve of this building? Of course not, since Paul wrote about the one who would stand in the temple and desecrate it. We are also taught in the New Testament that we are now the temple, the body of Christ (1 Peter 2:5;1 Cor. 6:19). Christians do not need to seek to build temples made by hands because we are the temple made by His Spirit.

No temple is authorized to be built until after the Messiah is physically on earth and cleanses all wickedness. First comes the false messiah who uses the rebuilt third temple. Scripture seems to uphold that he will help approve of it as will the people who act hastily (Isa.28:14-16). Israel will need permission to rebuild the temple, which will probably come by an agreement from both parties.

We do not want to get to far off the subject, as this program was loaded with postulations; much of this has to be explained and put in perspective of how wrong this is. For this is a temple built for God that God does not approve. This can’t be the temple by Solomon or Zerubbabel that were approved nor can this be the Millennial temple that the Messiah approves of. For God does nor require sacrifices or a priesthood at this present time, but faith, (specifically in the death and resurrection of the Son of God), we have a high priest and we have the final sacrifice.

[렘 3:14-렘 3:23]

(14)나 여호와가 말하노라 배역한 자식들아 돌아오라 나는 너희 남편임이니라 내가 너희를 성읍에서 하나와 족속 중에서 둘을 택하여 시온으로 데려오겠고   (16)나 여호와가 말하노라 너희가 이 땅에서 번성하여 많아질 때에는 사람 사람이 여호와의 언약궤를 다시는 말하지 아니할 것이요 생각지 아니할 것이요 기억지 아니할 것이요 찾지 아니할 것이요 만들지 아니할 것이며 (15)내가 또 내 마음에 합하는 목자를 너희에게 주리니 그들이 지식과 명철로 너희를 양육하리라

(14)Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion: (15)And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.  (16)And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.

(17)그 때에 예루살렘이 여호와의 보좌라 일컬음이 되며 열방이 그리로 모이리니 곧 여호와의 이름으로 인하여 예루살렘에 모이고 다시는 그들의 악한 마음의 강퍅한 대로 행치 아니 할 것이며    (18)그 때에 유다 족속이 이스라엘 족속과 동행하여 북에서부터 나와서 내가 너희 열조에게 기업으로 준 땅에 함께 이르리라

(17)At that time they shall call Jerusalem the throne of the LORD; and all the nations shall be gathered unto it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem: neither shall they walk any more after the imagination of their evil heart (18)In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers.

(19)내가 스스로 말하기를 내가 어떻게 하든지 너를 자녀 중에 두며 허다한 나라 중에 아름다운 산업인 이 낙토를 네게 주리라 하였고 내가 다시 말하기를 너희가 나를 나의 아버지라 하고 나를 떠나지 말 것이니라 하였노라  (20)그런데 이스라엘 족속아 마치 아내가 그 남편을 속이고 떠남 같이 너희가 정녕히 나를 속였느니라 여호와의 말이니라 (21)소리가 자산 위에서 들리니 곧 이스라엘 자손의 애곡하며 간구하는 것이라 그들이 그 길을 굽게 하며 자기 하나님 여호와를 잊어버렸음이로다 (19)But I said, How shall I put thee among the children, and give thee a pleasant land, a goodly heritage of the hosts of nations? and I said, Thou shalt call me, My father; and shalt not turn away from me. (20)Surely as a wife treacherously departeth from her husband, so have ye dealt treacherously with me, O house of Israel, saith the LORD. (21)A voice was heard upon the high places, weeping and supplications of the children of Israel: for they have perverted their way, and they have forgotten the LORD their God

(22)배역한 자식들아 돌아오라 내가 너희의 배역함을 고치리라 보소서 우리가 주께 왔사오니 주는 우리 하나님 여호와이심이니이다  (23)작은 산들과 큰 산 위의 떠드는 무리에게 바라는 것은 참으로 허사라 이스라엘의 구원은 진실로 우리 하나님 여호와께 있나이다

(22)Return, ye backsliding children, and I will heal your backslidings. Behold, we come unto thee; for thou art the LORD our God.  (23)Truly in vain is salvation hoped for from the hills, and from the multitude of mountains: truly in the LORD our God is the salvation of Israel.            Jer 3:14-23

Fourth Temple in Millennial Kingdom
It is the faithful remnant that will NOT participate in the temple being rebuilt, for it ends in judgment. There is a fourth kingdom that devours the whole earth which Messiah destroys when he returns (Dan.2:40-43). What Ezekiel saw was the fourth temple referred to as the Millennial Temple. Ez. 45:1-8 describes to us a high mountain having a flat plateau, on its top that is 50 miles square the Millennial Temple will rest, being one mile square. It is obviously not located in the middle of the City of Jerusalem that we know of today. It is after the Messiah comes back and destroys the false one that there is a Millennial temple built that is approved, which is referred to in Isa.2:3.

Near the end of the program Hinn turned to the Rabbi to say “Yesterday when I was at the temple institute it was mentioned that in 2 Chron. 35:1,2,3 King Josiah gave an order that mentioned the ark. You said its been known that the ark never left Jerusalem…” The Rabbi proposes that it was never lost but hidden and that there are some who have always known exactly where it is. This is interesting, considering that it was not present in the time of Messiah. He proposed that the ark is in one of the chambers that Solomon built under the temple and he and others know exactly where it is and when the time comes it will be restored to the newly built temple.

The Rabbi also stated that the jar of manna, Aaron’s rod and the anointing oil are in the ark. However the Bible teaches when the temple was completed by Solomon and the ark was transferred from the tabernacle, “Nothing was in the ark except the two tablets which Moses put there at Horeb, when the LORD made a covenant with the children of Israel, when they had come out of Egypt ”(2 Chron. 5:10).

No  Ark of Covenant  more in the Temple in Millenium
As far as finding the ark -- what was missing in Jesus’ day will also be missing in the Millennium. Jer. 3:16-17 “Then it shall come to pass, when you are multiplied and increased in the land in those days,” says the LORD, “that they will say no more, 'The ark of the covenant of the LORD.' It shall not come to mind, nor shall they remember it, nor shall they visit it, nor shall it be made anymore. “At that time Jerusalem shall be called The Throne of the LORD, and all the nations shall be gathered to it, to the name of the LORD, to Jerusalem. No more shall they follow the dictates of their evil hearts.”

So any ark found or built can’t be the ark related to the temple that the Messiah will rule from when He comes. Jesus Himself is to reign from Jerusalem so there is no need for the ark.

**Features Unique to Ezekiel's Fourth Temple
No wall of partition to exclude Gentiles (compare Ephesians 2:14) The Gentiles were previously welcome in the Outer Courts, but excluded from the inner courts on pain of death.
No Court of Women (compare Galatians 3:28 (Outer Court and Inner Court only)
No Laver (see Ezekiel 36:24-27, John 15:3)
No Table of Shewbread (see Micah 5:4, John 6:35)
No Lampstand or Menorah (see Isaiah 49:6, John 8:12)
No Golden Altar of Incense (Zechariah 8:20-23, John 14:6)
No Veil (Isaiah 25:6-8, Matthew 27:51)
No Ark of the Covenant (Jeremiah 3:16, John 10:30-33)

Major Changes to the Altar: The sacrificial Altar will be approached by a ramp from the East. Previous altars were all approached from the South. Now there will be stairs to the altar, not a ramp as previously. The top of the altar is now described by the Hebrew word "ariel" [Isaiah 29:1] meaning "hearth of God" or "lion of God." [Rev. 5:5]. (Ref. 3)
If the previous temples, as well as the Tabernacle of Moses, are pictures for us of man as the dwelling place of God, then Ezekiel's temple may be intended to teach us about the marvelously new resurrection bodies waiting for every believer when he leaves this present life (2 Corinthians 5:1-5). **

As far as the third temple and its relationship to the Messiah in biblical prophecy, there are some very specific statements. 2 Thessalonians 2:1-3 “Now, brethren, concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our gathering together to Him, we ask you, not to be soon shaken in mind or troubled, either by spirit or by word or by letter, as if from us, as though the day of Christ had come. Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition.”

Notice the order of events that Paul gives which also agrees with Jesus in Mt.24. The coming of the Lord does not come UNTIL the man of sin takes his place (which will be in the temple Mt.24:15). This tells us that the man of sin is coming first before the Messiah comes. This third Temple is built for the Tribulation period, and Jesus warns the Jews who will be living in the middle of the tribulation to flee because of what will take place in it (Matthew 24:16-22).

Lets sum up so far what we heard from Hinn's program… The lord is coming back and that he would have something to do with this third temple now being built as the Rabbi explained …

[마 24:8-마 24:18]

(8)이 모든 것이 재난의 시작이니라  (9)그 때에 사람들이 너희를 환난에 넘겨주겠으며 너희를 죽이리니 너희가 내 이름을 위하여 모든 민족에게 미움을 받으리라 (10)그 때에 많은 사람이 시험에 빠져 서로 잡아 주고 서로 미워하겠으며   (11)거짓 선지자가 많이 일어나 많은 사람을 미혹하게 하겠으며   (12)불법이 성하므로 많은 사람의 사랑이 식어지리라

(8)All these are the beginning of sorrows.  (8)"But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs. (9)Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake. (10)And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. (11)And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. (12)And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

(13)그러나 끝까지 견디는 자는 구원을 얻으리라 (14)이 천국 복음이 모든 민족에게 증거되기 위하여 온 세상에 전파되리니 그제야 끝이 오리라 (15)그러므로 너희가 선지자 다니엘의 말한바 멸망의 가증한 것이 거룩한 곳에 선 것을 보거든(읽는 자는 깨달을진저) (16)그 때에 유대에 있는 자들은 산으로 도망할지어다  (17)지붕 위에 있는 자는 집안에 있는 물건을 가질러 내려 가지 말며   (18)밭에 있는 자는 겉옷을 가질러 뒤로 돌이키지 말지어다

(13)But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. (14)And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. (15)When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand,

16)Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains (17)Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house: (18) Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.  (18)and let him who is in the field not turn back to get his cloak.          Mt 24:8-18

Which Messiah is going to be in the third temple? Not Jesus whom we are waiting for. The false messiah comes and enters the rebuilt Jewish temple (Matthew 24:15). At a certain point he stops the sacrifices (Daniel 9:27) that are then practiced. 2 Thessalonians 2:4 “who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshipped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself he is God.”

2 Thessalonians 2:6 that reads: “and you know what is restraining, that he may be revealed in his own time.” The Anti-Christ does not come looking as the Devil but as a lamb “he had two horns like a lamb and spoke like a dragon” (Revelation 13:11-12). In other words with great authority “The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders.”

In other words, there will come a time where the power of Satan will not be restrained, having full strength he will perform signs and wonders unlike any modern man has seen before (Matthew 24:24). Both the false prophet and the Antichrist will be able to deceive everyone on the earth by their miracles. You can apply this as you see fit.

After Rabbis speech Hinn summed it up by telling his audience we must do something: “Ladies and gentleman its time we, the church not only begin to pray that the temple will be rebuilt its time we do something about it.” All this shows how biblically illiterate Hinn is, and his followers cannot spot it. After the Rabbi giving an explanation of our part to play - Hinn states: (the strength of these words needs to be seen instead of read) -

“In other words God will not do it without us.” “It’s time we believers begin to pray the temple will be rebuilt, its in the word,” “…I believe God is about to give life to this dream of rebuilding the temple, and it will become reality, it’s the word of God. What part we will play we don’t know … I believe it’s important we all pray and seek God, and if God says do this, we’ll go do it.”

Yes it is in the word but it’s not a good thing, it is trap as the false prophet and the Antichrist will make use of it. Hinn has endorsed for Christians to help contribute to its building. What part you will play is important. This is where false teaching eventually leads to. On Hinn's recommendation Christians who can’t tell the difference are now are going to contribute to help build the third temple which the false messiah (the one we know as Antichrist) will occupy. This type of action separates the faithless from the faithful; the question is: where will you stand?                                   -from let Us Reason.

Adorned Bride in Full Armor for Coming Christ or worshipping the Beast!
[엡 5:27-엡 5:27]

(27)자기 앞에 영광스러운 교회로 세우사 티나 주름잡힌 것이나 이런 것들이 없이 거룩하고 흠이 없게 하려 하심이니라  (27)That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.                      Eph 5:27

Preserving The Third Temple Commonwealth

이스라엘의 핵정책과 종말에 관하여
Israel's Nuclear Strategy
by Louis Rene Beres, Professor of Political Science and International Law,
An address to the Department of War Studies
King's College, London, England
The Third Temple Commonwealth - a shorthand expression for the current State of Israel - is now in grave difficulty; indeed, it is in authentically existential danger. Nowhere is it written that Israel is necessarily forever, that this State will endure in spite of what it does or does not do to preserve itself or what its many enemies do to destroy it. Right now, at this uniquely perilous point in its history, Israel faces a serious threat of annihilation. (Not hyperbole.)

This newest enemy state - Palestine - will enhance the incentives of various Islamic enemy states to prepare for major war against the Jewish State
* * * * * *We recognize, of course, that this ominous expectation is contrary to the conventional wisdom about the Middle East. Israel, after all, has nuclear weapons (so how could it possibly be weak?). Israel, after all, has a splendid army, excellent equipment, supportive allies, and so on. But these qualities (more or less exaggerated) pale in comparison to other pertinent factors.

Israel remains despised in the Islamic world, so much so - in fact - that ancient religious hatreds now animate very specific policies (within Israel, in the territories/Palestine, and in the Islamic states). Israel's armed forces (IDF) are deteriorating and are in generally very low morale.

Ironically, Israel is itself participating in the creation of another enemy state - carved out of its own current "strategic depth" - that will become a propitious staging area for both war and terrorism. This newest enemy state - Palestine - will enhance the incentives of various Islamic enemy states to prepare for major war against the Jewish State.

Several enemy states are currently progressing in the development of nuclear weapons. All of these states, of course, already have substantial arsenals of chemical and biological weapons. Israel's nuclear weapons appear to be uninformed by any sophisticated strategic doctrine. The "bomb" remains, more or less (recall Shimon Peres' remarks about negotiating nuclear weapons) in the "basement," but nothing has been done to explore prospective benefits of selective disclosure or the relative merits of countervalue/counterforce doctrines.

Israel's nuclear weapons are unlikely to deter anything but the most extraordinarily large (existential ) attacks. Hence, they would almost certainly do little or nothing to prevent smaller-order attacks that could, still, escalate to catastrophic war. Clearly, these weapons can do nothing to prevent or limit anti-Israel terrorism. (Britain, too, has nuclear weapons - and a growing terrorism problem).

Israel faces growing instances of terrorism, including perhaps "higher-order" terrorism (chemical/biological/nuclear) without any coherent strategy of counter-terrorism and without any "plan" other than continuing territorial surrenders "mandated" by Oslo I and II. (Again, as an aside - Britain too could face higher-order terrorism.) This peace Process is an oxymoron, a self-contradiction, a paradoxical conjunction of terms that would only seal the fate of the victim.

Israel seeks to preserve itself today essentially through a strategy of deterrence - both conventional and unconventional - but it has done little to protect itself should deterrence fail. It has, of course, sought some safety through various ATBM measures (especially "Arrow"), but these active defense measures can never be relied upon for real safety.

Israel has effectively forsworn the preemption option - an option that was exercised previously on several occasions (e.g., Six Day War; Osiraq) - for both tactical and jurisprudential reasons: (1) Tactically, it has let too much time pass to now be able to mount a defensive first-strike (anticipatory self-defense) against pertinent hard targets (e.g., IRAN); (2) Jurisprudentially, it has entered into quasi-treaty arrangements with the Palestinians which now make it politically untenable to preempt (because of the expected world public outcry).

Recently I examined a short story by Franz Kafka, THE VULTURE, with a view toward extrapolating some strategic insights for present-day Israel. In this story, a man is being destroyed, slowly and painfully, by a fierce and predatory bird. Repeatedly, the bird hacks at its victim, immobilizing him systematically and purposefully, piece by piece by piece.

The man, of course, has not allowed this process of sequential dismemberment to proceed without some form of defensive reaction. Fearing above all for his face, for his very being, he has preferred to sacrifice his feet. Rather than confront his enemy head-on, frontally, with at least some hope of emerging victorious, he has calculated, instead, quite rationally he maintains, the cost-effectiveness of appeasement.

In the end, his "rational" calculations prove altogether erroneous. This parable has remarkable import for Israel and for the so-called Peace Process. The lure of carrion only inflames the vulture. This peace Process is an oxymoron, a self-contradiction, a paradoxical conjunction of terms that would only seal the fate of the victim. (I have written very widely on why this is so.)

How can the Third Temple Commonwealth be preserved (a preservation not to be taken for granted)? I now wish to explore this question with particular reference to Israel's nuclear weapons and strategy. Ironically, while this question is one of the most terrible urgency, little has really been done in Israel to provide a suitable answer (very, very little).

Within Israel's universities and centers for strategic studies, no highly generalized systems of theory have yet been articulated to link Third Temple Commonwealth survival to nuclear weapons and strategy. While Israel desperately needs a strategic dialectic to guide its nuclear directions, Israeli planners and academics continue to be satisfied with essentially reportorial and discursive accounts of power balances, weapons inventories and historical curiosities.

If Israeli planners were to start to ask the right questions, they would understand, quickly, what Israel is really up against. Lacking an effective ATBM capability, and seeking to deploy such a capability, Israel's enemies understand that - optimally - they would strike within the next several years - once their own hard- target counterforce capabilities were sufficiently substantial.

Looking back at the 1991 Gulf War, it is sobering to point out that Israel would have been grievously harmed had Saddam's Scuds not been so primitive. Neither Israel alone, nor Israel fortified with American patriot missiles, made a difference. The only thing that saved Israel was dumb luck - a point that I made in a lecture at the Dayan Forum to co-speaker Maj. Gen. Avihu Ben-Nun, without any objection by the Gulf War Israeli Air Force commander.

Also sobering is that Israel's enemies might not always conform to the rules of rationality - rules that are unambiguously essential to the operation of nuclear deterrence. Should, for example, Iranian leaders decide that the Jihad benefits of striking Israel are great enough, they could be willing at some point to absorb an expected and overwhelming Israel nuclear reprisal as the tolerable cost of eliminating the infidel Jewish "cancer." (favorite metaphor).

This means that Israel's only chance to survive could lie in an effective preemptive attack against pertinent enemy hard target assets (probably Iranian), a chance that is now almost certainly already lost - and a chance that was overlooked largely because of the presumed benefits of a so- called Peace Process.

There is, significantly, an important linkage - a distinct synergy - between Israel's growing vulnerability to civil rebellion and Israel's vulnerability to enemy missile attacks. Although current military thought seems to ignore such a synergy, because missile capabilities seemingly exist independently of intranational circumstances, Israel must be understood as a system.

Here, in this system, pain and fatigue can be cumulative, occasioning an incremental deterioration of private and public life that is detectable in enemy capitals. Recognizing such deterioration, enemy states could begin to take more seriously the prospect of missile launches against the hated Jewish State.

A year or so before he died, Maj. Gen. Aharon Yariv, a former Chief of Aman, the IDF Intelligence Branch, told me that he agreed fully with my sober assessment of Iran, stating (I recall his exact words, which I repeated that evening on the telephone: “I smell fire!")

Israel is very much like an individual human organism. Like an individual human being, it will not "die" from minor "insults," but - over time - the cumulative effect of such insults may weaken its "immune system," leading pertinent "pathogens" to take root and destroy the whole "body." Over time, terrorist attacks of the sort that we have witnessed these past several years (or even much more substantial assaults) could cause many Israelis to become unglued, an outcome that would also take its toll in IDF planning and morale. (Hamas understands this far better than does Israel).

Sensing, also over time, Israel's incremental surrender to despair, Islamic state enemies - again, most likely, Iran - will have new reasons to strike first. If such strikes were launched before Israeli ATBM deployments, and before Israel's nuclear weapons could be deployed at sea, they could have a reasonably high probability of destroying the Third Temple Commonwealth altogether - and possibly before Israel could respond with enormously destructive reprisals.

For those who care about Israel, this is not a pretty picture. (And it is not a picture consistent with the unwise conventional wisdom.) It is a picture that becomes even less pretty when we consider the possibilities of "higher-order" terrorism (chemical/biological/nuclear) that could follow an improbable termination of the Oslo Process or a probable continuation of that codified expression of Israeli self-destruction. (Think, here, of the effect such terrorism would have today in Britain).

The Peace Process has ushered in some irreversible harms. Should PM Netanyahu cease Israel's territorial surrenders, Hamas terrorism would likely be augmented by PLO terrorism. If the PM should continue with territorial surrenders, Israel will face a continuation of Hamas terror and the synergistic threat of more or less imminent war (including, in the future, unconventional war).

Really, so many mistakes have already been made - and so many mistakes that are irremediable - that plausible scenarios for long-term survival may well be slim. But Israel has no real choice; its planners must seek out these scenarios and try to identify them. Where, then, should Israel go from here? From the standpoint of nuclear weapons and strategy, Israeli planners should be reminded of the particular functions played by these weapons and of the imperative not to negotiate them away. (An Israel without nuclear weapons would not endure very long.)

There are seven such functions:
1..Deterrence of large conventional attacks
2. Deterrence of all levels of unconventional attacks
3. Preemption of enemy nuclear attacks
4. Support of conventional preemptions against enemy state nuclear assets
5. Support of conventional preemptions against enemy state nonnuclear assets
6. Nuclear warfighting
7. The "Samson Option"

There is insufficient time to explore these functions exhaustively (I do this in a recent manuscript that I can send along to anyone who might be interested.) But let me speak briefly of the last two functions: Nuclear warfighting and the "Samson Option."

Samson Option
-from the 1991 book by Seymour Hersh,

The Samson Option is a term used to describe Israel’s alleged deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a “last resort” against nations whose military attacks threaten its existence, and possibly against other targets as well.[1] Israel refuses to admit it has nuclear weapons or to describe how it would use them, an official policy of nuclear ambiguity, also known as "nuclear opacity." This has made it difficult for anyone outside the Israeli government to definitively describe its true nuclear policy, while still allowing Israel to influence the perceptions, strategies and actions of other governments.[2]

As early as 1976, the CIA believed that Israel possessed 10 to 20 nuclear weapons.[3] By 2002 it was estimated that the number had increased to between 75 and 200 thermonuclear weapons, each in the multiple-megaton range.[4] Kenneth S. Brower has estimated as many as 400 nuclear weapons.[5] These can be launched from land, sea and air.[6] This gives Israel a second strike option even if much of the country is destroyed.[7]
The term "Samson Option" has also been used more generally in reference to Israel's nuclear program.[8] Commentators have also employed the term in reference to situations where non-nuclear, non-Israeli actors, such as Saddam Hussein[9], Yassir Arafat[10] and Hezbollah[11] have threatened conventional weapons retaliation—and even regarding former United States President George W. Bush's foreign policy.[12**   -                   from Wikipedia **

First, the Peace Process, because of its overall degradation of Israel's security, will likely enlarge Israel's need for nuclear weapons as actual implements for warfighting. The reason is simply that the Process is enlarging Israel's need for nuclear weapons to fulfil deterrence and preemption options, and because these options might not be fulfilled successfully. Deterrence and preemption strategies could fail, even though they had been supported by nuclear weapons, and Israel's continued survival might then require the weapons and tactics needed for nuclear warfighting.

How might the Peace Process impact this requirement? This would depend, in part, on the manner in which the Process had affected Israel's acquisition of appropriate weaponry. Here, "appropriate" weaponry would likely mean high-precision, low-yield nuclear warheads that could reduce collateral damage to enemy state populations, and hypervelocity nuclear warheads that could best overcome enemy state active defenses.

Calculations here might also rest on the assumption that Israel would benefit from radio-frequency weapons, nuclear warheads that could be tailored to produce as much electromagnetic pulse as possible, thereby destroying electronics and communications over very wide areas. So, the Peace Process could affect Israel's acquisition of appropriately "usable" nuclear weapons, and thereby satisfaction of its increased need for nuclear warfighting capabilities, to the extent that it would encourage Israel's deployment of such counterforce weapons.

Now, to the "Samson Option." Although such a use of nuclear weapons would, by definition, be catastrophic for Israel, Jerusalem is apt to prefer Samson to Masada; that is, to calculate that it would be better to "die with the Philistines" than to die alone. Such a preference, however particular scholars might feel about it, could - where it would be stated openly and in advance - represent an integral part of Israel's six aforestated functions for nuclear weapons. Israeli preparations for last-resort operations could play a decisive role in enhancing Israeli nuclear deterrence, preemption and warfighting requirements. Of course, the effectiveness of the Samson Option would depend upon its persuasiveness to pertinent enemy states.

Permit me to conclude with a return to The Vulture, the predatory bird of Kafka's insightful parable. At the very end of this tale - a cautionary tale for Israel - the bird "takes wing, leans back far to gain impetus, and then - like a javelin thrower, thrusts its beak through the victim's mouth, deep into him." Falling back, says the victim, "I was relieved to feel him (the vulture) drowning irretrievably in my blood, which was filling every depth, flooding every shore." Israel, in the fashion of Kafka's victim, could bring down its enemies together with itself.

Faced with the end of the Third Temple Commonwealth, Israel's leaders and Israel's friends would curse the vulture, but it would be an indecipherable curse, a curse heard by no one Perhaps, consistent with Samson, it could avoid dying alone.

But, but - while Islamic enemies of the Jewish State would "drown irretrievably" in the full fury of Israel's most terrible weapons - in the unspeakable lifeblood of a victim that has waited too long to ensure its survival - this fate would occasion no celebrations in Jerusalem (assuming that Jerusalem is still an Israeli city).
Faced with the end of the Third Temple Commonwealth, Israel's leaders and Israel's friends would curse the vulture, but it would be an indecipherable curse, a curse heard by no one.
**LOUIS RENE BERES (Ph.D., Princeton, 1971) is the author of fourteen books dealing with international relations and international law. Born in Zurich, Switzerland in 1945.

The Word
[슥 12:3-슥 12:11]

(3)그 날에는 내가 예루살렘으로 모든 국민에게 무거운 돌이 되게 하리니 무릇 그것을 드는 자는 크게 상할 것이라 천하 만국이 그것을 치려고 모이리라 (4)여호와가 말하노라 그 날에 내가 모든 말을 쳐서 놀라게 하며 그 탄 자를 쳐서 미치게 하되 유다 족속은 내가 돌아보고 모든 국민의 말을 쳐서 눈이 멀게 하리니 (3)And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it. (4)In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open mine eyes upon the house of Judah, and will smite every horse of the people with blindness.  

(5)유다의 두목들이 심중에 이르기를 예루살렘 거민이 그들의 하나님 만군의 여호와로 말미암아 힘을 얻었다 할지라  (6)그 날에 내가 유다 두목들로 나무 가운데 화로 같게 하며 곡식단 사이에 횃불 같게 하리니 그들이 그 좌우에 에워싼 모든 국민을 사를 것이요 예루살렘 사람은 다시 그 본 곳 예루살렘에 거하게되리라 (5)And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem shall be my strength in the LORD of hosts their God. (6)In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place, [even] in Jerusalem.  

(7)여호와가 먼저 유다 장막을 구원하리니 이는 다윗의 집의 영광과 예루살렘 거민의 영광이 유다보다 더하지 못하게 하려 함이니라  (8)그 날에 여호와가 예루살렘 거민을 보호하리니 그 중에 약한 자가 그 날에는 다윗 같겠고 다윗의 족속은 하나님 같고 무리 앞에 있는 여호와의 사자 같을 것이라

(7)The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify [themselves] against Judah.  (8)In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David shall be as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.  

(9)예루살렘을 치러 오는 열국을 그 날에 내가 멸하기를 힘쓰리라 (10)내가 다윗의 집과 예루살렘 거민에게 은총과 간구하는 심령을 부어 주리니 그들이 그 찌른바 그를 바라보고 그를 위하여 애통하기를 독자를 위하여 애통하듯 하며 그를 위하여 통곡하기를 장자를 위하여 통곡하듯 하리로다.  (11)그 날에 예루살렘에 큰 애통이 있으리니 므깃도 골짜기 하다드림몬에 있던 애통과 같을 것이라

(9)And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem. (10)And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for [his] only [son], and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for [his] firstborn (11)In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddo.                         Zech 12:3-11

[슥 13:8-슥 13:9]

(8)여호와가 말하노라 이 온 땅에서 삼분지 이는 멸절하고 삼분지 일은 거기 남으리니  (9)내가 그 삼분지 일을 불 가운데 던져 은 같이 연단하며 금 같이 시험할 것이라 그들이 내 이름을 부르리니 내가 들을 것이며 나는 말하기를 이는 내 백성이라 할 것이요 그들은 말하기를 여호와는 내 하나님이시라 하리라

(8)And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the LORD, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein. (9)And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God.  Zech 13:8-9

The Third Temple - When will it be built?

by Evangelist David Reagon

The Bible clearly teaches that a new temple — which will be called The Third Temple — will be built in the future. The First Temple was the one that Solomon built and which was destroyed in 586 BC. The Second Temple (516 BC to 70 AD) was built after the Jews returned from Babylonian captivity. The platform on which it sat was greatly expanded and beautified by King Herod, as was the temple itself, but since the sacrifices were never stopped during this renovation and expansion, the new temple was still considered to be The Second Temple.

The Third Temple will exist during the Great Tribulation. Daniel refers to this temple when he says that "the prince who is to come" (the Antichrist) will enter it and stop the sacrifices in the middle of the Tribulation (Daniel 9:27). The Apostle Paul mentions it when he declares that the "man of lawlessness" will profane the temple by entering it and declaring himself to be God (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4). The Third Temple is also mentioned in the book of Revelation when John is told to measure it — a symbolic way of telling him to assess its spiritual condition.

[계 11:1-계 11:5]

(1)또 내게 지팡이 같은 갈대를 주며 말하기를 일어나서 하나님의 성전과 제단과 그 안에서 경배하는 자들을 척량하되  2)성전 밖 마당은 척량하지 말고 그냥 두라 이것을 이방인에게 주었은즉 저희가 거룩한 성을 마흔 두달 동안 짓밟으리라

(1)And there was given me a reed like unto a rod: and the angel stood, saying, Rise, and measure the temple of God, and the altar, and them that worship therein. ( (2)But the court which is without the temple leave out, and measure it not; for it is given unto the Gentiles: and the holy city shall they tread under foot forty and two months.

(3)내가 나의 두 증인에게 권세를 주리니 저희가 굵은 베옷을 입고 일천 이백 육십 일을 예언하리라  (4)이는 이 땅의 주 앞에 섰는 두 감람나무와 두 촛대니  (5)만일 누구든지 저희를 해하고자 한즉 저희 입에서 불이 나서 그 원수를 소멸할지니 누구든지 해하려 하면 반드시 이와 같이 죽임을 당하리라

(3)And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. (4)These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. (5)And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.                                   Revelation 11:1-5

This raises the question as to precisely when the temple will be rebuilt. The Bible does not reveal the answer to this question. All it says for certain is that the temple will be in existence when the Antichrist reveals himself (2 Thessalonians 2:3-4), and that will be in the middle of the Tribulation (Daniel 9:27). Since this will be only three and a half years into the Tribulation, many have concluded that the temple will likely be rebuilt before the Tribulation begins, because how could such a magnificent building be constructed in such a short period of time?

But this conclusion overlooks the fact that the temple can be literally resurrected overnight! That's because the Jews plan to erect a tent temple like the Tabernacle of Moses, and they are ready to do so at any moment. Everything has been prepared. Once this temporary temple is put up, they will resume the sacrifices and then start building a more permanent structure around and above the temporary one.

Currently there are two major obstacles to the reconstruction of The Third Temple. One pertains to its location. The next temple can only be built where the two previous temples stood because the Holy of Holies must be on the exact same spot. But no one knows for sure where the previous temples were located on the Temple Mount. Most scholars believe that they stood where the Dome of the Rock currently stands.

That conclusion may be wrong, but there is no way to prove the exact location without conducting archeological excavations on the Temple Mount, something which is currently prohibited by the Muslims. If The Third Temple is to be built where the Dome of the Rock now stands, then that Muslim structure must first of all be removed either by Man or God. It could, of course be burned to the ground by a saboteur, or it could be destroyed by an earthquake.

The second obstacle is the attitude of the Jewish people and their leaders. Currently, there is no desire among them to build a third temple. The average Israeli is very secular. He knows that any attempt to build a third temple would result in immediate war with the Muslims. Only a handful of ultra-Orthodox Jews have a passion for The Third Temple. They are the ones who have made all the preparations. But they have no popular support. Something will have to happen to create a surge of nationalistic pride that will demand a new temple. This catalytic event could be the discovery of the Ark of the Covenant.

There is a distinct possibility that the ancient temples were not located where the Dome of the Rock currently sits. There is strong evidence that their location was to the north of the Dome and that the sacrificial altar inside the Dome was the one that Solomon built in "the middle of the court" to handle the thousands of special sacrifices which he offered to the Lord on the day The First Temple was dedicated (2 Chronicles 7:7).

If that is so, then The Third Temple could be built north of the Dome of the Rock, putting the Dome in the Court of the Gentiles. This may well be the solution the Antichrist will come up with when he negotiates a peace between the Jews and the Arabs (Daniel 9:27).

To summarize, there is definitely going to be a third temple. It will most likely be erected at the beginning of the Tribulation in the form of a tent temple, like the Tabernacle of Moses. A more permanent structure will then be built around and above it. The Antichrist will desecrate this temple in the middle of the Tribulation. The Third Temple will be destroyed at the Second Coming of Jesus.

[단 7:23-단 7:27]

(23)모신 자가 이처럼 이르되 네째 짐승은 곧 땅의 네째 나라인데 이는 모든 나라보다 달라서 천하를 삼키고 밟아 부숴뜨릴 것이며  (24)그 열 뿔은 이 나라에서 일어날 열 왕이요 그 후에 또 하나가 일어나리니 그는 먼저 있던 자들과 다르고 또 세 왕을 복종시킬 것이며

(23)Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. (24)And the ten horns out of this kingdom [are] ten kings [that] shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.

(25)그가 장차 말로 지극히 높으신 자를 대적하며 또 지극히 높으신 자의 성도를 괴롭게 할 것이며 그가 또 때와 법을 변개코자 할 것이며 성도는 그의 손에 붙인바 되어 한 때와 두 때와 반 때를 지내리라  (26)그러나 심판이 시작된즉 그는 권세를 빼앗기고 끝까지 멸망할 것이요

(25)And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. (26)But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy [it] unto the end.

(27)나라와 권세와 온 천하 열국의 위세가 지극히 높으신 자의 성민에게 붙인바 되리니 그의 나라는 영원한 나라이라 모든 권세 있는 자가 다 그를 섬겨 복종하리라 (27)And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.                            

Dan7:23-27

[계 6:9-계 6:16]

(9)다섯째 인을 떼실 때에 내가 보니 하나님의 말씀과 저희의 가진 증거를 인하여 죽임을 당한 영혼들이 제단 아래 있어  (10)큰 소리로 불러 가로되 거룩하고 참되신 대주재여 땅에 거하는 자들을 심판하여 우리 피를 신원하여 주지 아니하시기를 어느 때까지 하시려나이까 하니   (11)각각 저희에게 흰 두루마기를 주시며 가라사대 아직 잠시 동안 쉬되 저희 동무 종들과 형제들도 자기처럼 죽임을 받아 그 수가 차기까지 하라 하시더라

(9)And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held: (10)And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?  

(11)And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

(12)내가 보니 여섯째 인을 떼실 때에 큰 지진이 나며 해가 총담 같이 검어지고 온 달이 피 같이 되며  ((13)하늘의 별들이 무화과나무가 대풍에 흔들려 선 과실이 떨어지는 것같이 땅에 떨어지며 (14)하늘은 종이 축이 말리는 것같이 떠나가고 각 산과 섬이 제 자리에서 옮기우매

(12)And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; (13)And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind. (14)And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.  

(15)땅의 임금들과 왕족들과 장군들과 부자들과 강한 자들과 각 종과 자주자가 굴과 산 바위틈에 숨어   (16)산과 바위에게 이르되 우리 위에 떨어져 보좌에 앉으신 이의 낯에서와 어린 양의 진노에서 우리를 가리우라

(15)And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; (16)And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:  

Rev 6:9-16

The great earthquake at that time will radically change the topography of Jerusalem and all the earth (Revelation 6:12-17). In Jerusalem it will result in the provision of a very large level area where the Millennial Temple will be constructed. This is the temple from which Jesus will reign over all the earth for Millenial Kingdom. It is described in detail in Ezekiel 40-46.

[슥 14:3-슥 14:9]

(3)그 때에 여호와께서 나가사 그 열국을 치시되 이왕 전쟁 날에 싸운 것같이 하시리라   (4)그 날에 그의 발이 예루살렘 앞 곧 동편 감람산에 서실 것이요 감람산은 그 한가운데가 동서로 갈라져 매우 큰 골짜기가 되어서 산 절반은 북으로, 절반은 남으로 옮기고 ((5)그 산 골짜기는 아셀까지 미칠지라 너희가 그의 산 골짜기로 도망하되 유다 왕 웃시야 때에 지진을 피하여 도망하던 것같이 하리라 나의 하나님 여호와께서 임하실 것이요 모든 거룩한 자가 주와 함께 하리라

(3)Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle. (4)And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, [and there shall be] a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south. (5)And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

(6)그 날에는 빛이 없겠고 광명한 자들이 떠날 것이라  (7)여호와의 아시는 한 날이 있으리니 낮도 아니요 밤도 아니라 어두워 갈 때에 빛이 있으리로다   (8)그 날에 생수가 예루살렘에서 솟아나서 절반은 동해로, 절반은 서해로 흐를 것이라 여름에도 겨울에도 그러하리라

(6)And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, [nor] dark (7)But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, [that] at evening time it shall be light. (8)And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

(9)여호와께서 천하의 왕이 되시리니 그 날에는 여호와께서 홀로 하나이실 것이요 그 이름이 홀로 하나이실 것이며  (9)And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name.

Zech 14:3-9

I’d rather have Jesus

1.     I’d rather have Jesus than silver or gold;
I’d rather be His than have riches untold;
I’d rather have Jesus than houses or lands;
I’d rather be led by His nail-pierced hand

Refrain:
Than to be the king of a vast domain,
Or be held in sin’s dread sway;
I’d rather have Jesus than anything
This world affords today.

o      

2.     I’d rather have Jesus than men’s applause;
I’d rather be faithful to His dear cause;
I’d rather have Jesus than worldwide fame;
I’d rather be true to His holy name

3.     He’s fairer than lilies of rarest bloom;
He’s sweeter than honey from out the comb;
He’s all that my hungering spirit needs;
I’d rather have Jesus and let Him lead

By Rhea F. Miller, 1922

형제들아 나는 아직 내가 잡은 줄로 여기지 아니하고 오직 한 일 즉 뒤에 있는 것은 잊어버리고 앞에 있는 것을 잡으려고 푯대를 향하여 그리스도 예수 안에서 하나님이 위에서 부르신 부름의 상을 위하여 좇아가노라  

Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead,  I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus                      Phil 3:13-1

FORWARDS - PIC -from Pastor Kang, Gracias

"거짓 선지자를 주의하라."

한상렬 목사 평양교회에서 행한 기도문[이래도 되는건지??]

한상렬 목사 평양교회에서 행한 기도문