School of Jesus Disciples REV 2:7

2010.07.21 12:44

섬김이 Views:5522

School of Jesus Disciples     REV 2:7

743 S. Grandview St. L.A. CA. 90057            Tel. (213)928-2932  Pastor P.K.

Every Sunday 3:30 pm            JD-class      Email: peterkim123@sbcglobal.net

Seeking to make disciples who make disciples.

“그러나 너는 모든 일에 근신하여 고난을 받으며 전도인의 일을 하며 네 직무를 다하라”    But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.                                       II Tim 4:5

Devotional to JDs,

The rapture and the Antichrist

그리스도 강림(휴거)와 적그리스도

Presetting - PART–VI : Verichip 666

[살후 2:1-살후 2:4]

(1)형제들아 우리가 너희에게 구하는 것은 우리 주 예수 그리스도의 강림하심과 우리가 그 앞에 모임에 관하여  (2)혹 영으로나 혹 말로나 혹 우리에게서 받았다 하는 편지로나 주의 날이 이르렀다고 쉬 동심하거나 두려워하거나 하지 아니할 그것이라  (1)Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and [by] our gathering together unto him, (2)That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

(3)누가 아무렇게 하여도 너희가 미혹하지 말라 먼저 배도하는 일이 있고 저 불법의 사람 곧 멸망의 아들이 나타나기 전에는 이르지 아니하리니  (4)저는 대적하는 자라 범사에 일컫는 하나님이나 숭배함을 받는 자 위에 뛰어나 자존하여 하나님 성전에 앉아 자기를 보여 하나님이라 하느니라  

(3)Let no man deceive you by any means: for [that day shall not come], except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;  (4)Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.                         II Thess 2:1-4

This lesson will focus on the antichrist and what he will be doing. I know many believe by the time the antichrist comes you have taken part in the rapture. God says in Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge" Make sure you are not one of those people. Consider this not only are outsiders at odds with the rapture but those who believe this doctrine are at odds with each other. There are five different interpretations on when it will happen. This doctrine is not sound and for this reason it has caused all kinds of confusion. God is not the author of confusion 1 Cor. 14:33.

To start it is important to examine the title "antichrist". As English speaking people our first impression of the title would be that it is in opposition or against the Christ. This is defined more precisely in the Greek, from a prime root 473 in the Greek dictionary of the Strong's Concordance. It is defined as instead of or in place of. We can determine from this research that the antichrist is not coming openly in opposition of Jesus but rather in the place of Jesus, playing that role. This is how he is able to deceive the whole world. Many who have been taught the rapture will think he is Jesus because of a lack of knowledge.

Let's examine some of the names Satan has used over the years and what he is really after.

Isaiah 14
12) How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! 13) For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14) I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

These verses show what Satan's plan is. He wants to be God. This name Lucifer 1966 in the Hebrew Dictionary is defined as "the morning star". This name belongs to Jesus and Satan will imitate every detail we know about Jesus.
(계 2:28) And I will give him the morning star. (계 22:16) I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, [and] the bright and morning star.

[그] fwsfovro" (phosphoros)

[영] Morning star원어의 뜻은 [빛을 가져오는 자]. 새벽 별을 가리키고, 재림의 그리스도에 대해 씌어져 있다(벧후 1:19). 예언은 암흑을 비치는 등불이었다. 예수 그리스도는 모든 어두움을 쫓아내시는 세상의 빛이사다(계 22:16). →새벽별, →계명

Revelation 22:16
16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

We all know that Jesus is our Rock, that Rock on which Peter would build the church. That immovable Rock on which we can stand and not be moved. That same spiritual Rock our fathers drank from in the desert with Moses. Well in true form Satan uses this name also.

Ezekiel 28:12-19
12) Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

The word Tyrus here 6865 in the Hebrew dictionary means "rock". In the following verses you will see this can only be speaking of Satan.

13) Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14) Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. 15) Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

Here you see Satan was made a beautiful and wise cherub. He was even given the position of guarding the mercy seat. In short he had it all until iniquity was found in him. If you read verses 16-19 you will find that he fell because of his pride. He wanted to sit in the mercy seat rather than protect it. It just so happens this is were Christ sits. Satan wants to hold the position of Christ and he will get his chance to play Christ when he is thrown to the earth. He will be very convincing, he is very capable of fooling you if you are not prepared to deal with him. Unfortunately those who have been taught the rapture likely will be fooled.

사단-적그리스도의 궤궤와 속임수
Now let's look at some of the methods Satan uses to deceive.
2 Corinthians Chapter 11
2) For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 3) But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

4) For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Notice Paul is very concerned here that the reader might be deceived. Why would Paul be so concerned about us being deceived if we are to be taken in a rapture before the deceiver comes to the earth? Verse 4 makes this very clear. We have those here now who are teaching another Jesus. The rapture teaches you that Christ will come first. This is simply not true and it can easily be proven.

2 Thessalonians chapter 2 verses 1-4 clearly state we will not gather back until a falling away first and that man of sin the son of perdition is revealed. Now let's think back to Eve and what happened in the garden. Satan used God's own words to deceive Eve. He simply put his own little spin on them. Another place we can see this is that Christ was tempted by Satan. This is a good test for anyone. Go to Matthew 4:6 and read what Satan said there. Can you see where he twisted the scriptures? Now go to Psalms 91:11-12. Satan knows the scriptures we need to be ready. Let's read more about these false teachers Paul is warning us about.

13) For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ. 14) And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. 15) Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Here we see Satan himself will appear as an angel of light so don't be surprised if those who carry his message appear to be "holy" men. Be careful the deception has already begun. We know that Jesus is our Light, are you beginning to see the parallels between the two?

Mark 13:21-23 –이적으로 미혹-속이는 거짓 선지자들
21) And then if any man shall say to you, Lo, here is Christ; or, lo, he is there; believe him not: 22) For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect. 23) But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

Here we are being warned directly from Christ about false christs and deception. Why would He go to all the trouble to warn us if we wouldn't see these things happen. This does not exclusively address the time before the tribulation. These false christs will be showing signs and wonders. These are the supernatural beings you can read about in Revelation chapter 9. If you went to that chapter notice their power is in their mouth in verse 19. You talk or in their case preach with your mouth.

Revelation 13: 11-14
11) And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Notice this beast which is the false prophet looks like the lamb. Who is the lamb? Jesus is the Lamb slain who cleanses us with His blood. He speaks as a dragon though, when he speaks he speaks lies and deception. Over and over we have seen how Satan imitates Jesus. if you have been taught the rapture these lies will be hard to separate from the truth.

Forced Global Worshipping of  the AntiChrist-666- Beast

12) And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13) And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14) And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

Here we learn about the power and miracles that the antichrist can perform. He is coming to deceive and he will deceive many. Notice in verse 12 he caused those on the earth to worship the beast. He didn't make them. Verse 14 tells us he caused them to worship the beast through the miracles and deception. We have learned in this study that the antichrist will come but in the place of Christ. He will do everything within his power to make us believe he is.

[계 13:13-계 13:17]

(13)큰 이적을 행하되 심지어 사람들 앞에서 불이 하늘로부터 땅에 내려 오게 하고  (14)짐승 앞에서 받은바 이적을 행함으로 땅에 거하는 자들을 미혹하며 땅에 거하는 자들에게 이르기를 칼에 상하였다가 살아난 짐승을 위하여 우상을 만들라 하더라

(13)And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, (14)And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by [the means of] those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

(15)저가 권세를 받아 그 짐승의 우상에게 생기를 주어 그 짐승의 우상으로 말하게 하고 또 짐승의 우상에게 경배하지 아니하는 자는 몇이든지 다 죽이게 하더라    (16)저가 모든 자 곧 작은 자나 큰 자나 부자나 빈궁한 자나 자유한 자나 종들로 그 오른손에나 이마에 표를 받게 하고   (17)누구든지 이 표를 가진 자 외에는 매매를 못하게 하니 이 표는 곧 짐승의 이름이나 그 이름의 수라

(15)And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed (16)And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads. (17)And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.           Rev 13:13-17

The Rapture: What Is It?

The Rapture is an "end times" event ("eschatological" event) where Jesus Christ returns for His Church and believers who are "alive and remain shall be caught up together…in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air" (I Thessalonians 4:16-17). This is the time of the resurrection, where each Christian receives his or her resurrected body. First to receive their new bodies are those who have died as Christians, and then, those who are "alive and remain."

Take notice, I am telling you a secret. We shall not all die but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet call. For the trumpet will sound and the dead will be raised imperishable, and we shall all be changed"        I Corinthians 15:51-52.

The Rapture: When Will It Happen?
The timing of the Rapture sparks a great debate within Christianity. Does it occur before, during, or after the tribulation period? The tribulation is a seven-year period that immediately precedes the return of Christ and the establishment of His millennial kingdom, which lasts for 1,000 years. The first 3 ½ years of the tribulation will be a time of peace and cooperation, and the second 3 ½ years of the tribulation will be a time of war and catastrophe. At the midpoint of the tribulation, the Antichrist will proclaim himself god and require worship from all people of the world.

Many will bow down and worship the Antichrist 666, including taking his mark of worldwide 666 registration. Some will refuse to worship the Antichrist and receive his mark, and many will be killed for this act of disobedience. The second half of the tribulation is referred to as the "Great Tribulation." There will be extraordinary catastrophes all over the world during this period. (For scriptural support, see Revelation 3:10, Matthew 24, Mark 13 and Luke 17).

So, the main debate on the Rapture is not what it is, but when it will occur in relation to the tribulation. In summary, the pre-tribulation view is that the rapture will happen before the tribulation period; the mid-tribulation view is that the rapture will occur half-way through the tribulation period; and the post-tribulation view is that the rapture will occur at the end of the tribulation period.

The Rapture: Timing Matter for Believers in Jesus Christ ?
The pre-tribulation rapture is a wonderful hope for believers in Jesus Christ. However, whether we live to see a pre-tribulation, mid-tribulation or post-tribulation rapture, or whether we die prior to any type of rapture at all, the key to eternal salvation is, in all cases, our belief and faith in Jesus Christ alone. Be secure in your relationship with Christ, and nothing else really matters.

"...For I am going away to prepare a place for you. And when I have gone and have prepared a place for you, I will come again and take you to Myself so that where I am, you also will be" (John 14:2-3).

"For with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and the trumpet of God, the Lord Himself will descend from Heaven, and those who died in Christ will rise first. Afterward we, the living who remain, will be caught up along with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we shall forever be with the Lord"  (I Thessalonians 4:16-17).

**PERILOUS TIME - On 20 April 2009: Israel said they have until JUNE 2010 to stop Iran's nuclear program or its too late. 26 JULY 09: Iran warned that if Israel attacks their nuclear facilities, Iran will launch a cascade of missiles and destroy Israel's nuclear power plants and their capital city, Tel Aviv. 26 JULY 09, The Obama Administration has no plan to STOP Iran's nuclear weapons program and believes an "umbrella of anti-missiles" is the best defense, which will not protect Israel.**

When we look at current events, War between Israel vs Iran and the Muslim world,

Obama VeriCip implantation under HR3200 Health Care, the Mark of the Beast 666

Obama turning on Israel and the threat of His "Two State Solution" to Israel, Swine Flu becoming a Plague that devastates America, looming global economic collapse and the danger of the DEC 21 2012 AD Galactic Alignment,

The RAPTURE -- 2010 AD - 2014 AD -- WORTHY TAKEN – Possible.

Here is JESUS warning:

"Watch and be ready
For your Lord shall come
in a day or hour that you
do not expect."
(Matt:24:44)

Is the Beast 666 ascending to power on the world stage today?
In these days many are asking, what does the Bible say about the Antichrist, the Man of Lawlessness, and the Beast. Should we be concerned about any individual currently ascending to power on the world stage? Let it suffice that all Christians must be aware that one is coming who is beginning to fit this profile.

Beware of the one who comes as a type of messiah promising to save the world from its present crisis by speaking half truths and outrageous lies; one who promises worldwide peace by sitting down with your enemies. Beware of the one, who promises universal health care for the whole person (both physical and psychological) with its hidden agenda of leading you to trust in psychology instead of trusting in God exclusively, which is idolatry.

Furthermore, this allows the evil one and his established order to control your life. This control is precipitated by electronic record keeping and preventative health requirements that will mandate physical and psychological care if you wish to keep your benefits (-through verichip 666-the mark of the beast). Be wary of the one who voted for the bailout bill that gives government more involvement in the private sector and definitive control over millions of home loans.

Tucked into this bill is a mental health provision that will ultimately give companies power over their employees by requiring that they get psychological counseling and drugs to improve their productivity. Be very careful of the one who promises to bring change to those living in the midst of fallen Babylon through his own strength and intellect.

Christian don't be deceived, because Obama easily fits this profile. He is espousing a political rebellion against the so called established order and leading God's children in open rebellion against Him. (Look his new policy order for homosexuality in the U S Army to accept and implement already.) He does this by leading the world to put their trust in him or his new world religion to solve all their problems and meet their needs instead of trusting in God alone and His providential care.

Obama openly nullifies the law of God by sanctioning same sex relationships and partial birth abortion – deserving the title “Man of Lawlessness.” Christian don’t be dismayed that the Republican party lost the election. Indeed it was easy to be fooled by the Republican Party and the audacity of talk radio claiming to be on the side of Christianity by rejecting homosexual unions and the freedom of choice.

Clearly they only courted the Christian vote to further their own evil agenda of excessive greed and lust for power. Stop trusting in Obama. Real change is only possible through the transforming power of the Gospel which brings true healing to the whole man and his community.         –from Rev. Daniel W. Blair

Jesus Christ:  - “I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by Me.” (John 14:6).

Jesus Christ: He is the Way
Jesus Christ declared “I am the Way,” The evidence for His crucifixion on the cross, the empty tomb three days later, and His appearances to over 500 eye-witnesses after his resurrection is very compelling. Jesus fulfilled over 300 messianic prophecies written in the Old Testament scriptures.

With the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls and the reliability of the Septuagint version of the Old Testament, both of which have been proven to exist prior to the time Jesus walked on the earth, you can be assured that these prophecies were not “conspired” after-the-fact. They were truly fulfilled by the Messiah, Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ: He is the Truth
Jesus Christ declared “I am the Truth,” but clearly, many of us have created our own concepts of truth. Moral relativism and religious pluralism pervade our culture. Truth is redefined daily. However, Jesus, through His Word -- the Bible -- gave us absolute truth. With today’s archaeological, historical and manuscript evidence, there’s far less reason to deny the origin of the Bible and its divine authenticity.

Jesus Christ: He is the Life
In Philippians 3:8, Paul said it all when he claimed that everything else is worthless when compared with the priceless gain of knowing Jesus Christ. “For God so loved the world, that He gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16).

[빌 3:8-빌 3:9]

(8)또한 모든 것을 해로 여김은 내 주 그리스도 예수를 아는 지식이 가장 고상함을 인함이라 내가 그를 위하여 모든 것을 잃어버리고 배설물로 여김은 그리스도를 얻고  (9)그 안에서 발견되려 함이니 내가 가진 의는 율법에서 난 것이 아니요 오직 그리스도를 믿음으로 말미암은 것이니 곧 믿음으로 하나님께로서 난 의라

(8)Yea doubtless, and I count all things but loss for the excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord: for whom I have suffered the loss of all things, and do count them but dung, that I may win Christ (9)And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith: Phil 3:8-9

ISRAEL SUFFERS, BUT CANNOT BE DESTROYED

The Bible clearly says that God gave the Promised Land to the Jews forever. It’s even an undeniable fact of history that Jews have lived on the Promised Land for centuries. Even during the Babylonian and Roman dispersions there were still some Jews on the Promised Land.                    By Daymond Duck

GOD’S COVENANT WITH ABRAHAM

God asked Abraham to move to the Promised Land. After he moved, God said, “I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee. And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God” (Gen. 17:7-8).

A) God’s covenant with “thee” means with Abraham.

B) With “thy seed after thee” means with Abraham’s descendants after him.

C) In “their generations” means anytime Abraham has living descendants.

D) For an “everlasting covenant” means God’s covenant will last forever.

E) “I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land” means God gave the Promised Land to Abraham and his descendants (the Jews; see below).

F) “All the land of Canaan” means all (not part) of the Promised Land belongs to Abraham and his descendants (the Jews).

G) “For an everlasting possession” means all of the Promised Land belongs to Abraham and his descendants (the Jews) forever.

H) “I will be their God” means God made a covenant with Abraham to be Israel’s God.

THROUGH  ISAAC NOT ISHMAEL

Some ask, “Does God’s covenant with Abraham go through Isaac, Ishmael or both?” God answered the question: “Abraham said unto God, O that Ishmael might live before thee! And God said, Sarah thy wife shall bear thee a son indeed; and thou shalt call his name Isaac: and I will establish my covenant with him for an everlasting covenant, and with his seed after him.

And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee: Behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation. But my covenant will I establish with Isaac, which Sarah shall bear unto thee at this set time in the next year” (Gen. 17:18-21). God said the covenant will go through Isaac not Ishmael.

This is not unfair. God loved Ishmael and promised: 1) to bless him, 2) To give him many descendants, and 3) to make him into a great nation. Ishmael now has about 300 million descendants. Ishmael’s descendants now rule in more than twenty Arab nations. God gave them billions of barrels of oil. But God didn’t give Ishmael’s descendants (the Arabs) the Promised Land. God said His covenant will go through Isaac.

The descendants of Isaac (not Ishmael) will eventually possess all of the Promised Land forever.

THROUGH JACOB NOT ESAU

The answer to this question is found in God’s covenant with Jacob. God told Jacob, “Thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel . . . And the land which I gave Abraham and Isaac, to thee I will give it, and to thy seed after thee will I give the land” (Gen. 35:10-12).

WHAT IF GOD DOESN’T KEEP HIS COVENANT

If God didn’t keep His covenant with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and their descendants through Jacob, God would be a liar or the Bible is wrong. But God does not lie and the Bible is not wrong. All of the Promised Land belongs to Israel and none of the Promised Land belongs to the Arabs or Muslims.

WHAT IF THE NATIONS REJECT -IGNORE GOD’S COVENANT ?

God’s Word is settled forever (Psa. 119:89). He won’t break His covenant. If the nations keep rejecting and ignoring God’s covenant by attacking Israel without His approval they will eventually wind up in a battle with God called the Tribulation Period and the Battle of Armageddon. Don’t forget that the covenant says God is Israel’s God.

WHAT IF THE JEWS SIN ?

God clearly said they would sin and He would put them off the land, but He would not forget the covenant. Concerning their sin, He said, “And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God. But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD” (Lev. 26:44-45).

In the days of Jeremiah, He said, “Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name: If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever.

Thus saith the LORD; If heaven above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth searched out beneath, I will also cast off all the seed of Israel for all that they have done, saith the LORD. Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that the city shall be built to the LORD from the tower of Hananeel unto the gate of the corner” (Jer. 31:35-38). Israel won’t cease to be a nation as long as the sun, moon and stars are shining.

ISRAEL WILL EVENTUALLY OCCUPY THE LAND AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO REMOVE THEM

God said, “And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God” (Amos 9:15).

The prophet Ezekiel spoke of a time that the Jews believe is beginning to come true today. God said, “A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.

I will also save you from all your uncleannesses: and I will call for the corn, and will increase it, and lay no famine upon you. And I will multiply the fruit of the tree, and the increase of the field, that ye shall receive no more reproach of famine among the heathen. Then shall ye remember your own evil ways, and your doings that were not good, and shall loathe yourselves in your own sight for your iniquities and for your abominations.

Not for your sakes do I this, saith the Lord GOD, be it known unto you: be ashamed and confounded for your own ways, O house of Israel. Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day that I shall have cleansed you from all your iniquities I will also cause you to dwell in the cities, and the wastes shall be builded” (Ezek. 36:26-33).

ISRAEL IS THE KEY TO BIBLE PROPHECY

Israel must exist to be God’s people and exist in the latter years and latter days (Ezek. 38:8, 13). Israel must exist to be God’s people and God heritage at the Battle of Armageddon (Joel 3:1-2).  Israel must complete all seventy weeks or 490 years of her punishment all prophecy is fulfilled and the time of everlasting righteousness begins (Dan. 9:24).

Israel must exist for Jerusalem to be a cup of trembling and a burdensome stone for the whole world at the end of the age (Zech. 12:2-3). Israel must exist to sign a seven-year covenant at the end of the age that will begin the Tribulation Period (Dan. 9:27). Israel must exist to rebuild the Temple (Matt. 24:15; II Thess. 2:4). Israel must exist to resume the animal sacrifices before the Antichrist can stop them (Dan. 9:27). Israel must exist to flee into the wilderness when the Antichrist defiles the Temple (Matt. 24:15-17).

WHAT THE NEW TESTAMENT SAYS

Paul addressed the question this way, “I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.  God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew” (Rom. 11:1-2a).

Paul also said, “For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in. And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob: For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.

As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers’ sakes. For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance” (Rom. 11:25-30). God will not repent or change His mind about His gifts and calling of Israel.

When the angel Gabriel announced the virgin birth to Mary, he took a message from God and addressed it this way, “And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary. And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be.

And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end” (Luke 1:26-33). Jesus didn’t sit on the throne of David or reign over the house of Jacob forever at His first coming, but He will. He will come back and the government will be on His shoulder (Isa. 9:6).  -from Daymond & Rachel Duck

Rapture l Antichrist l Tribulation l Endtime is Begun

- Most people quote Matthew 24:36 - "But of that day and hour no one knows..." to indicate that we can not know the day or hour of the Rapture. However, they need to know Mt. 24:32-35

The Sign to come of this generation since 1948 Israel
"Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near--at the doors! Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place..." Matthew 24:32-34

37 "But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be.....until the day that Noah entered the ark, and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left."

Jesus says no one knows the day or the hour, but the wise will know when it's near!

In Daniel 12:11-12 we are told: "And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days."

...in Acts 1:7, Jesus told His disciples: "It is not for you to know the times or the seasons, which the Father hath put in his own power." This was certainly true about that generation, since God told Daniel that the understanding of these things was reserved for the people of the time of the end (Daniel 12:9). Yet, when referring to the endtime, Daniel was told: "and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand."

When the Apostle Paul spoke about the coming of the Lord in 1 Thessalonians 5:1-5, he said that the day of the Lord would come as a thief in the night. But in verse 4-5 he added, "But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness." Paul explicitly states that the coming of the Lord would only be a surprise to those living in darkness.

Bible prophesies - happening 666 now

There are prophesies happening now. On this lens are several more soon to come. Tribulation a 7 year period and begins in occurance with: (May not be in exact order)
1. Middle East Peace Treaty to be signed (Confirmation of the Covenant)
2. Prophetic Destiny of Europe
3. 666 Mark of the Beast - Satan's Master Plan
4. Third Temple Rebuilt (Before Abomination)
5. Animal Sacrificies Resumed (in new Temple)
6. Antichrist Revealed (stops sacrifices)
7. Abomination of Desolation (in new Temple)
Great Tribulation Begins in middle of 7 year period and lasts 3 1/2 years

1. Middle East Peace Agreement (Israel)
Peace agreement between Israel and Palestine
1. Internationally recognized borders between Israel and the Palestinians will be established.
2. The status of the city of Jerusalem will be agreed upon.
3. Issues of the Temple Mount will be solved.

The Quartet, or the Big Four; the EU, UN, US and Russia, met to confirm the "Roadmap for Peace" in the Middle East. The plan includes all the necessary steps to confirm the covenant.

Confirmation of the Covenant - The final seven years
Is it really happening now? "The Roadmap for Peace" is a two-state solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. If enacted in full detail, will strip Israel much of its lands, the integrity of its political sovereignty and its biblical identity. "The Roadmap" is a strategy to define the borders of Israel, resolve the right of return for Palestinians, settle the Jerusalem issue, and determine who will control the Temple Mount.

"Covenant with many". (Dan9:27) A peace treaty which leaves Israel feeling rather secure; feeling "at ease, who dwell securely.." It would seem that the seven-year period will begin with a false peace. "They have healed also the hurt of the daughter of my people slightly, saying, Peace, peace; when there is no peace." (Jer6:14, 1Th5:3).

NOVEMBER 2008 MEETING - "An international summit in Egypt in November, with representatives from Israel, the Palestinian Authority and the members of the Quartet - the United States, Russia, the European Union and the United Nations. The Israeli and PA participants brief the Quartet over progress made in the ongoing peace talks."

Bush and Rice are out, now it's Obama, Clinton and Mitchell's Turn.
April 19, 2009 Ehud Barak calls for Israeli peace initiative
April 5, 2009 Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu 1st cabinet meeting.
April 1, 2009 Israeli foreign minister spurns Annapolis peace process.
Feb. 3, 2009 Clinton demands Hamas stop rocket fire (CNN)
Feb. 3, 2009 Middle East a focus for Clinton (IHT)
Feb. 3, 2009 Iran's launches first satellite into space - a concern to the U.S. (FOX)
Jan. 27, 2009 Clinton says Israel has right to defend itself (UK REUTERS)
Oct. 22, 2009 Clinton Tells Obama Too Soon to Restart Middle East Peace Talks

Watch! - ** Obama's Foreign Policy: "Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: ... -- working with Israelis and Palestinians -- to achieve the goal of two states, a Jewish state in Israel and a Palestinian state, living side by side in peace and security." ** -   against the Biblical Covenant of Abraham!

"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: "May they prosper who love you. Peace be within your walls, Prosperity within your palaces." (Psalm 122:6,7)

"I will bless those who bless you – Israel "

(Genesis 12:1-3).

2. Destiny of Europe
Rebirth of the Holy Roman Empire
Two major prophecies in the Bible- specifically teach us that the Holy Roman Empire will be resurrected in the endtimes.- This rebirth of the Holy Roman Empire will then give rise to the Antichrist.

**...Europe now had its first common currency since the Roman Empire 2,000 years ago....Holy Roman Empire Rebirth...

"Throughout the centuries since Rome fell, many political leaders have dreamed of resurrecting the Roman Empire. Napoleon Bonaparte, Benito Mussolini, Adolf Hitler, and Winston Churchill, for different reasons and with differing motives, all shared the vision of a United States of Europe. But that vision had to await God's timing for its fulfillment. That timing came at the end of World War II." -David Reagan

3. 666 Mark of the Beast
Whatever it is, it's coming. We can try to stop it, watch it, and pray about it.

**"...no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast (666)..." "Is the Mark coming? A step toward the mark of the beast. A national identification card, in whatever form it may take, will allow the federal government to inappropriately monitor the movements and transactions of every American. History shows that governments inevitably use the power to monitor the actions of people in harmful ways.

Claims that the government will protect the privacy of Americans when implementing a national identification card ring hollow. We would do well to remember what happened with the Social Security number. It was introduced with solemn restrictions on how it could be used, but it has become a de facto national identifier.

The Verichip –RFID -666 – The Mark of the Beast
"The mark of the beast system will be entirely under HR3200 Obamacare –chip to be implanted. –Watch!  If you choose to accept the mark so that you can buy and sell, you will worship the antichrist to avoid being killed and thus worship Satan. With the strongest possible warning, I warn you all that to accept the mark of the beast for short term advantage will result in eternal punishment. It's not worth it! For those living here on earth during the terrible times of the Great Tribulation, God is our provider and will open doors for your survival and good. Trust God, not the false system of the antichrist."

- "He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666." Revelation 13:16-18

Verichip (or Xmark), Stanley Works bought Xmark, but Verichip still owns the "VeriMed Health Link" business which is the under skin implants. 2004 FDA approved, but adoption has been limited. Continuation of the VeriMed service likely depends on VeriChip finding a committed buyer. Technology is there for implants, but noe it’s under the new law HR3200 to implant the VeriCip under the skin March 21,2010 - Sept.-Nov. 2009 - "VeriChip" Buys "Steel Vault" Creating Micro-Implant Health Record/Credit Score Empire. The combined company will operate under a new name: "PositiveID"

Photos and Best Explanation: Verichip, Chi, Xi, Stigma, 666
2003 - RFID will be in everything at Walmart by 2010
2003 - ATM chip implant available
2004 - ABC Piece on Chips in Mexico! ABC doesn't even speak against it
2006 - Implanted Chips in Our Troops?
2007 - Hitachi develops RFID powder The smallest RFID chip - size of hair.
2008 - VeriChip goes consumer with its implantable RFID chips; Would you buy?
2008 - Arkansas uses program to check faces for ID cards
2008 - Wal-Mart issues RFID mandate
2003-2009 - Wal-Mart RFID Time Line

2008-09 - SOMARK is developing a patented chipless RFID tattoo for animal identification system. Contains no metals and can be colored or invisible. They just received funding Feb. 2009 to begin for cattle and lab animals. "Currently have three U.S. issued patents." -- Plans to license the technology to secondary markets, which could include laboratory animals, dogs, cats, prime cuts of meat, and saving lives of military personnel.

It began for cow and safe food ID, but soon realized that there were additional industries to implement their innovation, such as lab animals, passports, currency, jewelry, electronics and more. This product is not commercially available. Amazing they have a comment page and people are asking honest questions such as "mark of the beast" comments - are "concerned" people looking crazed?

Are we slowly becoming immune to the shock of marking people, oops I mean animals? Read their news page: Invisible 'Radio' Tattoos Could Identify Soldiers. It's obvious now that their trying to remove the shock of humans being marked with an invisible ID number.

2009 - Novartis Chip Implant Texts Your Phone When You Need Another Pill –blood pressure monitored. Nov. 2009 - Novartis inaugurates large-scale US based cell-culture influenza vaccine manufacturing facility Total investment of nearly USD 1 billion through a partnership between Novartis and the US Department of Health and Human Services

Patents Pending for tattoo over subdermal chip: Inventor: Richard C. Fuisz (U.S. Classification 600424000) Drawing of Chip, Skin, Mark example.
- Filed 2002 & 2006?, Public 2007 - (PDF) Skin marking for indicating subdermal chip - US Patent #20070066891: "...wherein the externally visible marking is in the form of a tattoo."

Patents Pending subdermal chip, etc:
- US Patent #20070046461: Dentally mounted RFID security device
- US Patent #20080117021: Method of Placing an Electronic ID Transponder

4. Third Temple Rebuilt
"Rise and measure the Temple of God, the altar and those who worship there. But leave out the court which is outside the Temple, and do not measure it, for it has been given to the gentiles." (Revelation 11:1,2)
Facts and Developments of the Temple Mount
Could it be that the Dome of the Rock is not the exact location of the previous Temples? Is it possible that the solution is for the Temple and the Dome to stand side by side on the Temple Mount?

Theories of where the temple was once located:
- Located a little to the north of the Dome of the Rock (Professor Asher Kaufman).
- Where the Dome of the Rock is now located.
- Located a little to the east of the Dome of the Rock (Professor Joseph Patrich of the Hebrew University.

Vessels are ready for the new temple.
The Temple Institute in Jerusalem announces the completion of the Tzitz, the High Priest's headplate. It's made of pure gold, was fashioned over the course of a more than a year by the craftsmen of the Temple Institute, and is ready to be worn by the High Priest in the rebuilt Holy Temple in Jerusalem.

"Rabbi Richman noted that Rosh Chodesh Tevet, the famous Menorah (candelabrum) - suitable for use in the Holy Temple, familiar to visitors to the Cardo section of the Old City of Jerusalem - will be relocated to the landing of the wide staircase that leads down from the Jewish Quarter to the Western Wall." Protected inside a glass structure.

2008 - Remains from First Temple period, west of temple mount.
2007 - Temple Vessels and Vestments Gallery Many items for the Temple have been made or soon to be made. Most recent was the crown. Also a menorah, 120 Priest robes, copper laver, Mizrak, 3 pronged fork, measure cup, copper vessel, silver shovel.

2006 - Papua New Guinea donates Gold for Temple "...Women sent their jewelery of gold and silver for the Temple and Gershon had tears in his eyes... and experienced the great love of so many people and leaders to the Faithful Movement and to Israel."

2003 - Temple Mount Faithful Letter from Gershon Salomon
Chairman, The Temple Mount and Land of Israel Faithful Movement.

2002 - Temple Institute Red Heifer (October, 2002 The Red Heifer born in Israel April of 2002 has become disqualified. The Temple Institute) As Israel moves closer towards the building of the Third Temple, only one thing is missing...the ashes of the Red Heifer, required by the Bible for purification. From Moses to the Second Temple there were only nine red heifers.

5. Animal Sacrifices Resumed in the Temple
"Every vessel produced by the Temple Institute is done in accordance with the precise instructions that were first handed down by G-d to Moses. The vessels you are about to view are all fit and ready for use in the Holy Third Temple." Temple Institute has made Temple Vessels ready for a Third Temple

Vessels and Vestments for the Temple:
The Temple Institute with help from many artists and craftsmen, the following has been made, The real Ark of the Covenant will complete the preparation of a Third Temple... ( see a picture of each Vessel.

"...we are impure, and will remain impure until we are able to have a Red Heifer whose ashes can be used in the Torah-prescribed purification ceremony."-Rabbi Yisrael Ariel, Director of the Temple Institute

2008 "This year, for the first time in nearly two thousand years, the Temple Institute led a day long symposium in Jerusalem, overlooking the Temple Mount, in which, ... a one year old, flawless lamb was ritually prepared, slaughtered and tended to according to halachah (Jewish law), and the specific instructions concerning how such an offering would be made at the Holy Temple.

Although this event was only for instructional purposes as the nation of Israel readies itself for the renewal of the Passover offering, and was not an actual offering, (and although the meat was distributed to needy families), the controversy that it raised in Israel clearly reminded us that liberation from the narrow straits of the politically correct, post modern society in which we live, is no less urgent to us today than it was those many years ago, when an entire nation made known its trust in G-d." April 2008 - Judge Rules Paschal Sacrifice Proper

6. Antichrist To Be Revealed
"...The bible says this man, for some time, is going to be nearly undefeatable. Allied with a "False Prophet", he is going to deceive and enslave millions of people (Rev. 13 describes AC and FP relationship), including how the military dictator takes the superior position in religious matters. His power will not last very long, but while it does, he is going to be the most powerful man on earth..." Look for his characteristics...

- He shall be full of names of blasphemy. Rev 17:3
- Intend to alter times and laws in his hand. Dan7:25
- He shall stretch forth his hand upon the countries. Dan 11:42
- The ten kings shall give their strength and power unto him. Dan 17:3
- The lawless one will be in accordance with the work of Satan displayed in all kinds of counterfeit miracles, signs and wonders. 2 Thess. 2:9
- He'll oppose and exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, sets himself up in God's Temple proclaiming to be God. 2 Thess. 2:4

(-Antichrist Scriptures)

-Watch for AntiChrist 666 Candidates.
1. It will seem like he is a world leader overnight.
2. He will speak arrogantly
3. He will be authorized to control many worldly organizations

"The New World Order crowd plainly intends to answer all the world's messianic expectations with one man. Who will he be? Christians call him the Antichrist. He will come, and he will fail miserably. Then the real Christ will come, terminating the reign of the Antichrist. Jesus will establish his kingdom on earth."
(  Antichrist Part 1, Antichrist Part 2 )

7. Abomination of Desolation
Antichrist says he is god. And stops the sacrifices.
"The phrase "abomination of desolation" refers to Matthew 24:15: "So when you see standing in the holy place 'the abomination that causes desolation,' spoken of through the prophet Daniel - let the reader understand." This Scripture is referring to Daniel 9:27, "He will confirm a covenant with many for one 'seven.' In the middle of the 'seven' he will put an end to sacrifice and offering. And on a wing [of the temple] he will set up an abomination that causes desolation, until the end that is decreed is poured out on him."

"Whatever the future abomination of desolation is, it will leave no doubt in anyone's mind that the one perpetrating it is the person known as the Antichrist. Revelation 13:14 describes him making some kind of image to which all are forced to bow down and worship. Turning the Temple of the Living God into a place of worship for himself is about as much of an abomination in God's eyes as there could possibly be.

Those who are alive and remain during the Tribulation should be watchful and recognize that this event is the second 3 1/2 years of (worst part) the Tribulation period (Great Tribulation) and that the return of the Lord Jesus is imminent. "Watch therefore, praying in every season that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things which shall occur, and to stand before the Son of Man" (Luke 21:36)."

What is the abomination of desolation?
The abomination of desolation will happen 3 1/2 years in the middle of a 7 year period. Then comes 3 1/2 years of Great Tribulation.

[단 11:31-단 11:32]

(31)군대는 그의 편에 서서 성소 곧 견고한 곳을 더럽히며 매일 드리는 제사를 폐하며 멸망케 하는 미운 물건을 세울 것이며 (32)그가 또 언약을 배반하고 악행하는 자를 궤휼로 타락시킬 것이나 오직 자기의 하나님을 아는 백성은 강하여 용맹을 발하리라
Bible Quote - "His armed forces will rise up to desecrate the Temple and will abolish the daily sacrifice. Then they will set up the abomination that causes desolation. With flattery he will corrupt those who have violated the covenant, but the people who know their God will firmly resist him." Daniel 11:31-32

"So when you see standing in the Holy Place "the abomination that causes desolation," spoken of through the prophet Daniel, let the reader understand - then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains." (Matthew 24:15-16)
-He, and it, will defile the Temple just before the Return of Jesus Christ.-

JD-Class/Pastor P.K.   The Rapture and AntiChrist – Part-VI

FORWARDSS -PIC -from Pastor Kang,
Thanks.

한상렬 목사 평양교회에서 행한 기도문[이래도 되는건지??]

한상렬 목사 평양교회에서 행한 기도문

창조의 주 아버지 하나님!

오늘 이 죄인은 통일의 성지이자 혁명의 도시 평양에서  

간절히 기도 드립니다.

이명박 괴뢰 도당이 하루 빨리

위대한 장군님과 통일의 선구자 김대중 선생이 이룩한

6.15 공동 선언을 지킬 수 있도록

은혜를 베풀어 주시기를 간절히 바랍니다.
또한 위대한 장군님과 인민의 영웅 권오석 동지의 사위 노무현 대통령과 이룩한

10.4 선언도 하루 빨리 실천할 수 있도록

이명박 괴뢰 정부를 인도하여 주실 것을 간절히 원 하옵나이다.

극악무도한 미제와 한 통속이 되어 천안함 폭침을

조선민주주의 인민공화국에게 뒤집어

씌우려는 이명박 괴뢰 정부를 벌하여 주실 것을 간절히 바라옵나이다.
이명박 괴뢰 정부가 미제와 합심하여 조선민주주의 인민공화국의 지도자이자

21세기 태양이신 장군님을 얼마나 괴롭혔으면

위대한 장군님께서 모든 남북 합의를

파기한다고 고뇌에 찬 일갈을 토하셨겠습니까.

있지도 않은 사실을 유엔이다 안보리다 하며

조선민주주의 인민공화국을 제제하여야 한다는

저 마귀와 같은 이명박 괴뢰 정부를 멸하여 주실것을 간절히 기도드립니다.

국가 보안법을 하루 빨리 폐기할 수 있도록 남한의 모든 동지들이 힘을 합쳐

이명박 괴뢰 정부와의 투쟁에서 승리할 수 있도록 다윗과 같은 지혜를 주시옵소서.

미제들이 한반도에서 당장 철수할 수 있도록

모든 동지들이 한 마음으로 미제와 싸워 승리할 수 있도록 강건함을 주시옵소서.
우리의 통일은 우리끼리 할 수 있도록 도와 주시옵소서!

위대한 6.15 공동 선언 10주년기념 행사를 위해 많은 동지들이

혁명의 도시 평양을 방문하려 하였으나

있지도 않은 천안함이다 뭐다 해서 방북을 일체 금지 시킨 탓에

이 죄인이 홀 홀 단신 10주년 행사에 참석코자

오직 통일의 일념으로 천신만고 끝에 평양에 도착하였습니다.
인류를 사랑하시고 평화를 사랑하시는 하나님 아버지...

우리의 소원은 오직 통일입니다.

이명박 괴뢰정부가 6.15 공동 선언을 실천하므로써

위대한 수령 김일성 동지께서 그토록 갈망 하시던

고려 연방제가 이 땅에 뿌리를 내릴 수 있도록 인도하여

주시기를 간절히 바라옵나이다.