School of Jesus Disciples REV 2:7

2010.07.17 10:13

섬김이 Views:5006

Wed, July 14, 2010 2:50:55 AMJD2010 -Tabernacle & End -I
School of Jesus Disciples     REV 2:7

743 S. Grandview St. L.A. CA. 90057            Tel. (213)928-2932  Pastor P.K.

Every Sunday 3:30 pm            JD-class      Email: peterkim123@sbcglobal.net Seeking to make disciples who make disciples.

“그러나 너는 모든 일에 근신하여 고난을 받으며 전도인의 일을 하며 네 직무를 다하라”    But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.                                       II Tim 4:5

Devotional to JDs,

THE TABERNACLE & The END

하나님의 성막과 종말 – Part - I
God's Portrait of His Son, the Lord Jesus & The End.
GOD TABERNACLES WITH MAN
God Tabernacles with Man – Number 6. The same Jesus, the living Word of Almighty God, who tabernacle (fellowshipped) among men in John 1:14 and I John 1:1-3, will again tabernacle with Israel in Jerusalem during his millennial reign, as the Scripture attests in Ezekiel 39:21-29.

John 1:1-3 – In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. [2] The same was in the beginning with God. [3] All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
John 1:14 – And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt (tabernacled) among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

I John 1:1-3 – That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, of the Word of life; [2] (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;) [3] That which we have seen and heard declare we unto you, that ye also may have fellowship with us: and truly our fellowship is with the Father, and with his Son Jesus Christ.

Ezekiel 39:21-29 – And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them. [22] So the house of Israel shall know that I am the Lord their God from that day and forward. [23] And the heathen shall know that the house of Israel went into captivity for their iniquity: because they trespassed against me, therefore hid I my face from them, and gave them into the hand of their enemies: so fell they all by the sword.

[24] According to their uncleanness and according to their transgressions have I done unto them, and hid my face from them. [25] Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Now will I bring again the captivity of Jacob, and have mercy upon the whole house of Israel, and will be jealous for my holy name; [26] After that they have borne their shame, and all their trespasses whereby they have trespassed against me, when they dwelt safely in their land, and none made them afraid.

[27] When I have brought them again from the people, and gathered them out of their enemies’ lands, and am sanctified in them in the sight of many nations; [28] Then shall they know that I am the Lord their God, which caused them to be led into captivity among the heathen: but I have gathered them unto their own land, and have left none of them any more there.

[29] Neither will I hide my face any more from them: for I have poured out my spirit upon the house of Israel, saith the Lord God. Jesus will enter the reconstructed millennial Temple of Jerusalem when it is completed. He will enter it as the Shechinah Glory of Almighty God, and dwell there as the King of Kings.

Ezekiel 43:1-7 – Afterward he brought me to the gate, even the gate that looketh toward the east: [2] And, behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east: and his voice was like a noise of many waters: and the earth shined with his glory. [3] And it was according to the appearance of the vision which I saw, even according to the vision that I saw when I came to destroy the city: and the visions were like the vision that I saw by the river Chebar; and I fell upon my face.

[4] And the glory of the Lord came into the house by the way of the gate whose prospect is toward the east. [5] So the spirit took me up, and brought me into the inner court; and, behold, the glory of the Lord filled the house. [6] And I heard him speaking unto me out of the house; and the man stood by me. [7] And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile.

And an international Feast of Tabernacles will be observed in the city of Jerusalem during all of Messiah’s millennial reign.

Zechariah 14:16 – And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.
Messiah, God’s only begotten Son, will set as King of kings on his throne in the holy hill of Jerusalem, and Israel will be the ruling nation over all the nations for a thousand years.

Psalm 2:6-12 – Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion. [7] I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee. [8] Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession. [9] Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter’s vessel.

[10] Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth. [11] Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. [12] Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Revelation 2:26-29 – And he that overcometh, and keepeth my works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: [27] And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. [28] And I will give him the morning star. [29] He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches.

요한계시록 21:1-8

[개역성경]

계 21:1 또 내가 새 하늘과 새 땅을 보니 처음 하늘과 처음 땅이 없어졌고 바다도 다시 있지 않더라

계 21:2 또 내가 보매 거룩한 성 새 예루살렘이 하나님께로부터 하늘에서 내려오니 그 예비한 것이 신부가 남편을 위하여 단장한 것 같더라

계 21:3 내가 들으니 보좌에서 큰 음성이 나서 가로되 보라 하나님의 장막이 사람들과 함께 있으매 하나님이 저희와 함께 거하시리니 저희는 하나님의 백성이 되고 하나님은 친히 저희와 함께 계셔서

계 21:4 모든 눈물을 그 눈에서 씻기시매 다시 사망이 없고 애통하는 것이나 곡하는 것이나 아픈 것이 다시 있지 아니하리니 처음 것들이 다 지나갔음이러라

계 21:5 보좌에 앉으신 이가 가라사대 보라 내가 만물을 새롭게 하노라 하시고 또 가라사대 이 말은 신실하고 참되니 기록하라 하시고

계 21:6 또 내게 말씀하시되 이루었도다 나는 알파와 오메가요 처음과 나중이라 내가 생명수 샘물로 목 마른 자에게 값 없이 주리니

계 21:7 이기는 자는 이것들을 유업으로 얻으리라 나는 저의 하나님이 되고 그는 내 아들이 되리라

계 21:8 그러나 두려워하는 자들과 믿지 아니하는 자들과 흉악한 자들과 살인자들과 행음자들과 술객들과 우상 숭배자들과 모든 거짓말하는 자들은 불과 유황으로 타는 못에 참예하리니 이것이 둘째 사망이라

[KJV]

계 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

계 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

계 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.

계 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

계 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

계 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

계 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

계 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

새 하늘과 새 땅

- 새 하늘과 새 땅 : 새 하늘과 새 땅은 사65:17을 반영한 것입니다.

사 65:17 보라 내가 새 하늘과 새 땅을 창조하나니 이전 것은 기억되거나 마음에 생각나지 아니할 것이라

새 하늘과 새 땅에 대해서는 두가지의 견해가 있는데, 현재의 하늘과 땅이 변화된다는 견해와 지금과 완전히 다른 새로운 세계의 재창조라는 견해의 두가지가 있습니다. 그러나 “처음 하늘과 처음 땅이 없어졌고”라는 것은 변화보다는 새로운 창조를 의미한다고 보는 것이 옳다고 보여집니다. 또한 “새”에 해당되는 헬라어 “네오스”는 질적으로 완전히 새로운 것이 된다는 뜻으로 해석이 됩니다, 이것은 신령한 몸으로 부활된 몸이 영원히 살아갈 새로운 하늘과 땅을 말할 것입니다.

- 바다도 다시 있지 않더라 : 바다를 지리적, 물질적인 실제 장소로 보는 견해도 있지만, 영적인 악의 장소로 비유하는 견해도 있습니다. 묵시문학에서 바다는 하나님을 거역하는 악의 처소로 비유되기 때문입니다, 특히 계시록에서 “바다”는 짐승이 나오는 곳이며, 사망의 처소로 비유되었습니다(13:1, 20:13).

특히 “새 하늘과 새 땅”이 이사야서를 반영한 것과 같이 “바다”도 이사야 57장20을 반영한 것으로 보입니다.

사 57:20 오직 악인은 능히 안정치 못하고 그 물이 진흙과 더러운 것을 늘 솟쳐내는 요동하는 바다와 같으니라

즉 새 하늘과 새 땅은 장소적으로나 공간적으로도 새로운 곳이며, 영적으로나 도덕적으로도 새로운 곳으로 타락과 죄와 사망이 없는 새로운 곳이 될 것입니다,

계 21:2 또 내가 보매 거룩한 성 새 예루살렘이 하나님께로부터 하늘에서 내려오니 그 예비한 것이 신부가 남편을 위하여 단장한 것 같더라

예루살렘이 이스라엘의 수도였다는 개념으로서, 새 예루살렘은 새 하늘과 새 땅의 수도라는 의미이며, 지상의 도시가 아니라 천상(天上)의 수도를 말합니다.

새 예루살렘은 첫째 낙원의 회복을 뜻하며, 둘째, 신정정치의 실현으로서 구속의 최종적인 완성을 말합니다.

새 예루살렘(계3:12), 거룩한 성 예루살렘(계21:10)이라는 표현과 하늘의 예루살렘(갈4:26, 히12:22)의 표현으로 보거나, 구약의 반영(사54-55장, 60:2-3, 겔40-48장)으로 보아도 새 예루살렘은 구원을 받은 성도들이 영원히 거할 천국의 공동체적인 교회를 의미합니다, 이것은 에스겔 선지자가 높은 산 위에서 본 성읍의 환상과 같이, 사도요한이 본 천상의 성읍을 환상으로 본 것입니다

겔 40:2 하나님의 이상 중에 나를 데리고 그 땅에 이르러 나를 극히 높은 산 위에 내려 놓으시는데 거기서 남으로 향하여 성읍 형상 같은 것이 있더라

특히 유대인들의 외경에도 새 예루살렘이라는 개념은 자주 인용되고 있습니다,

- 하나님께로부터 하늘에서 내려오니 : 새 예루살렘은 인간의 행위와 능력으로 만들어진 것이 아니며, 하늘로부터 오는 것입니다.

- 그 예비한 것이 신부가 남편을 위하여 단장한 것 같더라 : 교회(에클레시아)는 성도들의 회중을 말합니다, 마찬가지로 새 예루살렘은 성도의 회중, 즉 공동체적인 교회를 말하며, 성경에서 “남편과 신부”의 비유는 하나님과 그 백성의 관계를 말합니다. 신부가 남편을 위하여 단정한 것으로 비유한 것은 아름답다는 의미입니다.

계 19:7-8 우리가 즐거워하고 크게 기뻐하여 그에게 영광을 돌리세 어린 양의 혼인 기약이 이르렀고 그 아내가 예비하였으니 그에게 허락하사 빛나고 깨끗한 세마포를 입게 하셨은즉 이 세마포는 성도들의 옳은 행실이로다 하더라

특별히 본문은 이사야서 61:10을 반영한 것으로 보입니다.

사 61:10 내가 여호와로 인하여 크게 기뻐하며 내 영혼이 나의 하나님으로 인하여 즐거워하리니 이는 그가 구원의 옷으로 내게 입히시며 의의 겉옷으로 내게 더하심이 신랑이 사모를 쓰며 신부가 자기 보물로 단장함 같게 하셨음이라

구약에서 많은 구절이 이스라엘을 아내로 비유하고 있으며, 신약에서도 그리스도와 교회를 남편과 아내로 비유하고 있습니다,

엡 5:23-24 이는 남편이 아내의 머리 됨이 그리스도께서 교회의 머리 됨과 같음이니 그가 친히 몸의 구주시니라. 그러나 교회가 그리스도에게 하듯 아내들도 범사에 그 남편에게 복종할지니라

엡 5:31-32 이러므로 사람이 부모를 떠나 그 아내와 합하여 그 둘이 한 육체가 될지니 이 비밀이 크도다 내가 그리스도와 교회에 대하여 말하노라.

계 21:3 내가 들으니 보좌에서 큰 음성이 나서 가로되 보라 하나님의 장막이 사람들과 함께 있으매 하나님이 저희와 함께 거하시리니 저희는 하나님의 백성이 되고 하나님은 친히 저희와 함께 계셔서

- 하나님의 장막(헬, 스케네)이 사람들과 함께 있으매 :

겔37:27 내 처소(히, 미쉬칸)가 그들의 가운데 있을 것이며 나는 그들의 하나님이 되고, 그들은 내 백성이 되리라

계시록 본문은 겔37:27을 반영한 것으로 보입니다

구약성경에는 성막에 관한 명칭이 다양하게 있는데, 그 중에서 가장 많은 명칭은 장막(오헬, 출 25:9)입니다. 이는 성막의 겉모습이 텐트와 같기 때문에 주어진 이름이며 족장시대부터 이스라엘 백성들은 이동식 주거형태인 장막에서 생활하여 왔습니다. 원어인 히브리어 "오헬"은 "덮는 것"을 뜻합니다. 흥미있는 것은 “속죄”를 의미하는 히브리어 “카파르”라는 명사에서 유래한 “키퍼”라는 동사도 “덮다. 가리우다”는 뜻을 갖고 있습니다.

그 다음에 많이 사용되는 단어가 성막(미쉬칸, 출 26:30)이라는 용어입니다. "미쉬칸"은 “거처”라는 뜻을 갖고 있는데, 성막이란 거룩한 장막으로서, 곧 하나님이 거하시는 거룩한 곳이라는 뜻입니다.

성막은 "Tent for meeting"이며 하나님을 만나는 곳입니다. 헬라어로는 “스케노오”인데 그 단어의 의미가 “천막을 치다, 거주하다”(to tabernacle)는 뜻이라는 것은 결코 우연이 아닙니다.

요1:14 말씀이 육신이 되어 우리 가운데 거하시매(스케노오)

그런데 계21장3절 본문의 “장막”은 명사 스케네가 사용되었습니다,

- 저희는 하나님의 백성이 되고 하나님은 친히 저희와 함께 계셔서 : 본문은 구약성경에 자주 나타나는 관용구로 하나님께서 자기 백성을 구속하신 목적이기도 합니다,(창17:7-8, 렘7:23, 24:7, 겔11:20, 13:9, 슥8:8, 호2:23, 빌3:20)

계 21:4 모든 눈물을 그 눈에서 씻기시매 다시 사망이 없고 애통하는 것이나 곡하는 것이나 아픈 것이 다시 있지 아니하리니 처음 것들이 다 지나갔음이러라

- 모든 눈물을 그 눈에서 씻기시매 : 그 이하에 기록된 사망, 애통, 곡, 아픈 것을 상징하는 처음 것들이 다시 있지 않게 된다는 설명입니다.

- 보좌에 앉으신 이가 가라사대 : 본문은 본서에서 두번째로 하나님께서 직접 말씀하신 것을 나타내며(1:8), 하나님의 약속을 뜻합니다.

- 보라 내가 만물을 새롭게 하노라 : “하노라”라는 단어는 “포이오”로서 “만들다, 제조하다, 산출하다”를 뜻하며, 영어성경은 make로 번역하였으며, 새로운 것을 창조하신다는 뜻입니다.

- 이 말은 신실하고 참되니 기록하라 : 이것을 기록하라는 것은 이 내용이 아주 중요하며 진실하다는 것을 뜻합니다.

계 21:6 또 내게 말씀하시되 이루었도다 나는 알파와 오메가요 처음과 나중이라 내가 생명수 샘물로 목 마른 자에게 값 없이 주리니

- 이루었도다 : 헬라어 “게고난”(It is done)은 “성취하다, 완성하다, 끝나다”라는 뜻으로 복수동사, 완료형으로서, 이제까지 사도요한에게 말씀한 것들이 분명히 완성되어진다는 것을 보증하고 있습니다.

- 나는 알파요 오메가요 처음과 나중이라 : 이는 그리스도에게 적용되었던 하나님의 칭호이며, 1:8의 주석을 참고하기 바랍니다.

- 내가 생명수 샘물로 목마른 자에게 값 없이 주리니 : 생명수는 영생의 구원을 의미하며, 값없이 준다는 것은 하나님의 은혜로 이루어진다는 것을 뜻합니다

“이기는 자”는 계2장과 3장을 참고하기 바랍니다.

“이것들”은 이미 약속하여 온 것으로 새 하늘과 새 땅, 그리고 생명수를 맛볼 수 있게 되는 것을 의미합니다. 이기는 자들은 그리고 하나님께서 약속하신 모든 것을 누리게 될 것입니다.

“유업으로 얻다”는 것은 헬라어로 “클레로로메오”로서 “상속자가 되다, 후사가 되다”라는 뜻입니다.

- 나는 저의 하나님이 되고 그는 내 아들이 되리라 : 앞의 3절에서 “백성이 되리라”라는 단어가 본문에서는 “아들이 되리라”는 단어로 바꾸어져 있습니다. 이것은 그리스도를 통하여 하나님과 부자(父子)관계가 된다는 신약적인 개념입니다.

사도바울도 로마서를 통하여 양자의 관계를 말하고 있습니다.

롬 8:15-17 너희는 다시 무서워하는 종의 영을 받지 아니하였고 양자의 영을 받았으므로 아바 아버지라 부르짖느니라. 성령이 친히 우리 영으로 더불어 우리가 하나님의 자녀인 것을 증거하시나니 자녀이면 또한 후사 곧 하나님의 후사요 그리스도와 함께 한 후사니 우리가 그와 함께 영광을 받기 위하여 고난도 함께 받아야 될 것이니라.

롬 8:23 이뿐 아니라 또한 우리 곧 성령의 처음 익은 열매를 받은 우리까지도 속으로 탄식하여 양자 될 것 곧 우리 몸의 구속을 기다리느니라

계 21:8 그러나 두려워하는 자들과 믿지 아니하는 자들과 흉악한 자들과 살인자들과 행음자들과 술객들과 우상 숭배자들과 모든 거짓말하는 자들은 불과 유황으로 타는 못에 참예하리니 이것이 둘째 사망이라

여태까지 언급하던 것과 달리, 8가지의 악한 자들이 언급되고 있습니다.

- 두려워하는 자들(헬, 데이로이스): 그리스도를 믿는 것으로 인하여 핍박과 고난을 받게되는 것이 두려워 믿음을 버리는 자들을 뜻합니다.

- 믿지 아니하는 자들(헬, 아피스토이스) : 불신자

- 흉악한 자들(헬, 에브데뤼그메노이스): 가증한 자들, 도덕적으로 타락하거나 우상숭배로 부정해진 자들. 특히 우상 숭배와 관련하여 사용된 “브델륏소마이”(몹시 싫어하다)의 분사형

- 살인자들(헬, 프호뉴스) : 신실한 그리스도인들을 핍박하고 살인한 자들, 특히 의도적인 살인을 뜻하는 단어

- 행음자들(헬, 프로노이스) : 문자적으로 “남창. 남자매춘부”를 의미하나, 일반적으로 성적인 범죄를 행한 모든 사람들.

- 술객들(헬, 할마코스) : 마술이나 점치는 자들

- 우상 숭배자들(헬, 에이돌롤라트레스) : 거짓된 신을 숭배하는 자

- 모든 거짓말하는 자들(헬, 퓨데신) : 거짓 신자. 혹은 진리를 떠나 악과 불의에 동참한 자들

둘째 사망: 계2:11의 주석을 참고, 육체적인 죽음을 뜻하는 첫째 사망과 달리 영원한 형벌에 처해지는 심판을 의미하며, 불과 유황으로 타는 못을 말합니다,

Sukka, The Feast of Tabernacles, & The Bible also refers to ḥag ha-asif (“Feast of the Ingathering,” Exodus 23:16).

Also spelled Sukkot, Succoth, Sukkos, Succot, or Succos, Hebrew Sukkot (“Huts,” or “Booths”), singular Sukka, also called Feast of Tabernacles, or Feast of Booths.

A Jewish autumn festival of double thanksgiving that begins on the 15th day of Tishri (in September or October), five days after Yom Kippur, the Day of Atonement. It is one of the three Pilgrim Festivals of the Old Testament.

The Bible refers to ḥag ha-asif (“Feast of the Ingathering,” Exodus 23:16), when grains and fruits were gathered at ... (100 of 285 words). Jewish families also celebrate a harvest festival called Sukkoth. Taking place each autumn, Sukkoth has been celebrated for over 3000 years.
유태인 또한 Sukkoth라고 하는 수확축제의 의식을 행한다. 매해 가을에 열리는 Sukkoth는 3000년 이상이나 지속되 오고 있다.

Sukkoth is known by 2 names - Hag ha Succot - the Feast of the Tabernacles and Hag ha Asif - the Feast of Ingathering.
Sukkoth는 두가지 이름으로 불리우느데 -Hag ha Succot -유대교 축제와 Hag ha Asif -수확(집회)의 축제이다.

Sukkoth begins on the 15th day of the Hebrew month of Tishri, 5 days after Yom Kippur the most solemn day of the Jewish year.
Sukkoth는 히브루 달 Tishri 의 15번째 날에 열린는데 이때는 유태교인들에게 제일 엄숙한 Yom Kippur 5일 후이다.

Sukkoth is named for the huts (succots) that Moses and the Israelites lived in as they wandered the desert for 40 years before they reached the Promised Land.
Sukkoth은 모세와 이스라엘 사람들이 약속된 땅에 다다르기전 40일 동안 사막을 방랑할 때 살았던 오두막의 이름이다.

These huts were made of branches and were easy to assemble, take apart, and carry as the Israelites wandered through the desert.
이러한 오두막들은 나뭇가지로 만들어져서 조립하기와 분해하기가 쉽고 이스라엘 사람들이 사막을 방랑할때 가지고 다니기 쉬웠다.
When celebrating Sukkoth, which lasts for 8 days, the Jewish people build small huts of branches which recall the tabernacles of their ancestors.
8일간 계속되는 Sukkoth축제때 유태인들은 그들의 조상의 거처를 회상하는작은 오두막을 나뭇가지로 만든다.

These huts are constructed as temporary shelters, as the branches are not driven into the ground and the roof is covered with foliage which is spaced to let the light in. 이러한 오두막집은 임시거처로 만들어지는데, 나뭇가지들은 땅에 박히지 않고 천장은 빛이 들어올수 있게 나뭇잎으로 덮는다.
Inside the huts are hung fruits and vegetables, including apples, grapes, corn, and pomegranates. On the first 2 nights of Sukkoth the families eat their meals in the huts under the evening sky.
오두막 안에는 사과, 포도, 옥수수 그리고 석류를 비롯한 과일과 야채를 매달아 둔다. Sukkoth기간 동안 처음 2일간은 가족들은 저녁때 오두막 안에서 그들의 식사를 한다

Tabernacle

The Tabernacle (Hebrew: משכן‎, mishkan, "residence" or "dwelling place"), according to the Hebrew Torah/Old Testament, was the portable dwelling place for the divine presence of God from the time of the Exodus from Egypt through the conquering of the land of Canaan.

Built to specifications revealed by God (Yahweh) to Moses at Mount Sinai, it accompanied the Israelites on their wanderings in the wilderness and their conquest of the Promised Land, and was eventually placed in the First Temple in Jerusalem, which superseded it as the dwelling-place of God among the Israelites. It is not mentioned after the destruction of Jerusalem by the Babylonians.

The fullest description of the Tabernacle describes an inner shrine named Kodesh Hakodashim (Holy of Holies) housing the Ark and an outer chamber (Holy Place), with a golden lampstand, table for showbread, and altar of incense.[1] This description is generally identified as part of the Priestly source (P),[1] written in the 6th or 5th century BC.

Many scholars contend that it is of a far later date than Moses, and that the description reflects the structure of the Temple of Solomon, while some hold that the description derives from memories of a real pre-monarchic shrine, perhaps the sanctuary at Shiloh.[1] According to the 19th century school of Julius Wellhausen, an earlier, pre-exilic source (E) describes the Tabernacle as a simple tent-sanctuary.[1]                              -from Wikipedia,

Kodesh Hakodashim

Kodesh Hakodashim, in Hebrew: (Biblical: קֹדֶשׁ הַקָּדָשִׁים Qṓḏeš HaqQŏḏāšîm), "Holy of Holies", the Most Holy Place in traditional Judaism, is the inner sanctuary within the Tabernacle and Temple in Jerusalem when Solomon's Temple and the Second Temple were standing—the Jewish sanctum sanctorum. Traditional Judaism regards the location where the inner sanctuary was originally located, on the Temple Mount in Mount Moriah, as retaining some or all of its original sanctity for use in a future Third Temple. The exact location of the Kodesh Hakodashim is a subject of dispute.

Traditional Judaism regards the Kodesh Hakodashim as the place where the presence of God dwells. In the wilderness, on the day that the tabernacle was first raised up, the cloud of the Lord covered the tabernacle. There are other times that this was recorded, and instructions were given that the Lord would appear in the cloud upon the mercy seat, and at that time the priests should not enter into the tabernacle (Leviticus 16:2).

According to the Hebrew Bible, the Kadosh Hakadashim contained the Ark of the Covenant with representation of Cherubim. Upon completion of the dedication of the Tabernacle, the Voice of God spoke to Moses "from between the Cherubim". (Numbers 7:89).

The Talmud gives detailed descriptions of Temple architecture and layout. According Babylonian Talmud Tractate Yoma, the Kodesh Hakodashim is located in the center North-South but significantly to the West from an East-West perspective, with all the major courtyards and functional areas lying to its east.

The Kodesh Hakodashim was entered once a year by the Kohen Gadol (High Priest) on the Yom Kippur, to sprinkle the blood of sacrificial animals (a bull offered as atonement for the Priest and his household , and a goat offered as atonement for the people) and offer incense upon the Ark of the Covenant and the mercy seat which sat on top of the ark in the First Temple (the Second Temple had no ark and the blood was sprinkled where the Ark would have been and the incense was left on the Foundation Stone).

The animal was sacrificed on the Brazen Altar and the blood was carried into the most holy place. The golden censers were also found in the Most Holy Place. During the ritual, the High Priest would pronounce the Tetragrammaton, the only point according to traditional Judaism that it was pronounced out loud.
According to Jewish tradition, the people prostrated themselves fully on the ground when it was said. According to the Talmud, the High Priest's face upon exit from the Holy of Holies was radiant.

Holy Tabernacle  - Description
According to the Hebrew Bible. In order that God may dwell among the Israelites God gave Moses instructions for erecting a sanctuary. The directions provide for:
A wooden ark, gilded inside and outside, for the Tablets of the Covenant, with a cover similarly gilded as the "mercy seat" for the Divine Presence;
A gilt table for the "Table of Showbread";
A golden menorah,  lampstand of 7 oil lamps for a light never to be extinguished;
The dwelling, including the curtains for the roof, the walls made of boards resting on silver feet and held together by wooden bolts, the purple curtain veiling the Holy of Holies, the table and candlestick, and the outer curtain;
A sacrificial altar made of bronzed boards for its korban;
The outer court formed by pillars resting on bronze pedestals and connected by hooks and crossbars of silver, with embroidered curtains;
Recipe and preparation of the oil for the Lampstand.
**N.B.>  Shiloh is mentioned in the Hebrew Bible as an assembly place for the people of Israel where there was a sanctuary containing the Ark of the Covenant until it was taken by the Philistines from the battlefield at Aphek (probably Antipatris).
At Shiloh, the "whole congregation of Israel assembled...and set up the tabernacle of the congregation...", (Joshua 18:1) being the tent built under Moses' direction to house the ark.
According to Talmudic sources, the Tabernacle rested at Shiloh for 369 years. (Zevachim 118B) The Mishkan left Shiloh when Eli HaCohen died. At some point during its long stay at Shiloh, the portable tent seems to have been enclosed within a compound or replaced with a standing structure with "doors" (1 Samuel 3:15) a precursor to the Temple.
Shiloh was the center of Israelite worship. The people assembled here for the mandatory feasts and sacrifices, and here lots were cast for the various tribal areas and for the Levitical cities. This was a sacred act, as lots were cast revealing how God would choose to parcel out the land within the tribes.
Generations later, Samuel was raised at the shrine in Shiloh by the high priest Eli. Samuel began prophesying at a young age and continued to serve in the Tabernacle, but not as a priest because he was not from the family of Aaron.

The location

The rock under the Dome of the Rock, a possible historical location for the Kodesh Hakodashim. At present it is conjectured that it is located under the Dome of the Rock which stands on the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, though the exact location of the Most Holy Place is not known with any certainty. Most Orthodox Jews today completely avoid climbing up to Temple Mount, to prevent them from accidentally stepping on the Most Holy Place or any sanctified areas.

A few Orthodox Jewish authorities, following the opinion of the medieval scholar Maimonides, permit Jews to visit parts of the Temple Mount known not to be anywhere near any of the sanctified areas. Orthodox Jewish visitors to the Temple Mount, who come especially from those groups associated with the Temple Institute and its efforts to rebuild a Temple,

seek to conform to the minimal requirements for coming near the Temple, such as immersing in a mikvah, not coming during or following menstruation or immediately following a seminal emission, not showing their back towards its presumed location, and other strictures. Despite equal protection of religious freedom guaranteed by the Supreme Court of Israel, the Muslim authority or Waqf, who control the Temple Mount, prohibit Jewish visitors from praying or bringing ritual objects there.[1]

The Tabernacle - Meaning
The English word "tabernacle" is derived from the Latin word tabernāculum meaning "tent." Tabernāculum itself is a diminutive form of the word taberna, meaning "hut, booth, tavern." The word sanctuary is also used as its name, as well as the phrase the "tent of meeting". The Hebrew word Mishkan implies "dwell", "rest", or "to live in", referring to the "[In-dwelling] Presence of God",
the Shekhina (or Shechina, based on the same Hebrew root word as Mishkan), that dwelt within this divinely ordained structure.

The commandments for its construction are taken from the words in the Book of Exodus when God says to Moses: "They shall make me a sanctuary, and I will dwell (ve-shakhan-ti) among them. You must make the tabernacle (mishkan) and all its furnishings following the plan that I am showing you." (Exodus 25:8-10).

Thus the idea is that God wants this structure built so that it may be a "dwelling", so to speak, for his presence within the Children of Israel following the Exodus. It is a crucial component for understanding many of the foundations of Judaism, such as the Shabbat (Jewish Sabbath), the Jewish priesthood who were commanded to serve in it, and the meaning and atonement of the sin of the Golden calf.

Elohist account
The first written description referring to a "tent of meeting" is in Exodus 33:7-10.[1] The structure would be set up outside of camp, and the pillar of cloud, symbolizing the divine presence, was visible at its door.[1] The people directed their worship toward this center.[1] " The scholars attribute this description to the Elohist source (E),[1] which is believed to have been written about 850 BC.[2]

Priestly account
The more detailed description of a "tabernacle" is in Exodus 25-31 and 35-40. This account describes an inner shrine (Holy of Holies) housing the Ark and an outer chamber (Holy Place), with a seven-branched lampstand, table for showbread, and altar of incense.[1] An enclosure containing the sacrificial altar surrounded these chambers.[1] This description is identified as part of the Priestly source (P),[1] written in the 6th or 5th century BC.

Some scholars believe the description is of a far later date than Moses, and that it reflects the structure of the Temple of Solomon; others hold that the passage describes a real pre-monarchic shrine, perhaps the sanctuary at Shiloh,[1] while traditional scholars contend that it describes an actual tabernacle used in the time of Moses and thereafter.

The detailed outlines for the tabernacle and its leaders are enumerated in the Book of Exodus:
Chapter 25 [4] : Materials needed, the Ark, the table for 12 showbread, the Menorah.
Chapter 26 [5] : The tabernacle, the beams, partitions.
Chapter 27 [6] : The copper altar, the enclosure, oil.
Chapter 28 [7] : Vestments for the priests, ephod garment, ring settings, the breastplate, robe, head-plate, tunic, turban, sashes, pants.
Chapter 29 [8] : Consecration of priests and altar.
Chapter 30 [9] : Incense altar, washstand, anointing oil, incense.

Builders

The erection of the Tabernacle and the Sacred vessels, as in Exodus 40:17-19; from the 1728 Figures de la Bible

In chapter 31 [10] the main builder and architects are specified:
"God spoke to Moses, saying: I have selected Bezalel son of Uri son of Hur, of the tribe of Judah, by name. I have filled him with a divine spirit, with wisdom, understanding and knowledge, and with all types of craftsmanship. He will be able to devise plans as well as work in gold, silver and copper, cut stones to be set, carve wood, and do other work.

I have also given him Oholiab son of Achisamakh of the tribe of Dan. I have placed wisdom in the heart of every naturally talented person. They will thus make all that I have ordered, the Communion Tent, the Ark of the Covenant, the ark cover to go on it, all the utensils for the tent, the table and its utensils, the pure menorah and all its utensils, the incense altar, the sacrificial altar and all its utensils, the washstand and its base, the packing cloths, the sacred vestments for Aaron the priest, the vestments that his sons wear to serve, the anointing oil, and the incense for the sanctuary. They will thus do all that I command." (Exodus 31:1-11)

Organization

parallel projection of tabernacle.
Tabernacle Tent dimensions according to the Book of Exodus
Tabernacle Tent and Courtyard dimensions according to the Book of Exodus

The tabernacle of the Hebrews, during the Exodus, was a portable worship facility consisting of a tent draped with colorful curtains (-**see [first] diagram according to Talmud). It had a rectangular, perimeter fence of fabric, poles and staked cords. This rectangle was always erected when they would camp, oriented to the east. In the center of this enclosure was a rectangular sanctuary draped with goats'-hair curtains, with the roof made from rams' skins, (see [second] diagram according to Talmud).

Inside, it was divided into two areas, the Holy Place and the Most Holy Place (see [third] diagram according to Talmud). These two compartments were separated by a curtain or veil. Entering the first space, one would see 3 pieces of sacred furniture: a seven-branched oil lampstand on the left (south), a table for twelve loaves of show bread on the right (north) and straight ahead before the dividing curtain (west) was an altar for incense-burning.

Beyond this curtain was the cube-shaped inner room known as the (Holy of Holies) or (Kodesh Hakodashim). This sacred space contained a box or cabinet called the Ark of the Covenant (aron habrit) (see [fourth] diagram according to Talmud), inside of which were the two stone tablets brought down from Mt. Sinai by Moses, on which were written the "10 Commandments."

Incorporated into Temple in Jerusalem
According to the Bible, when the Israelites settled in Canaan they set up the Tabernacle on Mount Shiloh. There it stayed until God requested a stationary abode: "And it came to pass that night, that the word of the LORD came unto Nathan, saying, Go and tell my servant David, Thus saith the LORD, Shalt thou build me an house for me to dwell in? Whereas I have not dwelt in [any] house since the time that I brought up the children of Israel out of Egypt, even to this day, but have walked in a tent and in a tabernacle"...

"And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom. He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever." (2 Samuel 7:4-6, 12-13). Although King David himself was not allowed to build this temple, because he was a man of war, God promised that his son would build it.

After King David died at Jerusalem his son King Solomon built the first Holy Temple known as Solomon's Temple, following the pattern revealed to Moses and incorporating all the elements of the Tabernacle into the newly built Temple in Jerusalem. The writer of the Book of Chronicles, however, relates that the LORD himself gave David the plans for the temple and he wrote them down "under the hand of the LORD." (1 Chronicles 28:19)

"All this, said David, the LORD made me understand in writing by his hand upon me, even all the works of this pattern." (KJV)

-       Compare Exodus 37-40 and 1 Kings 6-8, 2 Chronicles 3-7.

[대하 3:1-대하 3:1]

(1)  솔로몬이 예루살렘 모리아산에 여호와의 전 건축하기를 시작하니 그곳은 전에 여호와께서 그 아비 다윗에게 나타나신 곳이요 여부스 사람 오르난의 타작마당에 다윗이 정한 곳이라

(1)Then Solomon began to build the house of the LORD at Jerusalem in mount Moriah, where the LORD appeared unto David his father, in the place that David had prepared in the threshingfloor of Ornan the Jebusite.    II Chro 3:1

Blueprint for synagogues

A modern Menorah replica

Synagogue(mishkan) construction over the last two thousand years has followed the outlines of the original Tabernacle, which was of course also the outline for the temples in Jerusalem until they were destroyed. Every synagogue has at its front an ark, aron kodesh, containing the Torah scrolls comparable to the Ark of the Covenant which contained the tablets with Ten Commandments. This is the holiest spot in a synagogue equivalent to the Holy of Holies.

There is also usually a constantly lighted lamp, ner tamid, or a candelabrum lighted during services, near this spot similar to the original Menorah. At the center of the synagogue is a large elevated area, known as the bimah where the Torah is read. This is equivalent to the Tabernacle's altars upon which incense and animal sacrifices were offered. On the main holidays the priests, kohanim, gather at the front of the synagogue to bless the congregation as did their priestly ancestors in the Tabernacle from Aaron onwards.

Prayer in the Tabernacle
Twice a day, a priest would stand in front of the golden prayer altar and burn fragrant incense. Other procedures were also carried out in the Tabernacle.

The Tabernacle gives us a vivid picture of our need towards God. God is represented by the "Glory Cloud" dwelling in the Most Holy Place. People are seen ouside the gate.

"GOD IS INSIDE AND WE ARE OUTSIDE"

Every entry and all the "furniture" between us and God all picture various aspects of the Person and Work of the Blessed Lord Jesus. The picture is an image map with links to the pages describing the objects and lessons.

The Tabernacle
The tabernacle is a picture of the Lord Jesus and His salvation. It is a  picture story to teach us the true lessons of salvation that we do not easily grasp otherwise.

What did the tabernacle mean to the Israelites? It told the story of the Passover, or the Redemption of God for His people. The avenging God sees the lamb’s blood and passes over His people, but judges and condemns the Egyptians (Exo 12).

Exodus 14 demonstrates the redeemed being saved from the power of slavery through the Red Sea. What was the goal or point of redemption? - to bring the people into the land of milk and honey? - or to bring His people unto himself ?
Exod 19:4; Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles' wings, and brought you unto myself. The tabernacle was to be a place for God to dwell among His people. This could only be done if the people were redeemed from their sins and bondage to sin. Then God could dwell/fellowship among His people.

Exod 25:8-9; And let them make me a sanctuary; that I may dwell among them. According to all that I shew thee, after the pattern of the tabernacle, and the pattern of all the instruments thereof, even so shall ye make it.

The goal of redemption was for God to dwell among His people!
Why was the lesson taught before the promised land out in the desert? Because, the people quickly drifted from God. They told Aaron to make god "visible" for them, and the idol golden calf was created right after the Passover and safe passage through the Red Sea. They were redeemed so God could dwell among them, but they immediately created other gods!

Goal of redemption: to live among His people. The tabernacle teaches spiritual lessons about eternal realities (copy and shadow of heavenly things). = Heb 8 & Exo 25:40

As you continue on through this and discover the lovely truths pictured in the Tabernacle; thank the Lord for such a God as this who stretched forth the heavens and bent towards us to open our hearts to the Love of a Savior who desires to be known by His people!

요1:14 말씀이 육신이 되어 우리 가운데 거하시매(스케노오)

그런데 계21장3절 본문의 “장막”은 명사 스케네가 사용되었습니다,

- 저희는 하나님의 백성이 되고 하나님은 친히 저희와 함께 계셔서 : 본문은 구약성경에 자주 나타나는 관용구로 하나님께서 자기 백성을 구속하신 목적이기도 합니다,(창17:7-8, 렘7:23, 24:7, 겔11:20, 13:9, 슥8:8, 호2:23, 빌3:20)

- 모든 눈물을 그 눈에서 씻기시매 : 그 이하에 기록된 사망, 애통, 곡, 아픈 것을 상징하는 처음 것들이 다시 있지 않게 된다는 설명입니다.

- 보좌에 앉으신 이가 가라사대 : 본문은 본서에서 두번째로 하나님께서 직접 말씀하신 것을 나타내며(1:8), 하나님의 약속을 뜻합니다.

- 보라 내가 만물을 새롭게 하노라 : “하노라”라는 단어는 “포이오”로서 “만들다, 제조하다, 산출하다”를 뜻하며, 영어성경은 make로 번역하였으며, 새로운 것을 창조하신다는 뜻입니다.

- 이 말은 신실하고 참되니 기록하라 : 이것을 기록하라는 것은 이 내용이 아주 중요하며 진실하다는 것을 뜻합니다.

- 나는 알파요 오메가요 처음과 나중이라 : 이는 그리스도에게 적용되었던 하나님의 칭호이며, 1:8의 주석을 참고하기 바랍니다.

- 내가 생명수 샘물로 목마른 자에게 값 없이 주리니 : 생명수는 영생의 구원을 의미하며, 값없이 준다는 것은 하나님의 은혜로 이루어진다는 것을 뜻합니다

“이기는 자”는 계2장과 3장을 참고하기 바랍니다.

“이것들”은 이미 약속하여 온 것으로 새 하늘과 새 땅, 그리고 생명수를 맛볼 수 있게 되는 것을 의미합니다. 이기는 자들은 그리고 하나님께서 약속하신 모든 것을 누리게 될 것입니다.

“유업으로 얻다”는 것은 헬라어로 “클레로로메오”로서 “상속자가 되다, 후사가 되다”라는 뜻입니다.

- 나는 저의 하나님이 되고 그는 내 아들이 되리라 : 앞의 3절에서 “백성이 되리라”라는 단어가 본문에서는 “아들이 되리라”는 단어로 바꾸어져 있습니다. 이것은 그리스도를 통하여 하나님과 부자(父子)관계가 된다는 신약적인 개념입니다.

사도바울도 로마서를 통하여 양자의 관계를 말하고 있습니다.

롬 8:15-17 너희는 다시 무서워하는 종의 영을 받지 아니하였고 양자의 영을 받았으므로 아바 아버지라 부르짖느니라. 성령이 친히 우리 영으로 더불어 우리가 하나님의 자녀인 것을 증거하시나니 자녀이면 또한 후사 곧 하나님의 후사요 그리스도와 함께 한 후사니 우리가 그와 함께 영광을 받기 위하여 고난도 함께 받아야 될 것이니라.

롬 8:23 이뿐 아니라 또한 우리 곧 성령의 처음 익은 열매를 받은 우리까지도 속으로 탄식하여 양자 될 것 곧 우리 몸의 구속을 기다리느니라

여태까지 언급하던 것과 달리, 8가지의 악한 자들이 언급되고 있습니다.

- 두려워하는 자들(헬, 데이로이스): 그리스도를 믿는 것으로 인하여 핍박과 고난을 받게되는 것이 두려워 믿음을 버리는 자들을 뜻합니다.

- 믿지 아니하는 자들(헬, 아피스토이스) : 불신자

- 흉악한 자들(헬, 에브데뤼그메노이스): 가증한 자들, 도덕적으로 타락하거나 우상숭배로 부정해진 자들. 특히 우상 숭배와 관련하여 사용된 “브델륏소마이”(몹시 싫어하다)의 분사형

- 살인자들(헬, 프호뉴스) : 신실한 그리스도인들을 핍박하고 살인한 자들, 특히 의도적인 살인을 뜻하는 단어

- 행음자들(헬, 프로노이스) : 문자적으로 “남창. 남자매춘부”를 의미하나, 일반적으로 성적인 범죄를 행한 모든 사람들.

- 술객들(헬, 할마코스) : 마술이나 점치는 자들

- 우상 숭배자들(헬, 에이돌롤라트레스) : 거짓된 신을 숭배하는 자

- 모든 거짓말하는 자들(헬, 퓨데신) : 거짓 신자. 혹은 진리를 떠나 악과 불의에 동참한 자들

둘째 사망: 계2:11의 주석을 참고, 육체적인 죽음을 뜻하는 첫째 사망과 달리 영원한 형벌에 처해지는 심판을 의미하며, 불과 유황으로 타는 못을 말합니다,

[KJV]

계 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

계 21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

계 21:3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.

계 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

계 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

계 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

계 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

계 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

새 하늘과 새 땅

- 새 하늘과 새 땅 : 새 하늘과 새 땅은 사65:17을 반영한 것입니다.

사 65:17 보라 내가 새 하늘과 새 땅을 창조하나니 이전 것은 기억되거나 마음에 생각나지 아니할 것이라

JD-Class/Pastor P.K.      The Tabernacle & End  – Part - I

FORWARDS - PIC -from Pastor Kang, Gracias

인류 역사상 가장 오래 산 사람은,

영국인 토마스 파 (Thomas Parr_1438~1589)로

알려지고 있다.

152세까지 장수했던 그는,

155㎝의 키에 몸무게 53㎏의 단구였다고 한다.

80세에 처음 결혼하여 1남1녀를 두었고

122세에 재혼까지 했다.

그의 장수에 대한 소문이 파다하자

당시 영국 국왕이었던 찰스 1세가 그를

왕궁으로 초대하여 생일을 축하해 주었는데,

그때의 과식이 원인이 되어 2개월후 사망했다고 한다.

유명한 화가 루벤스에게

그의 초상화를 그리게 했는데

이 그림이 바로 유명한 위스키 'Old Parr'의 브랜드가

되어 오늘날까지

인간의 수명이 얼마나 되는가하는 논의는 예로부터 있어 왔다. 성경에는 수명이 120세로 나온다 (창세기 6장 3절). 현대 의학자들도 비슷하게, 125세까지로 보고 있는 것 같다.

통계청에서도 현재 65세를 넘은 사람의

평균 수명이 91세라고 발표한 것을 보면,

인생 칠십은 옛말이고

인생 백세 시대가 온 것만은 분명해 보인다.

요즘은 또 '인생 백년 사계절 설(說)'을 이야기하는 사람들이 많다.

25세까지가 '봄', 50세까지가 '여름',

75세까지가 '가을', 100세 까지가 '겨울'이라는 것이다.

이에 따른다면 70세 노인은, 단풍이 가장 아름다운

만추(晩秋)쯤 되는 것이오,

80세 노인은

쉽게 접어든 셈이 되는 것이다.

동양에서와 같은 回甲개념이 없는 서양에서는

대체로 노인의 기준을 75세로 보는 것 같다.

그들은 65세에서 75세까지를 'young old'

또는 active retirement(활동적 은퇴기)'라고 부른다.

사회 활동을 하기에

충분한 연령이라는 것이다.

그러나 이러한 육체적

연령보다도 더 중요한 것이 정신적인 젊음일 것이다.

유대계 미국 시인인 사무엘 울만은 일찍이 그의

유명한 시 '청춘 (Youth)' 에서 이렇게 노래했다.

청춘이란 인생의 어떤 기간이 아니라 마음의 상태를 말한다.

(Youth is not a time of life - it is a state of Mind)

때로는 20세 청년보다도 70세 노년에게 청춘이 있다.

나이를 더해가는 것만으로 사람은 늙지 않는다.

이상과 열정을 잃어버릴 때 비로소 늙는다.

재작년 96세로 타계한 세계적인 경영학자 피터 드러커는

타계 직전까지 강연과 집필을 계속했다.

페루의 민속사를 읽고 있으면서, 아직도 공부하시냐고

묻는 젊은이들에게 '人間은 好奇心을 잃는 瞬間 늙는다'

는 유명한 말을 했다.

1973년에 96세로 타계한 금세기 최고의 첼리스트

파블로 카잘스는

93세때 UN에서 조국 카탈루냐의

민요인 '새의 노래' 를 연주하고 평화에 대한 연설을