JESUS CROSS MARCHING 2010 Beyond

2010.08.04 07:44

섬김이 Views:5022

A.   Awakening America 21Century

A.   Anti-Verichip 666 –The mark of Beast

A.   Azusa 1906 Revival Again 21 Century

A.   Alert & Watch out the rising Antichrist.

왜 우리는 21세기 십자가 대행진을 하는가?

Why do we stand up for the Cross of Christ ?

by Pastor John Seo(DC), H B Kim, Y H Kim(NYC), C S Choi(L.A.), & Peter Kim

4AAAA – Objectives for the Revival of America 2010 again

(**APPENDIX – in Korean - 한국어 본 취지문은 부록 참조 바랍니다.)

[고전 1:18-고전 1:18]

(18)십자가의 도가 멸망하는 자들에게는 미련한 것이요 구원을 얻는 우리에게는 하나님의 능력이라  

(18)For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.                       I Cor 1:18

[롬 14:18-롬 14:18]

(18)이로써 그리스도를 섬기는 자는 하나님께 기뻐하심을 받으며 사람에게도 칭찬을 받느니라  

(18)For he that in these things serveth Christ is acceptable to God, and approved of men.  

(18) Porque el que en esto sirve ~ Cristo, agrada ~ Dios, y es acepto ~ los hombres.

oJ ga;r ejn touvtoi" douleuvwn tw'/ Cristw'/ eujavresto" tw'/ qew'/ kai; dovkimo"

toi'" ajnqrwvpoi"

Preamble – Awakening 21C America.

By the Grace of God America has been blessed upon the founding fathers - puritans’ early sacrifice - firmly standing on the Rock of our Lord Jesus Christ. The offspring and descendants have been following the principles, precepts, and traditions of the sound Truth of the Bible.

However, since the U S Supreme court banned on prayer and the Bible in U S public school in 1963 - “SCHOOL DISTRICT OF ABINGTON TOWNSHIP, PENNSYLVANIA, ET AL. v. SCHEMPP ET AL. APPEAL FROM THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA. No.142. Argued February 27-28, 1963. Decided June 17, 1963.* -, this country has been attacked, mixed, deceived by the humanism, paganism, new ages, atheism, syncretism, and post-modernism mixtures as the Israelites’ decline through the apostasy, and demise after King David.

Now it is the time that the Christ-centered, Bible-believing, and love-motivated evangelical Christians must stand up - lifting up the Power of the Cross of Christ to reawaken, repent, and revive America again in this 21 century.

During last five decades the Ten commandments and the Cross of Christ have been removed from the courts and monumental public places; the abominations are illegitimately and publically exercised even in U S military after the Sodomy damnation; The righteous men and women suffers too much to stand on the Truth of the Word of God –the Bible.

(10)도적이 오는 것은 도적질하고 죽이고 멸망시키려는 것 뿐이요 내가 온 것은 양으로 생명을 얻게 하고 더 풍성히 얻게 하려는 것이라                   요 10:10

(10)The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.      John 10:10

[요 15:8-요 15:8]

(8)너희가 과실을 많이 맺으면 내 아버지께서 영광을 받으실 것이요 너희가 내 제자가 되리라  (8)Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.                                                      John 15:8

Objectives - Jesus Cross marching 2010

1. Global 21C Soul-Winning –Joshua Crusade 21C

2. El shaddai Holy Fire Prayer 21C Movement –I Kg 18:36

3. Christlike character of full maturity – Eph 4:11-13

4. Holistic Disciple- reproducing - Mt 28:19-20 –

Great Commission –

Total Prayer –Total Repentance - Total Enduement-Total Mission

Discipline in Christ

Absolute Obedience - Absolute Faith - Absolute Peseverance-Absolute Humility.  절대 순종, 절대 믿음, 절대 인내, 절대 겸손

(20)이러므로 그의 열매로 그들을 알리라  (20)Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them. -  As@ que, por sus frutos los conocer/is.       Mt 7:20

The mark of Beast 666 & Invasion of Liberty and Privacy –HR3200

Since the Obama Healthcare HR3200 package is passed in U S Congress on March 21, 2010, the serious Invasion to the Liberty and Privacy of the U S citizens infiltrated into the land of America which will ultimately fall into the shackle of the Beast 666. – It is presetting the platform of the Antichrist – the mark of the Beast –Verichip, RFID, PositiveID.

Here is the excerpts from the U S HR3200 Obama Healthcare to look into cautiously.

H.R. 3200 HEALTHCARE BILL

As of Sunday, march 21, 2010 the Healthcare bill was passed. It is Senate bill that was sent to Obama signed into law already. The bill is H.R 3200 and IT ABSOLUTELY DOES CONTAIN THE MANDATORY CHIPING OF US CITIZANS.

The healthcare bill [H.R.3200] has passed the house and awaits the Senate [in a different form]. Much debate and speculation surrounds this but at the end of day, some form of this bill passed. The implications and fallout from this bill going into law are staggering and evil. Contributing in a large way to the collapse of the dollar and our country as know it is only one aspect. Some of the most scary and very real aspects of this bill, such as end of life panels “Death Panels” will become a standard.

Pages 1001~1008 “national Medical Device Registry” section.

• Page 1006 “to be enacted within 36 months upon passage”

• Page 503 “...medical device surveillance”

CHIP LINKED TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT

The prophetic implications of this bill doesn't stop with a mechanism by which you will be “chipped”. Section 163 of H.R. 3200 allows the government a direct, electronic access to your bank account, which will work in conjunction with an implanted chip.

Page 58 of H.R. 3200 Lines 5 through 15:

5 “(D) enable the real-time (or near real

6 time) determination of an individual's financial

7 responsibility at the point of service and, to the

8 extent possible, prior to service, including

9 whether the individual is eligible for a specific

10 service with a specific physician at a

11 specific facility, which may include utilization of

12 a machine-readable health plan beneficiary

13 identity detection card;

14 “(E) enable, where feasible, near real-time

15 adjudication of claims.

What does this mean? It means that the government will give everybody a health ID card that contains a machine readable device(magnetic strip or RFID chip) similar to a credit card. Embedded in this chip or strip containing your Health Identification medical providers will be paid in real time. The portion that you owe will be deducted from your bank account, in real time, according to H.R. 3200.

Subtitle C—-National Medical Device Registry

SEC. 2521. NATIONAL MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY.

(a) REGISTRY.—(1) IN GENERAL.—.Section 519 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (21 U.S.C. 360i) is amended—.(A) by redesignating subsection (g) as sub section (h); and (B) by inserting after subsection (f) the following: ‘‘National Medical Device Registry ‘‘(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of post market safety and outcomes data on each device that— ‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and

‘(B) is—) ‘‘(i) a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable, life-supporting, or life-sustaining.

“(4) Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactments of this subsection, the Secretary shall promulgate regulations for establishment and operation of the registry under paragraph (1). Such regulations

(2) Effective date -The Secretary of Health and Human Services shall establish and begin implementation of the registry under section 529(g) of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act, as added by paragraph (1), by not later than the date that is 36 months after the date of the enactment of this Act.

[계 13:16-계 13:18]

(16)저가 모든 자 곧 작은 자나 큰 자나 부자나 빈궁한 자나 자유한 자나 종들로 그 오른손에나 이마에 표를 받게 하고  (17)누구든지 이 표를 가진 자 외에는 매매를 못하게 하니 이 표는 곧 짐승의 이름이나 그 이름의 수라   (18)지혜가 여기 있으니 총명 있는 자는 그 짐승의 수를 세어 보라 그 수는 사람의 수니 육백 육십 륙이니라

(16)And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads (17)And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (18)Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six -666.    

Rev 13:16-18

O, Citizens of America, Stand up for the Cross of Christ, against the Verichip 666 – the mark of the Beast - Antichrist!  Be watchful and alert!     Prepare the Coming Christ the Groom– Be glorious, pure, holy, blameless bride to meet the Lord in the air.  Amen!

Azusa Revival 21C again –

The mighty Spirit of the Lord came upon the prayerful people on the small street Azsa, in Los Angeles on April 9th, 1906. It has been over a hundred years since the Great outpouring of the Holy Spirit. The Bible clearly promises the early rains and the latter rains in the book of prophet Joel. Since the El Shaddai Holy Fire - Joshua Crusade ignited in Los Angles again from November 8th, 2009, God has been leading us for the JESUS CROSS MARCHING 2010 so far in Hollywood, CA – now exploring in New York City, Washington, D.C. and Los Angles first to inflame the Fire of the Holy Spirit on all over America – city to city, coast to coast to repent and REVIVE again.

[대하 7:14-대하 7:14]

(14)내 이름으로 일컫는 내 백성이 그 악한 길에서 떠나 스스로 겸비하고 기도하여 내 얼굴을 구하면 내가 하늘에서 듣고 그 죄를 사하고 그 땅을 고칠지라  

(14)If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.            II Chronicles 7:14

When America was in darkness to shine the Light of Christ, God raised Jonathan Edwards; Charles Finney; D L Moody; Billy Sunday………..Now is the time that we be humble, repent, REVIVE, and renewed for the Adornment and Full Armor of the bride to meet the Coming Lord Jesus Christ the Groom, the King of kings, and the Lord of Lords.

[욜 2:27-욜 2:29]

(27)그런즉 내가 이스라엘 가운데 있어 너희 하나님 여호와가 되고 다른 이가 없는 줄을 너희가 알 것이라 내 백성이 영영히 수치를 당치 아니하리로다  (28)그 후에 내가 내 신을 만민에게 부어 주리니 너희 자녀들이 장래 일을 말할 것이며 너희 늙은이는 꿈을 꾸며 너희 젊은이는 이상을 볼 것이며   (29)그 때에 내가 또 내 신으로 남종과 여종에게 부어 줄 것이라.

(27)And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. (28)And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:  (29)And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.                                Joel 2:27-29

BIBLICAL PRINCIPLES FOR JESUS CROSS MARCHING 21 C

Principles–1.Absolute Surrender to the Holy Spirit (Zech 4:6)

2.Absolute crucifixion – denying self (Gal 2:20)

3.Do all in Love, Word-Truth, and Blood of Lamb.

4.Do all Decently and Orderly ( I Cor 14:40 )

5.Make disciples( Mt 28:19-20) for Multiplication.

6.Walk as bride of Christ – radiant,pure, holy, blameless.

7.Watchman to overcome over the evil spirits of 666.

8.Global campaign for S-W, Holy Fire Prayers, & JDs.

(11)나는 너희로 회개케 하기 위하여 물로 세례를 주거니와 내 뒤에 오시는 이는 나보다 능력이 많으시니 나는 그의 신을 들기도 감당치 못하겠노라 그는 성령과 불로 너희에게 세례를 주실 것이요  

(11)I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Spirit, and fire.                                    Mt 3:11.

Contact: New York-Pastor Hee B. Kim (646)270-9037, Pastor Young H. Kim (914)393-1450; D.C.- Pastor John Seo(240)506-9399, Elder Phillip Ahn – MD

(443)802-2360; L.A. Dr. Joshua CHOI (213)435-1213. Pastor Peter Kim TEL.(213)928-2932C; (213)484-2795Fax.  

Email: peterkim123@sbcglobal.net

**Jesus Cross marching 2010 - Pastor Sophia Park (562)412-5592; Teamed up with Gloria-Praise-Band 2010, Joshua Evangelical Crusade 2010, and Ellie Choe(917)658-4788, El Shaddai Holy Fire 2010, & marching members. Pastor Sung K Choi(213)255-0088, Pastor James Choi (213)447-7200,  Dr. Joshua Choi (213)435-1213, Dr. Paul Kim(714)350-4922, Pastor Jason Wagner, Pastor Richard Gibson(562)412-5592, Pastor Key Pyon(818)939-5900, Pastor C. H .Park(310)738-6010, Pastor Sung I Cho(213)380-9931 for 1000 Marching on.

UPDATES-JESUS CROSS Marching -2010

Great Awakening & Revival in 19C - 20C

최근의 대각성 부흥의 역사

The books Revival Fires and Awakenings - 30 Moves of the Holy Spirit (2006) [1]and Revival and the Great Commission - 36 Revivals from the Mission Field (2007)- both by Mathew Backholer [2] together document a combined total of 66 revivals spanning 400 years on 6 contients from more than 30 countries.

The book 150 Years of Revival documents 12 revivals from 1857-2007 :

·         Prayer Meeting Revival (1857-1859),

·         Gold Coast Revival (1875-1877),

·         Welsh Revival (1904-1905)

·         Azusa Street Revival (1906-1909),

·         Pyongyang Great Revival (1907-1910),

·         Rusitu Revival (1915-1920),

·         Budapest, Hungary (1937-1938),

·         Congo Revival (1953-1957),

·         North Uist Revival (1957-1958) - see Duncan Campbell (revivalist),

·         Indonesian Revival (1964-1974),

·         Argentinean Revival (1982-1997),

·         Brownsville Revival (1995-2000) and the

·         Shillong Revival (2006-2007).

행 3:16 - 행 3:16

(16)그 이름을 믿으므로 그 이름이 너희 보고 아는 이 사람을 성하게 하였나니 예수로 말미암아 난 믿음이 너희 모든 사람 앞에서 이같이 완전히 낫게 하였느니라 (16)And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.                              Acts 3:16

[고전 1:23-고전 1:24]

(23)우리는 십자가에 못박힌 그리스도를 전하니 유대인에게는 거리끼는 것이요 이방인에게는 미련한 것이로되  (24)오직 부르심을 입은 자들에게는 유대인이나 헬라인이나 그리스도는 하나님의 능력이요 하나님의 지혜니라

(23)But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; (24)But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.              I Cor 1:23-24

El Shaddai, El Shaddai

God the Almighty

El Shaddai, El Shaddai,
El-Elyon na Adonai,
Age to age You're still the same,
By the power of the name.
El Shaddai, El Shaddai,
Erkamka na Adonai,
We will praise and lift You high,
El Shaddai.

2. Through the years You've made it clear,
That the time of Christ was near,
Though the people couldn't see
What Messiah ought to be.
Though Your Word contained the plan,
They just could not understand
Your most awesome work was done
Through the frailty of Your Son.

3. El Shaddai, El Shaddai,
El-Elyon na Adonai,
Age to age You're still the same,
By the power of the name.
El Shaddai, El Shaddai,
Erkamka na Adonai,
I will praise and lift You high,
El Shaddai.

N.B.> **

El Shaddai – God the Almighty,  El Elyon –God the Most High

Erkamka na Adonai –I’ll love you,    Na Adonai! –O Lord!  

( In Korean version  - 한글 취지문 요약)

A.  Awakening America 21Century

A.  Anti-Verichip 666 –The mark of Beast

A.  Azusa 1906 Revival Again 21 Century

A.  Alert & Watch out the rising Antichrist.

왜 우리는 21세기 십자가 대행진을 하는가?

Why do we stand up for the Cross of Christ ?

by Pastor John Seo(DC), H B Kim, Y H Kim(NYC), C S Choi(L.A.), & Peter Kim

4AAAA – Objectives for the Revival of America 2010 again

[고전 1:18-고전 1:18]

(18)십자가의 도가 멸망하는 자들에게는 미련한 것이요 구원을 얻는 우리에게는 하나님의 능력이라  

(18)For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.                       I Cor 1:18

1.   십자가 행진 (대각성 운동) 취지문

우리가 잘 알다시피 미국은 종교적 박해를 피해 유럽에서 건너온 청교도들과 그들의 후손들이 성경과 청교도 정신에 입각하여 세운 나라이다. 많은 시간이 흐르며 건국의 이념은 점점 흐려져 왔으며 결정적으로는 1963년 케네디 대통령때 연방 대법원의 판결에 의해 모든 국공립학교에서 Bible study와 기도가 금지되면서 미국내에서 기독교는 더욱 쇠퇴되어 왔다. 또한  오늘날에는 이교도들과 혼합주의, 반기독교적인 자본가들 및 정부 정책등 수많은 도전에 직면해 있다.

연방정부나 주정부 건물에 있던 십자가등 기독교 상징물들이 철거되고 있으며 많은  주에서  동성애 합법화가 공공연히 추진되고 있고, 반성서적 가치관이 기독교적 가치관을 대체해 가고 있다. 이러한 상황은 미국내에서  복음주의자들의 설땅이 점점 상실되어져 가고 있음을 말해준다.

급기야 2010년 3월 21일 , Obama건강 보험 개혁안,이 확정되면서 말세의 징조는 엄연한 현실로 다가오게 되었다. 이 개혁안에 의하면 모든 국민은 앞으로 3년 이내에 verichip이라는 microchip을 손목이나 팔에 이식(implantation)해야 하는데 이는 계시록 13장의 예언이 현실화되어 가는 것으로 인식하지 않을 수 없다.

이러한 현실에도 불구하고 기독교의 입장을 대변해야 할 복음 주의자들의 목소리는 잘 들을 수 없으며, 특히 오바마 정권에서 통과된 ‘건강 보험 개혁안’에 내재된 반기독교적 독소조항에 대하여 강력한 항의의 소리를 어디에서도 들을 수 없었던 것에 대하여는 매우 유감이 아닐 수 없다.

이것은  어느 특정 교파가 아닌  미국내 전체 기독교계에 책임이 있는 것으로 이 책임에서 결코 자유로울 수 없는 우리 한인 목회자들도 하나님과 성도들 앞에서 깊이 사죄하며  회개하지 않을 수 없음을 고백하는 바이다.

아울러 우리는 기독교가 처한 이러한 위기감이 오히려 잠자는 미국교회와 성도들을 깨우는 점화불과 자극제로 선용될 수 있음을 깊이 인식하면서, 신앙적 양심에 입각하여 다음과 같이 실천적 4대 목표를 제시코자 한다.

4AAAA Objectives

a.  Awakening  America 21 Centry

b.  Anti – verichip 666

c.  Azusa Revival-21C Again- Beyond Azusa, forward ‘New Millenium Revival,

d.  Angainst the Antichrist 666

(4AAAA Movement :Objective of JESUS Cross Marching 21C Movement)

2.    Objective of JESUS Cross Marching Movement

A.   Awakening America 21 Century

지금 미국 교회와 성도들은 잠자고 있다. 깨어나야 한다. 깨어나지 않으면 먼저 깨어난 자들이 깨워야 한다. 유럽과 미국의 역사를 뒤돌아 보건대 역사의 변곡점에서는 언제나 하나님께서 먼저 깨어있는 자들을 통하여서 하나님의 섭리를 펼치셨다.

역사를 통하여서 하나님의 섭리를 깨닫고 과거를 이해하여야 한다. 과거를 이해하지 못하고서 현실을 직시할 수 없으며, 현실을 인식하지 못하고서 미래로 바르게 나아갈 수는 없는 것이다. 역사는 하나님의 섭리가운데 역사를 만드는 사람들과 또한 그 시대의 사건과 상황을 반영한 결과물이다.

하나님께서는 지금 ‘역사를 만드는 사람들로서의 사명을 우리에게 부여하셨다.  영적인 예민함과 그리스도의 심장을 가지고 지금의 미국과 미국교회를 진단하고 가슴에 품어야 한다. 들판에는 추수할 곡식이 희어져 가는데 일꾼이 부족하다.  적그리스도 세력은 밀려 오는데 방어할 군사는 부족하다. 저들은 하나가 되어 교회와 성도들을 이땅에서 밀어 내는데 우리는 아예 포기하거나 분열되어 있다.

우리의 궁극적 목적은 영적각성과 하나님 나라의 확장이다. 그러기 위하여 미국교회와 성도들은 깨어나야 한다. 잠을 자는 자는 일을 할 수 없다. 지금 하나님께서 우리를 부르시고 있다. 우리가 진정 하나님의 자녀라면  부르심에 응답하여야 한다. 한손엔 성경을, 다른 한손에는 성령의 횃불을 들고 역사의 수레바퀴에 한 발자국 앞서가야 한다.

B.   Anti – verichip

1.    Verichip 이란?

2010년 3월 21일 미하원에서 건강보험 개혁법안이 통과되었다. 이 법안에 의하면 법안 통과후 36개월 이내에 국민의 건강을 위하여 작은장치(device, RFID microchip)를 우리 몸안에 이식(implantation)시키도록 되어 있다.

이는 국민의 건강을 위한다는 명목 이외에도 국민을 감시할(page 503; “…. medical device surveillance) 목적도 가지고 있다.  우리 몸안에 이식될 이 장치를 verichip이라 한다.

ADS(Applied Digital Solusion) 사가 개발한 이 칩은 사람의 몸에 직접 넣어서 신분확인, 추적과 함께 의료와 보안 그리고 응급상황등 다양한 용도로 쓰이도록 만들어진 것이라고 그들 스스로 밝히고 있다. 이칩안에는 16자리의 신분 고유 번호와 128자의 DNA control정보가 내재하여, 어느시에도 통제자가 모든 것을 심지어 Cyborg반인 반 기계화 노예로 조정할수 있는 모든 길을 마련하는 첩경이 된다.

Verichip은 GPS와 communicate하게 되며 누가 어디에서 무엇을 하는가 24/365 database에 녹화된다. 이는 개인에 관한 과거의 모든 기록과 현재와 미래에 하게될 모든 행동 하나하나가 국가의 통제하에 놓인다는 뜻이다. 처음에는 의료용(medical)이라고 하더니 국가안보(government security), 금융(financial), 건강보험과 상거래(commercial)등으로 영역이 확대되었고 마지막에는 인간의 육체와 영혼관리까지 확대된 것이다.

2.    왜 Anti - verichip인가?

가.  성경적 근거 : (계시록13:16-18)…… 저가 모든자 곧 작은자나 큰 자나 부자나 빈궁한 자나 자유한 자나 종들로 그 오른손이나 이마에 표를 받게 하고, 누구든지 이 표를 가진 자 외에는 매매를 못하게 하니 이 표는 곧 짐승의 이름이나 그 이름의 수라, 지혜가 여기 있으니 총명있는 자는 그 짐승의 수를 세어 보라 그, 수는 사람의 수니 육백육십육이니라

나. Verichip은 구성면에서 666 짐승의 표이기 때문이다

컴퓨터는 사람이 만들었다. 그렇다면 컴퓨터 코드가 666인 것을 증명한다면 verichip이 컴퓨터를 이용한 원격조정 장치임을 감안할 때 verichip이 666 짐승의 표임을 쉽게 알 수가 있다.

Computer 프로그램을 만들 때 Digital은 숫자를 계산하는 방식이고, Analog는 무게,온도,길이,넓이와 고도등을 계산하는 방식으로 만들어졌다.1940년대에 처음으로 Digital Computer를 만들 때 26 Alphabet에 6자리씩 건너뛰는 숫자를 배열시킨 것이 Computer Code이다.

(Computer Code)

A-6,B-12,C-18,D-24,E-30,F-36,G-42,H-48,I-54J-60,K-66,L-72,M-78,N-84,O-90,P-96,Q-102,R-108,S-114,T-120,U-126,V-132,W-138,X-144,Y-150,Z-156,

따라서 C(8), O(90), M(78), P(96), U(126), T(120), E(30), R(108)에 해당되는 모든 숫자를 합하면 666이 나오게 된다.(자세한 내용은 첨부된 verichip 관련자료를 참조할 것)

다.  Verichip을 받으면 영원히 죽기 때문이다

계시록 14장 9-11…….이마에나 손에 표를 받으면 ………..불과 유황으로 고난을 받으리니 그 고난의 연기가 세세토록 올라가리로다.

C.    Again Azusa Revival 21 C.

가.  Azusa Revival 이란?

1906년 4월 9일 LA Azusa street에 있는 작은 건물에서 시작된 성령 강림을 필두로 전국으로 확산되었던 영적 각성운동을 일컫는다. 아주사 부흥운동은 현대 오순절 운동의 영적 등대 역할을 하였고 지난 100여년간 거대한 부흥의 물결을 인도하였다. 평양 장대현 교회에서 일어난 대각성은 바로 이듬해 1907년 길선주 목사님의 회개로 용서 받고 대 부흥이 시작 되었다.

나.  우리는 다시 한번 부흥을 꿈꾼다.

역사는 어느 누구도 되돌릴 수 없다. 따라서 우리는 1906년 아주사 거리에서 있었던 성령강림의 역사적 사건속으로 돌아가고자 함이 아니다. 오히려 아주사를 뛰어넘어 오늘 우리에게 부여한 하나님의 사명을 온몸으로 감당하기로 결단코자 함이다. 오늘날 우리에게 주어진 영적 환경은 100여년 전의 그것과 비교하면 열악하다 못해 비참하기 그지없는 형국이다.

범람하고 있는 이교도 무리들, 그들과 적당히 타협하고 넘어가려는 주님의 몸된 교회안의 혼합주의의 횡행, 반기독교적인 자본가들과 언론들 그리고 정부의 반기독교적 정책등 –배교현상 (살후2장). 우리를 감싼 환경은 날로 악화되어 가고 있다.

더군다나 의료보험 개혁안은 우리의 종교적 양심의 문제를 넘어 인간의 자유의지조차도 말살하려는 세계정부를 꿈꾸는 세력들의 음모로 밖에는 달리 해석할 수 없는 상황이다.

그럼에도 불구하고 우리가 낙심하지 아니하는 것은  이땅에서 있어왔던 뜨거운 영적각성 운동을 기억하기 때문이다. 조나단 에드워드의 제1차 영적각성운동, 챨스 피니의 2차 각성운동, 1906년의 아주사 부흥운동등 많은 신앙의 선배들의 족적을 따라 우리도 이제 그 뒤를 이어야 할 때에 이른 것이다.

이 미국땅에 새로운 영적 대각성운동을 전개하면서  보다 풍요로운 미국, 보다 자유로운 백성들,  마음껏 하나님을 섬기는 그리스도인들로 넘치는 이 땅의 미래를 기대해 마지 않는다.

D.   목표를 이루기 위한 구체적 방안

가.  지속적인 JESUS cross marching 운동 전개

1.    Hollywood에서의 Holywood로 십자가 행진

지난 1년 6개월 동안 수십명의 한인 목회자가 중심이 되어 매주 토요일 Hollywood에서 십자가를 메고 하나님의 말씀을 선포하며 십자가 행진을 해오고 있다. 죄악의 소굴이기도 한 Hollywood를 하나님의 말씀이 지배하는 Holywood로 변화시키기 위하여 앞으로도 이 행진은 계속되어질 것이다.

2.   십자가 행진의 동서부 동시 추진

금년 9월에는 LA,NY,VA,MD에서 순회하며 십자가 운동을 전개하기로 하였으며 이를 계기로 전 미국으로 십자가 운동을 확산해 나갈 계획이다.  특별히 오는 9월에 있을 대행진에는 서울 평화교회에서 30여명의 Marching Band(인솔자: 김대웅 목사)를 파견하여 우리와 함께 행진에 참여할 계획이다. (첨부된 MD 십자가 행진 계획 참조)

나. 미국교회와의 유기적 연대

1.   십자가 운동의 전개시에 미국교회와 연계하여 연합운동으로 진행할 수 있도록 유기적인 조직체계를 확립한다.

2.   십자가 행진에 앞서 진행되는 기도모임에 미국교회 관계자들이 참석할 수 있도록 대 미국교회 창구를 확립한다.

3.    낮에 진행하는 행진 이외에 저녁집회,주일예배 때에 한국교회와 미국교회가 함께 할 수 있는 방안을 모색한다.(예:9월 19일 주일예배시 MD소재 Bridgeway community church에서  Gloria Band 연주계획)

다. 언론 홍보 대책 수립

미국 주류 언론 및 한국계 언론에 십자가 행진 관련 뉴스 또는 홍보성 기사가 자주 실릴 수 있도록 언론 창구를 활성화할 방안을 수립한다.

특히 광고비를 지출하지 않고 홍보할 수 있도록 기독교방송이나 기독교 신문, 교계신문등에 홍보자료를 제작 배포할 있도록 만전을 기한다.

(27)그런즉 내가 이스라엘 가운데 있어 너희 하나님 여호와가 되고 다른 이가 없는 줄을 너희가 알 것이라 내 백성이 영영히 수치를 당치 아니하리로다  (28)그 후에 내가 내 신을 만민에게 부어 주리니 너희 자녀들이 장래 일을 말할 것이며 너희 늙은이는 꿈을 꾸며 너희 젊은이는 이상을 볼 것이며   (29)그 때에 내가 또 내 신으로 남종과 여종에게 부어 줄 것이라.

(27)And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. (28)And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:  (29)And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.                                Joel 2:27-29

UPDATES-JESUS CROSS Marching -2010  

New York City, Washington, DC, Los Angeles Gloria - 2010 El Shaddai Holy Fire !

Jesus Cross Marching 2010 - Band

(18)십자가의 도가 멸망하는 자들에게는 미련한 것이요 구원을 얻는 우리에게는 하나님의 능력이라  (18)For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.    I Cor 1:18

Mission : Gloria -2010  Praise Celebration

Gloria-2010-Praising Ban팀의 USA일정

1.New York: 9월 13일 (월요일) 뉴욕 도착- 15일(수요일)까지

- N Y Host-Church -“Praise the Lord” 뉴욕 주찬양 교회(김희복 목사담임)

New York Association of Evangelism, New York Assoc. of Churches

2.Washington,D C: 9월 16일(목요일)- 19일(주일)까지

-Church for All Nations(홍원기목사 담임), Eden Methodist Church,

First Love Int’l Ministries, Bridgeway Community Church(MD)

3.L.A.일정: 9월 20일(월요일)- 23일(목요일) 저녁 한국으로 귀국

-L.A. Host -MAGA Church - 마음이 가난한자 교회( 채동선 담임 목회자)

-Berendo St. Baptist Church –나성 한인 침례 교회 (박성근 목사 담임)

-World Lighthouse Mission Church –세계 등대 교회 (이상남 목사 담임)

(5)여호와의 말씀에 내가 그 사면에서 불 성곽이 되며 그 가운데서 영광이 되리라

(5)For I, declares the LORD, will be a wall of fire around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.'                                    Zech 2:5

(10)여호와의 일을 태만히 하는 자는 저주를 받을 것이요 자기 칼을 금하여 피를 흘리지 아니하는 자도 저주를 당할 것이로다

(10)"Cursed be the one who does the Lord's work negligently, And cursed be the one who restrains his sword from blood.           Jer 48:10

Contact: New York-Pastor Hee B. Kim (646)270-9037, Pastor Young H. Kim (914)393-1450; D.C.- Pastor John Seo(240)506-9399, Elder Phillip Ahn – MD

(443)802-2360; L.A. Dr. Josua CHOI (213)435-1213. Pastor Peter Kim TEL.(213)928-2932C; (213)484-2795Fax.  Email: peterkim123@sbcglobal.net    

FORWARDS -PIC -from pastor Kang, Thanks.

오만 최대의 종려나무 단지 나칼

오만 최대의 종려나무 단지 나칼 입니다.

종려나무 - 예수님께서 예루살렘성에 입성하실 때에

사람들이 종려 가지를 들고 호산나라고 부른 사건 때문에
(요 12:12, 13)

우리 기독교인들은 이 종려나무

(히브리어 '타마르' 영어 'Date Palm')에 호감을 가지는 듯하다.

목재가 귀했던 고대 이스라엘에서는 지붕을 받치는 기둥이나

간단한 가구를 만드는데 종려나무를 이용했으나

현대는 그 열매만을 사용한다.

성경 역사와 관련된 내용으로는,

여 사사였던 드보라가 종려나무 아래 거하며

이스라엘 자손들을 재판하였다는 기록이 있다.(삿 4:5)

이러한 내용으로 미루어 볼 때, 종려나무 아래에 있다는 표현은

정직과 정의, 그리고 공정한 삶을 시적인 상징으로 나타낸 것으로 이해할 수 있다.

수학기의 종려나무

종려나무 가지는 초막절을 위한 '네 종류의 나뭇가지'

중의 하나였다(느 8:15).

신명기 8:8에 언급된 '일곱 가지 소산물' 중 분명하게 지칭하지는

않았지만  꿀'이 대추야자 열매를 의미하는 것으로 이해된다.

아직 덜 익었을 때의 대추야자 열매는 녹색을 띄고 단단하지만,

늦여름이 되면 잘 익게 되고 색깔도 황갈색 혹은 적색으로 변한다.

열매의 살은 달고 연하며 그 맛이 마치 꿀과 같기 때문에

성경에 나오는 꿀은 때때로 종려나무 열매로 표현되었다,[E-point]  

건조된 대추야자는 꿀이나 설탕에 절임 한 것으로 착각할 정도로

달콤하고 영양분이 풍부하여 중요한 식량 자원이었으며,

종려나무의 열매농축액 100g은 약400g의 종려나무열매와 같은

영양을 가지고 있으며, 종려나무열매 농축액의 포도당과 과당은

사람의 신진대사에 의해 쉽게 흡수가 되고,

높은 비율의 포도당은 심장근육의 자극제로 좋습니다.

또한 체액, 특히 혈압의 안정제로 좋으며,

아주 낮은 나트륨을 가지고 있어 건강한 몸을 유지하는데

꼭 필요한 제품 이라고 합니다.

특히 아랍 무슬림국의 축제인 라마단 금식후

첨으로먹는음식이니

위를 보호해 주기도하겠지요?

Moonlight Piano / Carl Doy  

의인은 종려나무같이 번성하며 레바논의 백향목같이 발육하리로다.  여호와의 집에 심겼음이여 우리 하나님의 궁정에서 흥왕하리로다. 늙어도 결실하며 진액이 풍족하고 빛이 청청하여

여호와의 정직하심을 나타내리로다"

나의 바위시라 그에게는 불의가 없도다 (시 92:12-15)

***네 키는 종려나무같고 네 유방은 그열매송이 같구나

내가 말하기를 종려나무에 올라가서

그 가지를 잡으리라 하였나니..(아가서 7장 7-8).***  

내용은 인터넷성경에서 발췌함

늘 건강 하시구요

-이룻-