School of Jesus Disciples    …             Eph 4:2-3

743 S. Grandview St. L.A. CA 90057                             Tel. (213)928-2932  Pastor P.K.

Every Sunday Night 4:00 pm         JD-class       Email: peterkim123@sbcglobal.net

“그러나 너는 모든 일에 근신하여 고난을 받으며 전도인의 일을 하며 네 직무를 다하라”

But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.                                                                                  II Tim 4:5

Devotional to JDs

Surrender to the Lord Christ

(그리스도께 복종 – 최선의 삶)

Have thine own way, Lord  

“Have thine own way, Lord,
                                    have thine own way!
                                     hold o'er my being
                                       absolute sway
                                        Fill with thy Spirit
                                        till all shall see
                                        Christ only, always,
                                           living in me.”
              - "Have Thine Own Way ", last verse, by Adelaide Pollard

Christ Jesus is the Lord and Master of the believer. The first main principle of "surrender" is "Dying to Self", or the "emptying of self" to allow Christ to live through the believer, illustrated in the following passages:

If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.    Luk 14:26

To surrender in our Christianity means allowing Christ to "take our place" in the believer, in other words, the emptying of self so that God may live in the believer as in Phl 1:21.

For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain.     Phl 1:21

이는 너희가 죽었고 너희 생명이 그리스도와 함께 하나님 안에 감취었음이니라

For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.     Col 3:3[

ajpeqavnete gavr kai; hJ zwh; uJmw'n kevkruptai su;n tw'/ Cristw'/ ejn tw'/ qew'/:

All to Jesus, I surrender;
                                                All to Him I freely give;
                                                I will ever love and trust Him,
                                                In His presence daily live.

성령을 소멸치 말며           살전 5:19

Quench not the Spirit.

I Th 9:19

”It is time for us to repent, for our transgressions against the blessed Third Person have been many and much aggravated. We have bitterly mistreated Him in the house of His friends. We have crucified Him in His own temple as they crucified the Eternal Son on the hill above Jerusalem. And the nails we used were not of iron, but of the finer and more precious stuff of which human life is made. Out of our hearts we took the refined metals of will and feeling and thought, and from them we fashioned the nails of suspicion and rebellion and neglect. By unworthy thoughts about Him and unfriendly attitudes toward Him we grieved and quenched Him days without end.

”The truest and most acceptable repentance is to

reverse the acts and attitudes of which we repent.”...

We can best repent our neglect by neglecting Him no more. Let us begin to think of Him as One to be worshipped and obeyed. Let us throw open every door and invite Him in. Let us surrender to Him every room in the temple of our hearts and insist that He enter and occupy as Lord and Master within His own dwelling. “

A.W. Tozer,  “The Pursuit of Man, 71-72.”

우리 생명이신 그리스도께서 나타나실 그 때에 너희도 그와 함께 영광 중에 나타나리라

When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.  

Col 3:4

"Sweet Spirit, grant us the faith to resist our resistance to Thee!"
----- James Melvin Washington, *Conversations With God* (HarperCollins, 1994), p.285

To surrender

Main Entry: 1sur·ren·der

Pronunciation: \sə-ˈren-dər\

Function: verb

Inflected Form(s):

sur·ren·dered; sur·ren·der·ing

\-d(ə-)riŋ\

Etymology:

Middle English surrendren, from surrendre, noun

Date: 15th century

transitive verb1 a: to yield to the power, control, or possession of another upon compulsion or demand <surrendered the fort> b: to give up completely or agree to forgo especially in favor of another2 a: to give (oneself) up into the power of another especially as a prisoner b: to give (oneself) over to something (as an influence)intransitive verb: to give oneself up into the power of another : yield

synonyms see relinquish

만일 우리가 성령으로 살면 또한 성령으로 행할지니                    갈 5:25

If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.     Gal 5:25

eij zw'men pneuvmati, pneuvmati kai; stoicw'men.

Refrain

I surrender all, I surrender all,
All to Thee, my blessèd Savior,
I surrender all.

All to Jesus I surrender;
Humbly at His feet I bow,
Worldly pleasures all forsaken;
Take me, Jesus, take me now.

Refrain

Make me, Savior, wholly Thine;
Let me feel the Holy Spirit,
Truly know that Thou art mine.

Refrain

Lord, I give myself to Thee;
Fill me with Thy love and power;
Let Thy blessing fall on me.

Refrain

All to Jesus I surrender;
Now I feel the sacred flame.
O the joy of full salvation!
Glory, glory, to His Name!

Refrain

Surrender To the Spirit of the Lord
                          - turning yourself over to the Lord Christ

"If you have really handed yourself over to Him it must follow that you are trying to obey Him. But trying in a new way, a less worried way. Not doing these things in order to be saved, but because He has begun to save you already. Not hoping to get Heaven as a reward for your actions, but inevitably wanting to act in a certain way because a first faint gleam of Heaven is already inside you."
----- C.S. Lewis, *Christian Behavior* (Macmillan, 1943), p.66

The Christian tends to have two incompletions:
1.    they don't see this 'turning over to God' as a continual, relentless, lifelong matter; or

2.      they want to do it, think they have done it already and think they are still doing it daily, but haven't really done it at all because they do not know how to do it.                                      -  Robert Longman Jr.

"At the back of it there lies the central citadel of obstinacy:
I will not give up my right to myself -- the thing God intends you to give up

if ever  you are going to be a disciple of Jesus Christ."
--------                      Oswald Chambers, in *My Utmost for His Highest*

The Word of God -

Romans 8:5,7 "For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit the things of the Spirit. ... Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be."    육신을 좇는 자는 육신의 일을, 영을 좇는 자는 영의 일을 생각하나니….육신의 생각은 하나님과 원수가 되나니 이는 하나님의 법에 굴복치 아니할 뿐 아니라 할 수도 없음이라

"You may as well quit reading and hearing the Word of God, and give it to the devil, if you do not desire to live according to it."
                                                             -------- Martin Luther

Romans 12:1-2 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. 그러므로 형제들아 내가 하나님의 모든 자비하심으로 너희를 권하노니 너희 몸을 하나님이 기뻐하시는 거룩한 산 제사로 드리라 이는 너희의 드릴 영적 예배니라 너희는 이 세대를 본받지 말고 오직 마음을 새롭게 함으로 변화를 받아 하나님의 선하시고 기뻐하시고 온전하신 뜻이 무엇인지 분별하도록 하라

No pain, no palm;
no thorns, no throne;
no gall, no glory;
no cross, no crown.
-------- William Penn, *No Cross, No Crown* (1669)

Ephesians 5:10-17) "Walk as children of light, for the fruit of the Light is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth, finding out what is acceptable to the Lord. Have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness. ... See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as the wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of God is."  그러므로 어리석은 자가 되지 말고 오직 주의 뜻이 무엇인가 이해하라

"The devil sees nothing more abominable than a truly humble christian, for [that Christian] is just the opposite of [the devil's] own image."
-------- Hans Nielsen Hauge

"Vouchsafe, O Lord, to keep us this day without being found out."
-------- Samuel Butler

Breathe on me, Breath of God
Till I am wholly thine;
Until this earthly part of me
Glows with thy fire divine

----- "Breathe On Me, Breath Of God", v.3, by Edwin Hatch

"The Holy Spirit also teaches the difference between asceticism and sacrifice, and shows us that for a Christian, asceticism is not enough. Asceticism is content systematically to mortify and control our nature. Sacrifice does something more : it offers our nature and all its faculties to God. A self-denial that is truly supernatural must aspire to offer God what we have renounced ourselves."
----- Thomas Merton, as in *No Man Is An Island* (Octagon Press, 1983), p.173

The Fruit of Blessing of “Surrender”.
The doctrinal principle central to the Christian Concept of Surrender in line with the other two, and often expounded more, is the concept of surrender to God's Will.
Surrendering to God's will entails both the "surrender of our will to His holistically", in which His plan prevails over man's and the adversary, and to the surrender of one's will for individual life to "His will for our personal lives." This is done through the emptying or dying of self, the "putting self aside" in favor of divine initiative driven. This includes the idea of surrendering to a call (the word "vocation" is rooted in the Latin vocare, referring to God's voice). The corollary of this personal surrender is obedience, and obedience to God is denoted as bringing about His will, having lasting effects, and often associated with earthly and divine blessings as we see the example of Abrahamic blessing.

Previnient Surrender of Christ –

The Supreme act of Surrender which the believer is called to emulate is the surrender of Christ first as coming into the world as God incarnate and then the surrender to the Cross in the act of sacrificial atonement, breaking the Curse of sin and death from the Fall.

But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. —Phl 2:7-8

Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. —Luk 22:42

Surrender is also noted in Christian doctrine as one of the three columns of victorious living, or Christian victory: the Blood of the Lamb [Christ], their Testimony of the Word of God [Scriptures] and their lives, and Loving not their lives to death.

Surrender and Obedience are premiere values of faith and a walk in Christ, superseded only by Agape Love for man and God.

- rewrote & rendered in the Spirit ( P.K.)

또한 너희 지체를 불의의 병기로 죄에게 드리지 말고 오직 너희 자신을 죽은 자 가운데서 다시 산 자같이 하나님께 드리며 너희 지체를 의의 병기로 하나님께 드리라 Neither yield ye your members as instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness unto God.                                                                                                    Rom 6:13

(4)그러므로 우리가 그의 죽으심과 합하여 세례를 받음으로 그와 함께 장사되었나니 이는 아버지의 영광으로 말미암아 그리스도를 죽은 자 가운데서 살리심과 같이 우리로 또한 새 생명 가운데서 행하게 하려 함이니라  

(4)Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.                                                                                     Rom 6:4

Appendix -

-         Espaniol –

Salvador, a ti me rindo,

Salvador, a ti me rindo,
Obedezco sólo a ti.
Mi guiador, mi fortaleza,
Todo encuentro, oh Cristo, en ti.

Coro

Yo me rindo a ti, yo me rindo a ti;
Mi flaqueza, mis pecados, todo rindo a ti.

Te confiesa su delito
Mi contrito corazón.
Oye, Cristo, mi plegaria;
Quiero en ti tener perdón.

Coro

A tus pies, Señor, entrego
Bienes, goces y placer.
Que tu Espíritu me llene,
Y de ti sienta el poder.

Coro

¡Oh, qué gozo encuentro en Cristo!
¡Cuánta paz a mi alma da!
A su causa me consagro,
Y su amor mi amor será.

Coro

JD-Class/pastor P.K.                   Surrender to the Lordship of Christ

The Holy Spirit upon the surrendered – PART-II

Symbol of the Holy Spirit

.     Water - signifies the Holy Spirit's action in Baptism. As "by one Spirit we were all baptized," so we are also "made to drink of one Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:13) Thus the Spirit is also personally the living water welling up from Christ crucified (John 19:34; 1 John 5:8) as its source and welling up in us to eternal life. (Cf. John 4:10-14; John 7:38; Exodus 17:1-6; Isaiah 55:1; Zechariah 14:8; 1 Corinthians 10:4; Revelation 21:6; 22:17)

Anointing - The symbolism of anointing with oil also signifies the Holy Spirit, to the point of becoming a synonym for the Holy Spirit. (Cf. 1 John 2:20,27; 2 Corinthians 1:21) In Christian initiation, anointing is the sacramental sign of Confirmation, called "chrismation" in the Churches of the East. Its full force can be grasped only in relation to the primary anointing accomplished by the Holy Spirit, that of Jesus. Christ (in Hebrew "messiah") means the one "anointed" by God's Spirit.
Fire - symbolizes the transforming energy of the Holy Spirit's actions. In the form of tongues "as of fire," the Holy Spirit rests on the disciples on the morning of Pentecost and fills them with himself.
Cloud and light - The Spirit comes upon the Virgin Mary and "overshadows" her, so that she might conceive and give birth to Jesus. On the mountain of Transfiguration, the Spirit in the "cloud came and overshadowed" Jesus, Moses and Elijah, Peter, James and John, and "a voice came out of the cloud, saying, 'This is my Son, my Chosen; listen to him!'" (Luke 9:34-35)
The seal is a symbol close to that of anointing. "The Father has set his seal" on Christ and also seals us in him. (John 6:27; cf. 2 Corinthians 1:22; Ephesians 1:13; Ephesians 4:3) Because this seal indicates the indelible effect of the anointing with the Holy Spirit in the sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation, and Holy Orders, the image of the seal (sphragis) has been used in some theological traditions to express the indelible "character" imprinted by these three unrepeatable sacraments.
The hand. It is by the Apostles' imposition of hands that the Holy Spirit is given. The Letter to the Hebrews lists the imposition of hands among the "fundamental elements" of its teaching. The Church has kept this sign of the all-powerful outpouring of the Holy Spirit in its sacramental epicleses.
The finger. "It is by the finger of God that Jesus cast out demons." If God's law was written on tablets of stone "by the finger of God," then the "letter from Christ" entrusted to the care of the apostles, is written "with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone, but on tablets of human hearts." (Exodus 31:18; 2 Corinthians 3:3)
The dove. When Christ comes up from the water of his baptism, the Holy Spirit, in the form of a dove, comes down upon him and remains with him. (Matthew 3:16)

Gifts and fruits of the Holy Spirit
Fruit of the Holy Spirit
Christians believe the "Fruit of the Spirit" are virtues engendered in an individual by the acceptance of the Spirit and His actions in one's life. They can be found in the New Testament (Galatians 5:22-23): "But the fruit of the Spirit is love (Gk: agape), joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, [and] self-control." Many Christians believe that these fruits of the Holy Spirit are enhanced over time by exposure to the written word of God and by the experience of leading a Christian life. They further believe that the Fruits of the Holy Spirit are products of the Gifts of the Holy Spirit: "wisdom, understanding, counsel, fortitude, knowledge, piety, and fear of the Lord."

Gifts and filling of the Spirit
Some Christians claim that when they align themselves with God through Jesus Christ that the Holy Spirit dwells inside of them. Some consider conversion to be the point of filling, others hold to a "later filling", "second work of grace", or "baptism of the Spirit" when a believer begins manifesting various gifts and abilities. The Holy Spirit empowers the believer for ministry in the church and world and allows him/her to commune with the Creator.

The Sevenfold or Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit poured out on a believer at baptism (accordant to Saint Ambrose, Bishop of Milan, died 397) are the: 1. Spirit of Wisdom; 2. Spirit of Understanding; 3. Spirit of Counsel; 4. Spirit of Strength; 5. Spirit of Knowledge; 6. Spirit of Godliness; 7. Spirit of Holy Fear; (from De Sacramentis 3.8). Ambrose believed that all of these were poured out on the believer at baptism.

Another understanding of Gifts of the Spirit holds that different gifts are given to different people, perhaps even at different times, according to the needs of the church, to carry out God's work on earth. Saint Paul believed that all Christians should work together, each with different functions like the parts of a human body. See 1 Corinthians 12.From this perspective, the Holy Spirit can manifest gifts of many kinds, giving:

Wisdom
Eyes illuminated to the Word of God
Knowledge revealed to them
Supernatural faith
Power to Perform Miracles
Ability to Heal or Experience Healing
or causing the believer to:

Be made an "apostle" (sent one, missionary)
Be called as a Pastor
Have the ability to teach from the Word of God
Be able to lead and administer
Have a knack for seeing needs and extending mercy
Give

Use one's life to help others
Consistently open one's home in hospitality
Love and forgive supernaturally
Evangelize (speak forth Good News)
Engage in Glossolalia, commonly called "speaking in tongues"
Raise the dead

Engage in Xenoglossy or Religious Xenoglossia, speaking in an unlearned language
Interpretation of tongues
Hear God speak
Exorcise Evil Spirits that possess a person

Have a strong, personal connection to God
Prophecy
Have visions
Discern spiritual, physical and mental conditions
See angels and demons at work
**N.B.> Xenoglossy (pronounced /ˈziːnɵɡlɒsi/ or /ˈzɛnɵɡlɒsi/), also written xenoglossia (/ziːnɵˈɡlɒsiə/ or /zɛnɵˈɡlɒsiə/), is the putative-supposed paranormal (outside "the range of normal) phenomenon in which a person is able to speak or write a language they could not have acquired by natural means.- Speaking in tongues

Some uses of 'Glossolalia' refer to Xenoglossy, speaking in a natural language that was previously unknown to the speaker.

Glossolalia or speaking in tongues is the fluid vocalizing (or, less commonly, the writing) of speech-like syllables, often as part of religious practice. Though some consider these utterances to be meaningless, those that use them consider them to be part of a holy language.

There are four listings of gifts of the Spirit. Isaiah 11:2-3, 1 Corinthians 12:8-10, Ephesians 4:11-12, and Romans 12:6-8. In each of these references it is made clear that these gifts are for the building up of the Body of Christ, or the Church. St. Paul is aware of spiritual power that manifests itself in at least these ways and teaches the church of their presence, role and importance. These are to be distinguished from talents which all people enjoy because they are created in the image of God. Spiritual gifts provide the power and abilities needed to do the work of Christ in the world.

Some Christians, especially of Eastern Orthodoxy, believe that early fathers were especially guided by the Holy Spirit, making their writings-almost as canonical as the Testaments. Numerous other supernatural happenings have been linked to the Holy Spirit, and it is often claimed that the power of the Holy Spirit is manifested more in some than it is in others depending on the individual's openness to God using them and the Spirit's sovereign will.

Life in the Spirit

The following is an example of what is generally held by evangelical Christians.

Life in the Spirit is spoken of in many places within the Bible. We note this fact from many theological scholars, including Dr. Gilbert Stafford in his book Theology for Disciples, "The church was empowered both to increase numerically and to live a quality of life." We should be able to recognize the work of the Holy Spirit in the lives of all Christians.

This can be seen as three separate movements, the conviction of sin, the holiness of character, and for power in service.

The Conviction of Sin - This is an on going ministry and work of the Holy Spirit. It was first spoken of by Jesus as recorded in John 16:8.[12] The purpose of this conviction is for Christians to live set apart lives to honor God. It is through the conviction of sin that the Holy Spirit leads into a life that can be described as having a holiness of character.

The Holiness of character- With the infusion of the Holy Spirit into the lives of Christians so that they can live with a holiness of character. Holiness, and the Holiness movement, at times has been looked upon as legalism, and sometimes went that path. Yet the call to holiness of character should not be perverted by history. One who follows Jesus and is indwelled by the Spirit and submitting to that Spirit will live a life that has the fruit of the Spirit coming out of it, but this is not only for our own benefit, it is to serve God, and others.

Finally, we realize the movement of the Holy Spirit giving Christians power for service. This is for serving the kingdom of God. This is where the gifts of the Spirit come in. The purpose of service within the Kingdom of God is to glorify God, and to extend the purposes and ministry of the kingdom, as stated in Acts 1:8.[13]

The Name of Holy Spirit

Holy Spirit - Psalm 51:11; Luke 11:13; Ephesians 1:13
Spirit - Romans 8:16
Spirit of God - Genesis 1:2; Exodus 31:1; 1 Samuel 11:6; Romans 15:19
Spirit of the Lord - Judges 3:10; Isaiah 11:2; Acts 8:39
Spirit of Christ - Romans 8:9 (notice here how the word "Spirit" is linked to "Spirit of God" and the "Spirit of Christ"); 1 Peter 1:11
Light of Christ - 2 Corinthians 4:4; Ephesians 5:14; 1 John 1:7
Spirit of Truth - John 14:17; John 16:13; 1 John 4:6

The Holy Spirit

The Holy Spirit is the third person in the Trinity. He is fully God. He is eternal, omniscient, omnipresent, has a will, and can speak. He is alive. He is a person. He is not particularly visible in the Bible because His ministry is to bear witness of Jesus (John 15:26).

Some cults like the Jehovah's Witnesses say that the Holy Spirit is nothing more than a force (Reasoning from the Scriptures, 1985, pp. 406-407). This is false. If the Holy Spirit were merely a force, then He could not speak (Acts 13:2); He could not be grieved (Eph. 4:30); and He would not have a will (1 Cor. 12:11). The truth is that the Holy Spirit is a person the same as the Father and the Son are within the Trinity.

His Names
His Attributes
Symbols of
Sins Against
Power in
Christ's Life

God
Acts 5:3-4
Eternal
Heb. 9:14
Dove
Matt. 3:15
Blasphemy
Matt. 12:31
Conceived of
Matt. 1:18,20

Lord
2 Cor. 3:18
Omnipotent
Luke 1:35
Wind
John 3:5
Resist (Unbelief)
Acts 7:51
Baptism
Matt. 3:15

Spirit
1 Cor. 2:10
Omnipresent
Psalm 139:7-10
Fire
Acts 2:3
Insult
Heb. 10:29
Led by
Luke 4:1

Spirit of God
1 Cor. 3:16
Will
1 Cor. 12:11
Lied to
Acts 5:3
Filled with Power
Luke 4:14,18

Spirit of Truth
John 15:26
Loves
Rom. 15:30
Grieved
Eph. 4:30
Witness of Jesus
John 15:26

Eternal Spirit
Heb. 9:14
Speaks
Acts 8:29; 13:2
Quench
1 Thess. 5:19
Raised Jesus
Rom. 8:11

The Works of the Holy Spirit

Access to God - Eph. 2:18
Inspires prayer - Eph. 6:18; Jude 20

Anoints for Service - Luke 4:18
Intercedes -Rom. 8:26

Assures - Rom. 8:15-16; Gal. 4:6
Interprets Scripture - 1 Cor. 2:1,14;
Eph. 1:17

Authors Scripture - 2 Pet. 1:20-21
Leads - Rom. 8:14

Baptizes - John 1:23-34; 1 Cor. 12:13-14
Liberates - Rom. 8:2

Believers Born of - John 3:3-6
Molds Character - Gal. 5:22-23

Calls and Commissions - Acts 13:24; 20:28
Produces fruit - Gal. 5:22-23

Cleanses - 2 Thess. 3:13; 1 Pet. 1:2
Empowers Believers - Luke 24:49

Convicts of sin - John 16:9,14
Raises from the dead - Rom. 8:11

Creates - Gen. 1:2; Job 33:4
Regenerates - Titus 3:5

Empowers - 1 Thess. 1:5
Sanctifies - Rom. 15:16

Fills - Acts 2:4; 4:29-31; 5:18-20
Seals - Eph. 1:1314; 4:30

Gives gifts - 1 Cor. 12:8-11
Strengthens - Eph. 3:16; Acts 1:8; 2:4;
1 Cor. 2:4

Glorifies Christ - John 16:14
Teaches - John 14:26

Guides in truth - John 16:13
Testifies of Jesus - John 15:26

Helps our weakness - Rom. 8:26
Victory over flesh - Rom. 8:2-4; Gal. 4:6

Indwells believers - Rom. 8:9-14; Gal. 4:6
Worship helper - Phil. 3:3

The Spirit presents JESUS CHRIST THE LORD

Wonderful: (Isaiah 9:6). Miraculous, fantastic, magnificent, spectacular.
Word: (John 1:1). He is the Word of God, and God always had Word... there is no God without Word, from eternity.
Word of God: (Revelation 19:13). And God always had Word... there is no God without Word, from eternity. - And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Yahweh, ...I Am, YHWH, Jehovah: (Exodus 3:14...  John 6:35, 8:12, 8:58, 10:9, 10:11, 11:25, 14:16, 15:1, 18:5,6). Always exists, in the now. Jesus is the Yahweh of the Old Testament
Y'hoshua or Jeschua: Jesus in Hebrew, Joshua in Greek (Matthew 1:21).

(15)기약이 이르면 하나님이 그의 나타나심을 보이시리니 하나님은 복되시고 홀로 한 분이신 능하신 자이며 만왕의 왕이시며 만주의 주시요    (16)오직 그에게만 죽지 아니함이 있고 가까이 가지 못할 빛에 거하시고 아무 사람도 보지 못하였고 또 볼 수 없는 자시니 그에게 존귀와 영원한 능력을 돌릴지어다 아멘

(15)Which in his times he shall shew, who is the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords;  (16)Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom [be] honour and power everlasting. Amen.         I Tim 6:15-16  

FORWARDS -PIC- from Pastor Kang, Thanks.

평양상공침투 스텔스기 15대 무력시위;

'05평양 상공 침투 스텔스기 15대 무력시위

올해 4월 23일 F-117 전투폭격기를 몰고 김정일 특각 상공에서 무력시위를 하는데 참가했던 미군 공군의 마이클 드리스콜 대위가 사실을 밝히면서 세상에 공식적으로 공개되였습니다

출처 : 유원용 군사세계

북조선인민 여러분 안녕하십니까. 인민의 안녕과 나라의 발전을 위한 조선개혁방송입니다. 오늘 시간에는 북조선의 말로만 필승불패의 무적강군이라는 조선인민군대가 실제로는 얼마나 락후하고 무기력한 군사력을 가지고 있는가에 대해 알아보겠습니다.

북조선의 정치는 선군정치이고 김정일 국방위원장은 언론에 나타나기만 하면 군대를 찾아다니며 필승불패의 강위력한 혁명무력을 칭찬합니다. 최근에는 앞선 선제타격으로 남조선을 잿더미로 만들겠다면서 허장성세하였지만 실제로는 북조선 군대는 종이호랑이보다 못한 무기력한 군대입니다.
군인들은 영양실조로 정상적인 발달이 되지 않고 훈련도 제대로 못한데다가 무기들은 수십년전의 낡고 녹쓴 것들뿐입니다. 북조선의 군사력이 얼마나 무기력한가 하는 것은 김정일 국방위원장이 사용하는 특각 상공에서 미국의 최첨단 비행기가 무력시위를 해도 속수무책이라는 데서 나타납니다.

지난 2005년 6월 남조선의 공군기지에 배치된 미국의 F-117 최첨단 스텔스 전투폭격기 15대가 북조선 상공으로 들어왔습니다. 북조선 상공에 들어온 미국의 최첨단 스텔스 전투폭격기 15대는 곧장 김정일 국방위원장이 머물고 있던 특각의 상공에 나타났습니다.
김정일 국방위원장이 머물고 있는 특각은 약초를 캐는 일 등으로 잘 못들어가면 물어보지도 않고 무조건 사살하는 삼엄한 경비구역입니다. 실제로 북조선에서 김정일 국방위원장의 특각 주변에서 잘 못 접근했다가 경고없는 사격을 받고 죽은 사람들이 적지 않습니다.

그처럼 삼엄하다는 김정일 특각 상공에 한두대도 아니고 15대나 되는 미국의 전투폭격기가 나타날 때까지 공군은 물론이고 그 누구도 몰랐습니다. 김정일 특각 상공에서 미국의 F-117 전투폭격기 15대가 급강하를 했다가 다시 상승하면서 요란한 폭음소리를 울렸을 때에야 특각 경호원들이 알아차렸습니다.
비행기의 요란한 폭음에 뛰쳐나온 특각의 김정일 경호원들은 특각 상공에서 무력시위를 하는 미군 전투기를 보고 공중폭격이 시작된줄 알았습니다. 그리하여 비상사태를 하고 대응에 나섰지만 그 때는 이미 미국의 F-117 스텔스 전투폭격기가 사라진 뒤였습니다.

이 사건이 있은 후 김정일 국방위원장과 조선인민군 총참모부는 미국 전투폭격기의 김정일 특각 습격에 대하여 단 한마디의 말도 못했습니다. 조선중앙통신이나 평양방송은 물론이고 북조선의 최고사령부나 총참모부 등에서도 미국의 F-117 최첨단 전투폭격기의 김정일 특각 습격사실을 몰랐던 것입니다.
이렇게 된 것은 조선인민군이 보유하고 있는 각종 탐지기로는 미국의 최첨단 F-117 스텔스 전투폭격기를 찾아낼 수 없기 때문입니다. 스텔스란 전파탐지기에 보이지 않는 기술을 뜻하는 표현입니다. 때문에 F-117 스텔스 전투폭격기는 가장 최근에 개발한 최첨단 군사 탐지기에도 조그마한 점으로 나타날 뿐 그것이 비행기인지는 잘 알 수 없습니다.

그래서 미국의 F-117 스텔스 전투폭격기가 김정일 특각 상공에서 요란한 폭음소리를 냈을 때에야 뛰쳐나와 눈으로 볼 수 있었던 것입니다. 김정일 국방위원장과 그의 경호원들은 크게 공포와 충격을 받았지만 망신당할 것이 두려워 찍소리도 못하고 말았습니다. 또 이 사실을 절대 비밀에 붙여 그 누구도 모르게 쉬시하면서 지금까지 지내왔습니다.
미국은 김정일 국방위원장이 하도 허장성세하면서 요란스럽게 허풍을 치고 자랑을 하고 다니기에 미국의 군사력을 한번 보여준 것입니다. 그러나 이 사건이 워낙 극비리에 전개되였고 또 김정일도 변변한 항의 한번 하지 않았기 때문에 지금까지 그냥 소문으로만 떠돌았습니다.

일본의 이름있는 잡지인 샤피오가 2005년 8월 24일 미군 전투폭격기가 김정일 특각 상공에서 무력시위를 한 소식을 보도했습니다. 하지만 당시 언론은 물론 전문가들도 믿지 않았습니다. 그러다가 올해 4월 23일 F-117 전투폭격기를 몰고 김정일 특각 상공에서 무력시위를 하는데 참가했던 미군 공군의 마이클 드리스콜 대위가 사실을 밝히면서 세상에 공식적으로 공개되였습니다.
마이클 드리스콜 대위는 미국 군사전문지인 에어포스타임스와의 대담에서 "가장 기억에 남는 순간은 작년에 김정일 체제에 미국의 힘을 보여주기 위해 F-117 전투폭격기를 몰고 북조선 상공을 휘젓고 다녀 소동을 일으켰던 때"라고 밝혔습니다. 미국의 F-117 스텔스 전투폭격기가 2005년 6월뿐만이 아니라 작년에도 북조선 상공을 종횡무진하고 다녔던 것입니다.

조선중앙통신은 한달이 멀다하게 미군의 공중정찰과 남조선의 군사훈련을 비난하고 있습니다. 하지만 망신할 것이 두려워 미국의 F-117기가 북조선 상공에 들어왔다는 것은 단 한번도 보도하지 않았는데 이번에 미군 공군 대위가 공개하면서 세상에 드러나게 되였습니다.
미국이 개발한 최첨단 스텔스 전투폭격기인 F-117은 전파탐지기에 걸리지 비행기로 1974년부터 연구되기 시작하여 1982년에 실전에 배치됐습니다. 이후 1988년이 돼서야 공개되였고 1991년 이라크-쿠웨이트 전쟁과 2003년 이라크 전쟁 등에 참가하여 큰 전과를 올렸습니다.
이처럼 최첨단 기술로 무장한 이 F-117 전투폭격기는 올해 4월 21일 마지막 비행을 하고 퇴역하였습니다. 그리고 F-117보타 몇배나 더 성능이 최첨단으로 혁신된 새로운 보이지 않는 스텔스 전투폭격기인 F-22가 새롭게 배치되였습니다.

현재 북조선의 공군이 가지고 있는 전투기 중에서 미그 29와 미그 25를 합친 50여대의 전투기만 백수십키로메타 바깥의 적 비행기를 볼 수 있습니다. 나머지 미그 19나 미그 21 등의 전투기들은 눈으로 보여야만 공중 전투를 할 수 있을 정도로 락후되여 있습니다.
반면에 미국의 F-15, F-22를 비롯한 전투기들은 수백키로 바깥의 전투기를 포착할 수 있습니다. 따라서 전쟁이 일어나면 남조선과 미군 대 북조선 공군과의 전투는 천리안을 가진 사람과 눈먼 장님과의 싸움이 되는 셈입니다.

여기에다 군사훈련은 커녕 영양실조로 고생하고 있는 군인들과 이제는 낡고 녹쓴 무기로는 싸움을 제대로 할 수도 없습니다. 결국 김정일 국방위원장과 북조선언론들이 아무리 필승불패의 무적강군이라고 선전하지만 이러한 선전은 완전한 허풍인 것입니다.
김정일 국방위원장의 특각 상공에서 요란한 폭음을 울리며 무력시위하는 미국의 전투폭격기도 제대로 탐지하지 못하는 것이 북조선 군대입니다. 지금 당장 전쟁이 일어나면 110만에 달하는 군대의 젊은 청년들 수십만이 전쟁 초기에 변변한 싸움한번 못해보고 죽게 되어 있습니다.

이처럼 북조선 군대가 종이호랑이보다 못한 것을 알면서도 김정일은 110만이 넘는 군대를 유지하고 있습니다. 김정일 국방위원장이 종이호랑이보다 못한 군사력에도 불구하고 110만의 대군을 유지하는 것은 청년들을 군대에서 통제하지 않으면 자신을 반대할 것이 두렵기 때문입니다.
김정일 국방위원장이 전투력이 전혀 없는 110만에 달하는 군대를 유지하고 있는 것은 인민을 위해서가 아니라 자신의 독재유지를 위해서입니다. 따라서 북조선의 식량난을 해결하고 인민들이 평안하려면 반인민적 독재를 위한 김정일의 군대를 인민의 군대로 개혁하여야 할 것입니다.
이상으로 종이호랑이보다 못한 김정일의 군대를 인민의 군대로 개혁하여야 한다를 마칩니다.

9. 이집트 카이로