School of Jesus Disciples REV 2:7

2010.10.28 10:21

섬김이 Views:4994

School of Jesus Disciples     REV 2:7

743 S. Grandview St. L.A. CA. 90057            Tel. (213)928-2932  Pastor P.K.

Every Sunday 3:30 pm            JD-class      Email: peterkim123@sbcglobal.net

Seeking to make disciples who make disciples.

“그러나 너는 모든 일에 근신하여 고난을 받으며 전도인의 일을 하며 네 직무를 다하라”    But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.                                       II Tim 4:5

Devotional to JDs,     <Part-II>

The Book of Life & Lamb’s book of Life

생명책과 어린양의 생명책 (Part- II)

[시 69:28-시 69:29]

(28)저희를 생명책에서 도말하사 의인과 함께 기록되게 마소서  

(28)Let them be blotted out of the book of the living, and not be written with the righteous.

WbteK;yIAla' !yqiyDIx' ![iw_ !yYIj' rp,Semi WjM;yI

(29)오직 나는 가난하고 슬프오니 하나님이여 주의 구원으로 나를 높이소서  

(29)But I am poor and sorrowful: let thy salvation, O God, set me up on high.  

ynIbeG_c'T] !yhil|a> *t][;Wvy_ bae/kw_ ynI[; ynIa}w"        Psalm 69:28-29

[계 3:5-계 3:5]

(5)이기는 자는 이와 같이 흰 옷을 입을 것이요 내가 그 이름을 생명책에서 반드시 흐리지 아니하고 그 이름을 내 아버지 앞과 그 천사들 앞에서 시인하리라  

(5)He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.                   Rev 3:5

El que venciere, ser~ vestido de vestiduras blancas; y no borrar/ su nombre del libro de la vida, y confesar/ su nombre delante de mi Padre, y delante de sus ~ngeles.

oJ nikw'n ou{to" peribalei'tai ejn iJmativoi" leukoi'" kai; ouj mh; ejxaleivyw to; o[noma aujtou' ejk th'" bivblou th'" zwh'" kai; ejxomologhvsomai to; o[noma aujtou' ejnwvpion tou' patrov" mou kai; ejnwvpion tw'n ajggevlwn aujtou'

[계 20:14-계 20:15]

(14)사망과 음부도 불못에 던지우니 이것은 둘째 사망 곧 불못이라 (15)누구든지 생명책에 기록되지 못한 자는 불못에 던지우더라

(14)And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. (15)And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.                                           Rev 20:14-15

THE BOOK OF LIFE – 생명책

INTERIM
FINAL BOOK OF LIFE

PASSAGES
Ps69:28
Rv3:5
Rv13:8
Rv17:8
Rv20:15
Rv21:27

ALL men - not just some - are written in the Book of Life before conception. This permits all to believe & be saved during ones lifetime - (Jn 3:16; 2 Pet 3:9)
X
X

Unsaved permanently blotted out at physical death - (Jn 3:16; 2 Pet 3:9)
X
X.

Excludes none while alive - permits all to believe & be saved at anytime during lifetime (Jn 3:16; 2 Pet 3:9)
X
X

Some whose names are written in are irrevocably destined for hell & will be blotted out at death

X.
X

INTERIM
FINAL BOOK OF LIFE

PASSAGES
Rv3:3

Names not found written in are destined for hell - no writing back in.
X
X
X
X
X
X

Any who believe in the gospel are sealed unto redemption/cannot be blotted out, (Eph 1:13-14)
X
X
X
X
X
X

Anyone written in is unsaved until one believes and is saved, (Jn 3:16-18)
X
X
X
X
X
X

No bible verse indicates one is written in after conception when one is saved or blotted out during ones lifetime.
X
X
X
X
X
X

Names written in at no other time than at creation
X
X
X
X
X
X

INTERIM
FINAL BOOK OF LIFE

PASSAGES
Rv3:3

Final history book - only those who will finally be saved were written in & only at creation
X
X
X
X

Content of book is final - no changes, deletions, additions = a final Book
X
X
X
X

Names not found written in implying never written in, will never be written in
X
X
X
X

No one is written in who will not go to heaven
X
X
X
X

A Book which excludes most people (Mt 7:13) – straight gate
X
X
X
X

Many names not written in even when alive
X
X
X
X

(1)In Jn 3:16-18 & 2 Pet 3:9 we have the whole world in view for which God gave His one and only Son that during one’s physical lifetime one has an opportunity to believe & be saved unto eternal life at anytime - God not willing that any should perish. All men are under condemnation, verse 18 says, until they believe. So initially all entrants in the Book of Life are unsaved. Thus all must be written in the Iterim Book of Life before conception in order to have this opportunity; and no one can be blotted out until after physical death.

[벧후 3:9-벧후 3:10]

(9)주의 약속은 어떤 이의 더디다고 생각하는 것같이 더딘 것이 아니라 오직 너희를 대하여 오래 참으사 아무도 멸망치 않고 다 회개하기에 이르기를 원하시느니라  (9)The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

(10)그러나 주의 날이 도적같이 오리니 그 날에는 하늘이 큰 소리로 떠나 가고 체질이 뜨거운 불에 풀어지고 땅과 그 중에 있는 모든 일이 드러나리로다  

(10)But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

II Pet 3:9-10

2) So in accordance with Jn 3:16-18, names are blotted out the moment an unsaved one no longer has an opportunity to be saved, which is just after physical death.

a) [Compare Heb 9:27]:

"Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment."

3) In Ps 69:19-28 David infers that all men are initially written in the Book of Life when he asks God to blot his enemies out. David indicates there are some in the Book of Life that are not saved and that blotting them out would mean that they would not go to heaven - a final erasure, not to be written back in.

4) In Rev 3:5 we have a litotes expressing surely those who overcome shall not only NOT be erased from the Book of Life - a negative exaggerated expression signifying the opposite: "surely you are saved" - but Jesus Himself will confess his name before the Father and the angels. Thus we have rewards in view for overcoming, and not salvation. Notice that there is a finality to being blotted out signifying irreversible eternal condemnation unto the Lake of Fire.

[계 13:7-계 13:8]

(7)또 권세를 받아 성도들과 싸워 이기게 되고 각 족속과 백성과 방언과 나라를 다스리는 권세를 받으니  (8)죽임을 당한 어린 양의 생명책에 창세 이후로 녹명되지 못하고 이 땅에 사는 자들은 다 짐승에게 경배하리라

(7)And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. (8)And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.                          

Rev 13:7-8

5) In Rev 13:8 we have in view a specific group of people who worship the beast, thus they are designated as irrevocably destined for the Lake of Fire, (Rev 20:5). These according to Rev 13:8 are not written in the Book of Life - yet they are still physically alive at the time. So this must be the Final Book of Life. It cannot be the Interim Book of Life because they would have lost the opportunity to be saved during their physical lifetimes which is demanded by Jn 3:16 and 2 Pet 3:9 during history.

6) In Rev 17:8 we have a Book of Life which has names destined for the Lake of Fire and which have not been written in it ever and forever, (perfect tense). It thus must be the Final Book of Life. It cannot be the ITERIM Book of life either because we have in view individuals who are still physically alive, (Jn 3:16, 2 Pet 3:9).

[계 17:8-계 17:8]

(8)네가 본 짐승은 전에 있었다가 시방 없으나 장차 무저갱으로부터 올라와 멸망으로 들어갈 자니 땅에 거하는 자들로서 창세 이후로 생명책에 녹명되지 못한 자들이 이전에 있었다가 시방 없으나 장차 나올 짐승을 보고 기이히 여기리라  

(8)The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. Rev 17:8

7) In Rev 20:15 & 21:27 we have a Book of Life at the end of history in which those who are written in it are limited to all who will go to heaven.

8) In Rev 22:19 we do not have a reference to the Book of Life in any Greek Manuscript. Some translations which are based on the Textus Receptus do refer to the Book of Life instead of the Tree of Life due to a scribal error in a Latin Vulgate translation which Erasmus used, not having available to him a Greek manuscript of this particular verse. Thus this passage does not address the issue at hand: the Book of Life.

Furthermore, if Rev 22:19 does teach that it is true that one can lose one's salvation by adding or taking away from the Book of Revelation, then this contradicts the rest of Scripture and is patently absurd. It would mean that one had to interpret the Book of Revelation perfectly and by inference the whole Bible or one would go to hell.

Finally, it is unbiblical that an individual would share in the Book of Life for it is a Book which one is viewed as not sharing but being written in or blotted out, not sharing. But the Tree of Life is what the Bible teaches is what believers will share in if they are faithful. This is a reward for faithful service, not an indication of salvation or not.

9) In Ex 32:31-33 we do not have a reference to the Book of Life. Moses was not asking God to have his name blotted out in order to go to hell. He was asking God to let him die rather than be associated with such an idolatrous people. The Book in view is a kind of census book of Israel in which physical death is a result of being blotted out - which is what occurred, (v. 35; Dt 1:35-36; 2:14), to those in Israel who practiced idolatry.

10) The concept of being written in when saved instead of before conception is further refuted by the fact that babies in the womb and infants and individuals before accountability who die would then not go to heaven because they never got saved and written in the Book of Life and must appear before Judgment condemned without a chance to be written in.

11) If names are written in at the point one is saved rather than only at the creation of the world, then if you could lose your salvation you would have to be blotted out at that time. But you would also have to be able to regain your salvation according to Jn 3:16 and 2 Pet 3:9 so you have to be able to be written back in. But then you could lose it again and be blotted out again - multiple times because no one leads a perfect life. Then there would be a question of putting Christ back on the Cross to provide forgiveness of sins unto salvation multiple times.

But this contradicts Scripture because blotting out is always in view as a once for all time event with one inevitably destined to the Lake of Fire. Not once in Scripture is this contradicted. No where in Scripture either, is there in view repeated blotting and rewritings of names in the Book of Life.

II) ALL MEN HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE SAVED DURING THEIR PHYSICAL LIFETIMES.

The first key to the interpretation of the passages on the Book of Life, Lamb's Book of Life and Books is the doctrine of God not wanting anyone to perish thus during the physical lifetime of all from the beginning of conception an individual must have an opportunity to choose to be believe and be saved.

A) [2 Pet 3:9]: "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."

[Note: Repentance = "metanoian" here is a change of mind from not believing in the gospel to believing in it]

B) [Jn 3:16-18]: (v. 16) "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (v. 17) For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

(v. 18) Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son."

Since God is not willing that any perish and since He has made provision for all men who stand condemned at conception to simply believe and have eternal life, then all men during their physical lifetimes must have the opportunity to be saved, thus all men must be written in the Book of Life before conception so they have that opportunity at any time while alive.

III) NAMES ARE WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE ONLY AT THE CREATION OF THE WORLD AND AT NO OTHER TIME

The second key to understanding what the Bible says about the Book of Life is to glean when the names were written in it.

THE FINAL BOOK OF LIFE HAS ALL NAMES WRITTEN IN IT AT THE TIME OF THE CREATION OF THE WORLD AND AT NO OTHER TIME

Passages which refer to when names are written in the Book of Life always stipulate the time of the creation of the world and no other time with a finality to it - written in once and no more than one time.

1) [Rev 13:8]: "And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, [the Antichrist, v. 4] every one whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of the Lamb Who has been slain."

2) [Compare Rev 17:8]: "The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the Book of Life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come."

Note in this Book of Life all the names in it are only those who will be saved and they were written in it "from the foundation of the world." This strongly infers that no names are written in this Book of Life at any other time but "from the foundation of the world."

B) THE INTERIM BOOK OF LIFE HAS ALL NAMES WRITTEN IN IT AT LEAST AT THE TIME OF CONCEPTION MOST LIKELY AT THE CREATION OF THE WORLD AND AT NO OTHER TIME

1) [Rev 13:8 NAS - THE FINAL BOOK OF LIFE]: "And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, [the Antichrist, v. 4] every one whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of the Lamb Who has been slain."

2) [Rev 17:8 - THE FINAL BOOK OF LIFE]: "The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the Book of Life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come."

Note that those whose names are not written in the Final Book of Life are associated with an eternal destiny in the Lake of Fire. There is a finality to this. In view of this and the total absence of anything to the contrary, we must infer that one cannot be written into the Book of Life after the creation of the world to change one's eternal destiny from the Lake of Fire.

3) [Compare Ps 69:19-28 - THE INTERIM BOOK OF LIFE]:

(v. 19) "You know how I am scorned, disgraced and shamed; all my enemies are before you. (v. 20) Scorn has broken my heart and has left me helpless; I looked for sympathy, but there was none, for comforters, but I found none.

(v. 21) They put gall in my food and gave me vinegar for my thirst. (v. 22) May the table set before them become a snare; may it become retribution and a trap. (v. 23) May their eyes be darkened so they cannot see, and their backs be bent forever. (v. 24) Pour out your wrath on them; let your fierce anger overtake them.

(v. 25) May their place be deserted; let there be no one to dwell in their tents. (v. 26) For they persecute those you wound and talk about the pain of those you hurt. (v. 27) Charge them with crime upon crime; do not let them share in your salvation.

[David is crying out to God that his adversaries "have not come into God's righteousness, i.e., be justified unto eternal life, (ref. Gen 15:5-6). They are evidently not saved because he has indicated that they have not come into God's righteousness, i.e., are justified unto eternal life]

(v. 28) May they be blotted out of the Book of Life and not be listed with the righteous."

[Notice that these unsaved individuals are evidently written in the INTERIM Book of Life and David prayed to God to have them blotted out - thus pointing to the fact that unsaved, i.e., unjustified men are written in the INTERIM Book of Life before they are saved, if ever.

David thus understood that there was a Book of Life and that the unrighteous were written in it and that blotting a name out meant to not go to heaven. We can also infer from this that all men must be written in the INTERIM Book of Life before they are conceived]

4) [Compare Rev 3:5]: (v. 5) "He who overcomes shall thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the Book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels."

Notice in these last two passages there is a finality to being blotted out of the INTERIM Book of Life wherein one's eternal destiny of the Lake of Fire is irreversible. There is nothing in Scripture to the contrary; once you are blotted out, you remain blotted out and lost forever.

So if anyone is to be saved, then all names of those who will be saved must be in writing in the INTERIM Book of Life at least before conception, most likely at the creation of the world and written in only at that time.

5) [Compare Jn 3:16-18]: (v. 16) "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (v. 17) For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. (v. 18) Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son."

6) [Compare 2 Pet 3:9]: "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."

Since one must be written in the Book of Life in order to go to heaven, And in the absence of testimony from the Bible of a name being written in the Book of Life other than at Creation,

And in view of the finality of written in once and blotted out once, And since God is not willing that any perish And since He has made provision for all men who stand condemned at conception to simply believe and have eternal life, And since all men during their physical lifetimes must thus have the opportunity to be saved,

Then all men must be written in the Book of Life - before conception probably at the creation of the world.

C) THE BIBLE DOES NOT INDICATE ANYWHERE THAT ONCE YOU ARE SAVED THEN YOU ARE WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE

Passages which refer to when names are written in the Book of Life always stipulate the time of the creation of the world and no other time with a finality to it - written in once and no more than one time.

1) [Rev 13:8]: "And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, [the Antichrist, v. 4] every one whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of the Lamb Who has been slain."

2) [Compare Rev 17:8]: "The beast, which you saw, once was, now is not, and will come up out of the Abyss and go to his destruction. The inhabitants of the earth whose names have not been written in the Book of Life from the creation of the world will be astonished when they see the beast, because he once was, now is not, and yet will come."

Note in this Book of Life all the names in it are only those who will be saved and they were written in it "from the foundation of the world." This strongly infers that no names are written in this Book of Life at any other time but "from the foundation of the world."

3) [Compare Ps 69:19-28 - THE INTERIM BOOK OF LIFE]:

(v. 19) "You know how I am scorned, disgraced and shamed; all my enemies are before you. (v. 20) Scorn has broken my heart and has left me helpless; I looked for sympathy, but there was none, for comforters, but I found none. (v. 21) They put gall in my food and gave me vinegar for my thirst.

(v. 22) May the table set before them become a snare; may it become retribution and a trap. (v. 23) May their eyes be darkened so they cannot see, and their backs be bent forever. (v. 24) Pour out your wrath on them; let your fierce anger overtake them.

(v. 25) May their place be deserted; let there be no one to dwell in their tents. (v. 26) For they persecute those you wound and talk about the pain of those you hurt. (v. 27) Charge them with crime upon crime; do not let them share in your salvation.

[David is crying out to God that his adversaries "have not come into God's righteousness, i.e., be justified unto eternal life, (ref. Gen 15:5-6). They are evidently not saved because he has indicated that they have not come into God's righteousness, i.e., are justified unto eternal life]

(v. 28) May they be blotted out of the Book of Life and not be listed with the righteous."

[Notice that these unsaved individuals are evidently written in the INTERIM Book of Life and David prayed to God to have them blotted out - thus pointing to the fact that unsaved, i.e., unjustified men are written in the INTERIM Book of Life before they are saved, if ever.

David thus understood that there was a Book of Life and that the unrighteous were written in it and that blotting a name out meant to not go to heaven. We can also infer from this that all men must be written in the INTERIM Book of Life before they are conceived]

4) [Compare Rev 3:5 - INTERIM BOOK OF LIFE]:

(v. 5) "He who overcomes shall thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the Book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels."

Notice in these last two passages there is a finality to being blotted out of the INTERIM Book of Life wherein one's eternal destiny of the Lake of Fire is irreversible. There is nothing in Scripture to the contrary; once you are blotted out, you remain blotted out and lost forever.

So if anyone is to be saved, then all names of those who will be saved must be in writing in the INTERIM Book of Life at least before conception, most likely at the creation of the world and written in only at that time.

Nowhere in the Bible does it indicate someone is erased in his physical lifetime thus lost then saved again then written back on the Book of Life. This would signify multiple erasures and multiple writings back in for every individual for no one leads a perfect life except our Lord. So blotting out is permanent.

If names written in at the point one is saved rather than only at the creation of the world, then if you lost your salvation you would have to be blotted out. But you would have to be able to regain your salvation according to Jn 3:16 and 2 Pet 3:9 so you have to be able to be written back in. But you could then lose it again and then blotted out again - multiple times because no one leads a perfect life.

Then there would be a question of putting Christ back on the Cross to provide forgiveness of sins unto salvation multiple times. But this contradicts Scripture because blotting out is always in view as a once for all time event with one inevitably destined to the Lake of Fire. Not once in Scripture is this contradicted. Nowhere in Scripture either, is there in view repeated blotting and rewritings of names in the INTERIM Book of Life.

D) NO ONE CAN BE ERASED FROM THE BOOK OF LIFE IN HIS PHYSICAL LIFETIME

Since once you are not written in the book of life you have no chance to be saved, and since all men must have an opportunity to be saved then no one can be erased from the book of life in his physical lifetime.

E) BLOTTING OUT IS PERMANENT

Nowhere in the Bible does it indicate someone is erased in his physical lifetime, i.e., lost, then saved again then written back in the Book of Life. This would signify multiple erasures and multiple writings back in for every individual who loses his salvation. For no one leads a perfect life except our Lord. So blotting out is permanent.

F) SO LONG AS AN INDIVIDUAL IS IN THE BOOK OF LIFE HE HAS AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE SAVED, IF NOT, NOT

Since the end of history Book of Life indicates that only those who are written in the Book of Life will enter heaven, and since names are only written in at the creation of the world and once blotted out cannot be written back in, then one must have one's name written in in order to have an opportunity to be saved.

And according to Jn 3:16 & 2 Pet 3:9, all men must be written in the INTERIM Book of Life during their physical lifetimes so that they have an opportunity to be saved while alive.

IV) THE INTERIM BOOK OF LIFE

A) ALL MEN ARE UNSAVED AT CONCEPTION AND ARE WRITTEN IN THE INTERIM BOOK OF LIFE AT THAT TIME

1) [Compare Jn 3:16-18]:

(v. 16) "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (v. 17) For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. (v. 18) Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son."

2) [Compare 2 Pet 3:9]:

"The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. He is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."

Since all men must be written in the Book of Life in order to go to heaven, (Ref. Rev 20:12-15; 21:22-27), and since the only time Scripture indicates names are written in the Book of Life is from the foundation of the world, (Rev 13:8; 17:8) and since all men when they are conceived are under condemnation and must have an opportunity to be saved during their lifetimes, (2 Pet 3:9; Jn 3:16-18)

then all men who will be saved and all who will not be saved must be written in the INTERIM Book of life before conception.

B) THOSE WHO WILL NEVER BE SAVED ARE WRITTEN IN THE INTERIM BOOK OF LIFE

1) Psalm 69:28-29,  II Peter 3:8-9

2) [Ps 58:3]: "Even from birth the wicked go astray; from the womb they are wayward and speak lies."

3) [Ps 51:5]: "Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me."

Since all individuals, even those who will be saved at sometime in their mortal lives, are born unsaved, and since all men are conceived in sin and thus are unsaved at conception, (Ps 51:5; 58:3; Ro 5:12; 6:20), and since all who are saved are written in the Book of Life from the creation of the world, (Ref. Rev 17:8; 20:12-15), then during the time those who are going to be saved have not become saved, then the Book of Life has unsaved written in them.

D) THOSE WHO DIE BEFORE BIRTH, IN INFANCY OR BEFORE ACOUNTABILITY ARE CONCEIVED AS UNSAVED YET MUST BE WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF LIFE BECAUSE ALL THREE GROUPS WILL BE SAVED

Since all men must be written in the Book of Life in order to go to heaven, (Ref. Rev 20:12-15; 21:22-27), and since all men are conceived in sin and thus are unsaved at conception, (Ps 51:5; 58:3; Ro 5:12; 6:20), and since all who die in the womb or in infancy or never get to an age of accountability go to heaven thus they must be written in the Book of Life,

then all men who are unsaved at conception must appear in the Book of Life at conception in order to account for those who do not make it to accountability.

E) THE INTERIM BOOK OF LIFE AT THE END OF TIME HAS ONLY THOSE WHO ARE SAVED THROUGHOUT HISTORY IN IT

1) [Rev 20:15]: "If anyone's name was not found written in the Book of Life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."

Note that at the end of time at the Great White Throne Judgment, (v. 11), those who are not found in the Book of Life are not saved, thus those that are found in it must be saved. So the Book of Life at the end of time contains only those who are saved.

F) THE ABSENCE OF ONE'S NAME APPEARING IN THE BOOK OF LIFE INDICATES THAT ONE MUST PROVE THAT ONE'S OWN LIFE WAS WORTHY TO BE LET INTO HEAVEN

1) [Rev 20:12-15]: (v. 12) "And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books.

(v. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done. (v. 14) Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. (v. 15) If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."

So in the absence of one's name appearing in the Book of Life, God then has "other books" opened to see if that individual's life was equal to that of Jesus Christ's. Since an individual's sins are paid for, then what God is looking at is the intrinsic nature of that individual as reflected in his thoughts, words and deeds.

And since an individual on his own, without the righteousness of Jesus Christ credited as his own intrinsic nature, falls infinitely short of God's absolute standard of perfect righteousness, (Mt 19:17), then that individual's destiny can be nothing else but the Lake of Fire.

Note that believers when resurrected receive a perfect body with the reighteousness of Christ.

2) [Compare Rev 21:25-27]:

(v. 25) "On no day will its [the New Jerusalem from heaven] gates ever be shut, for there will be no night there. (v. 26) The glory and honor of the nations will be brought into it. (v. 27) Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of life."

Note that this passage indicates that all who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life will enter heaven. Thus for them other Books are not needed to be referred to at judgment in order to qualify to go to heaven. Other Books are only needed to be reviewed for those who are not written in the Lamb's Book of Life for entrance into heaven.

3) [Compare Rev 20:4-6]:

(v. 4) "I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

(v. 5) (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection. (v. 6) Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years."

[Notice that those who are in the First Resurrection avoid the second death, i.e., have eternal life. The rest of humanity is raised and will be judged at the Great White Throne Judgment]

4) [Rev 20:12-15]:

(v. 12) "And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. (v. 13 The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done.

(v. 14) Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. (v. 15) If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."

5) [Compare Ro 3:21-22a]:

(v. 21) "But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. (v. 22a) This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe."

6) [Compare Jn 3:16-18]:

(v. 16) "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. (v. 17) For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. (v. 18) Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son."

Since all who believe in Jesus Christ receive the absolutely perfect righteousness from God, (Ro 3:22a), and since all who believe receive eternal life, (Jn 3:16), and are thus part of the First Resurrection Type who go to heaven, (Rev 20:5-6), and are thus written in the Book of Life so they enter heaven, (Rev 20:15),

then none are part of the Second Resurrection who are NOT written in the Book of Life at the Great White Throne Judgment, (the Final Book of Life), and must be judged by other books, not having the righteousness of God to qualify them to enter be saved and enter heaven that way.

G) HE WHO OVERCOMES WILL SURELY NOT BE BLOTTED OUT OF THE BOOK OF LIFE AND HIS NAME WILL BE CONFESSED BEFORE THE FATHER AND THE ANGELS

1) [Compare Rev 3:3-5]:

(v. 3) " 'Remember therefore what you have received and heard; and keep it, and repent. If therefore you will not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come upon you. (v. 4) But you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; and they will walk with Me in white; for they are worthy. (v. 5) He who overcomes shall thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels."

"He who overcomes shall thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels."

N.B.>  **** OTHER PASSAGES DO NOT REFER TO THE BOOK OF LIFE OR LAMB'S BOOK OF LIFE

A) [Ex 32:31-33]: (v. 31) "Then Moses returned to the LORD, and said, 'Alas, this people has committed a great sin, and they have made a god of gold for themselves. (v. 32) But now, if Thou wilt forgive their sin - and if not, please blot me [Moses] out from Thy book which Thou has written! (v. 33) And the LORD said to Moses, 'Whoever has sinned against Me, I will blot him out of My book."

[The Bible Knowledge Commentary, Walvoord & Zuck, Editors, Victor Books, USA, p. 156]:

"32:30-35. Though the major instigators of the plot were put to the sword (except for Aaron, for whom Moses interceded, Deut 9:20) Moses recognized that the nation as a whole shared the guilt. Therefore he again entreated the LORD for atonement for their sin. Moses told God that if He refused to forgiven His people he would prefer to have his name removed from the book God had written (Ex 32:32). Some say this was the book of life (Rev 20:15; 21:27) that lists believers' names but, more likely, it was the census of the people.

Moses' statement probably indicated he was willing to die a premature death (but not suffer eternal torment in hell). He did not want to be associated with a sinful, unforgiven people. Rejecting Moses' offer, God promised to punish the sinners (by premature death). Some died of a plague (Ex 32:35) and all fighting men (except Joshua and Caleb) died later in the desert (Deut 1:35-36; 2:14). Yet God said Moses would lead the nation (the younger generation) to the land promised them (Ex 32:34)."

ON the Interpretation of the Overcomers – “OVERCOMERS”

Bob Wilken states, ('The Grace Evangelical Society News', March-April issue, pp1-2):   on  “Overcome”

'''Can a believer lose his salvation or be erased from the Book of Life if he does not overcome (Rev 3:5)? This seems to contradict John 5:24 and Eph 2:8-9 which view everlasting life as a free and secure gift. Or, does it mean that a believer who is truly saved will automatically produce good works and overcome? This seems to contradict Romans 6-7 which views the Christian walk as a struggle and a choice that every believer must make for himself...

a) The Loss-of-Salvation View - XX

The problem with the loss-of-salvation view is that it clearly contradicts a host of passages. Jesus taught that believers "will never perish" (John 10:28). "shall not come into judgment" (John 5:24). The apostle Paul told the believers at Rome that "neither death nor life...nor things present nor things to come...shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord" (Rom 8:38-39).

To the believers at Ephesus he wrote, "For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast" (Eph 2:8-9). and to the believers at Thessalonica he said that "whether we wake or sleep [i.e., whether we are morally alert or indolent], we should live together with Him" (1 Thess 5:10).

b) The Overcoming-Equals-Faithful-Obedience View - X

According to this view all genuine believers overcome the world by living godly lives. One author writes: "John was so confident of the ultimate triumph of faith over sin that he had a special name for the believer: 'the one who overcomes' (1 John 5:5; Rev 2:7, 11, 26; 3:5, 12, 21; 21:7)." Notice that he equates overcoming with "the ultimate triumph of faith over sin." Based on the context of these remarks, it is clear the author is referring to some ultimate triumph of faith over sin in this life."

According to what has come to be called the Reformed Doctrine of the Perseverance of the Saints, all true believers persevere in a life of godliness. While there may be temporary setbacks and bouts with sin, believers are people who live victorious, holy lives to the end. People who hold the overcoming-equals-faithful-obedience interpretation of our verse understand it in light of that doctrine.

There is a major problem with this interpretation. The Bible does not promise that all true believers will live victorious, holy lives. Believers may have more than temporary setbacks and bouts with sin. It is sadly possible for believers to backslide terribly and to remain in that backslidden state until death. Certainly the church at Corinth was hardly a picture of believers experiencing ultimate victory over sin tin their lives (cf. 1 Cor 3:1-3; 11:30; see also Gal 6:1-5; Jas 5:19-20; and 1 John 5:16)! - X

But there is no guarantee in Scripture that eternally secure people will live overcoming, victorious lives here and now. Believers can fail.

c) The Overcoming-Equals-Faith View

There is a variation of the view just discussed which recognizes the possibility of failure in the Christian life. The overcoming-equals-faith view suggests that faith - not faithfulness - is the victory. All believers are overcomers the moment they believe. The very act of believing overcomes the world: 'Who is he who overvomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?' (cf John 5:5)...

d) The Eternal-Rewards View

[The expression in the Bible of overcoming is also used in another way in other passages - not referring to salvation but to rewards in heaven:

i) [Rev 2:5, 7b, 10]: (v. 2:5a) "Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent and do the first works...(v. 2:7b) To him who overcomes I will give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the Paradise of God.

(v. 2:10) Be faithful until death, and I will give you the crown of life. …,(v. 2:26) And he who overcomes, and keeps My works until the end, to him I give power over the nations.

(v. 3:11) Hold fast what you have, that no one may take your crown (v. 3:21) To him who overcomes I will grant to sit with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne"]

According to this view, genuine believers are in view and their salvation is not in question. Admittedly, some suggest that since churches sometimes contain unbelievers, then these seven letters may have been addressed to both believers and unbelievers. However, in a biblical sense churches never contain unbelievers. Churches are not buildings or social gatherings. Churches are assemblies of believers. since the Lord was writing to churches, He was writing exclusively to believers.

This is supported by the fact that in none of the seven letters do we find a Gospel appeal...

[Revelation 3:20 is not a Gospel appeal. It is addressed to Christians and is inviting them to have fellowship with Christ. The figure of opening the door is an illustration of the preceding verse. To 'open the door' we must 'be zealous and repent' That is, we must be zealous for good works and repent of our sinful attitudes and actions (cf. 3:15-18).]

...The word faith only occurs twice in these letters (Rev 2:13, 19) and in both cases it is affirming the fact that the readers already have faith, not calling them to believe. Surely if these seven letters were addressed to unbelievers, we would find repeated calls to trust in Christ. Instead, we find none.

There are several lines of evidence from the text of Rev 3:3-5 which support the eternal-rewards interpretation.

1 cont.) [Rev 3:3-5 cont.]: (v. 3) " 'Remember therefore what you have received and heard; and keep it, and repent. If therefore you will not wake up, I will come like a thief, and you will not know at what hour I will come upon you. (v. 4) But you have a few people in Sardis who have not soiled their garments; and they will walk with Me in white; for they are worthy.

(v. 5) He who overcomes shall thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels."

"I will come upon you as a thief" = ]

...Verse 3 is a warning: 'If you will not watch, I will come upon you as a thief, and you will not know the hour I will come upon you.' Calls to watchfulness in light of the Lord's imminent return as a thief are found in several other places in the NT. Salvation isn't in view in any of those places. Rather, they deal with the prospect of eternal rewards...

ii) [Compare Mt 24:45-51; 25:1-13; and 1 Pet 5:1-11]

...In 1 Thess 5:10, a context dealing with Christ's return 'as a thief in the night' (5:2), Paul wrote '[Christ] died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should love together with Him.' In context 'waking' was used metaphorically to mean walking in the light, being sober, faithful, and loving.

["waking" = "gregoreo" same word translated as "watch" in Rev 3:3 & 1 Thess 5:6]

On the other hand, 'sleeping' meant to walk in the darkness, to be drunk, unfaithful, and unloving (1 Thess 5:4-8). [Compare Eph 5:1-17 esp. v.14] Paul was saying that all believers will be raptured, whether they are morally alert or asleep, when Christ returns for them. The believer who is morally asleep when Christ returns is not overcoming. Yet he will live together with Him as well!..."

"They are worthy" =

[Bob Wilken, cont.]:

"Verse 4 reads, 'You have a few names even in Sardis who have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white, for they are worthy." The worthiness here is linked to the fact that these were believers 'who have not defiled their garments.' Clearly Jesus isn't praising them for using Tide on their togs! That is a figurative way of saying that there were a few who had not walked in disobedience. Compare Rev 22:14 and Jas 1:27 and Jude 23.

Walking with Christ in white garments must be seen as a reward. Otherwise Christ is teaching salvation by works here! We know from Jesus' teachings and from the entire Bible that no one but Christ is worthy to be in God's kingdom because of his or her deeds. We are only worthy to enter God's kingdom because we have trusted in the Worthy One. This is compelling proof that the issue here is not salvation, but rewards."

"He shall be clothed in white garments." =

[Bob Wilken, cont.]:

Verse 5 refers again to being clothed in white. The Lord makes it clear that the person in question is an overcomer. While some assume that all Christians will wear these white garments in the kingdom, this verse suggests that only overcoming believers, those who haven't defiled their garments (v. 4), will wear these garments in the kingdom.

This verse suggests that believers will not be clothed identically in the kingdom. Some will wear special white garments. These special garments will signify that the wearer is one who honored Christ until the end of his or her her Christian experience.

Peter, James, and John caught a glimpse of what these glorious garments will be like. When Jesus was transfigured before them, 'His face shown like the sun, and His clothes became as white as the light' (Matt 17:2). It may well be that the brightness of an overcomer's clothes will be proportional to how Christlike he or she was in this life (cf. 1 Pet 4:13).

"I will confess His Name" =

This is rewards language. Jesus will acknowledge faithful believers before the Father and before His angels. Compare Matt 10:32-33 and Luke 19:11-19. He will say 'Well done, food servant' (Luke 19:17). This is a reward that faithful believers will receive. It is not a condition of entrance into the kingdom...

"I won't blot out his name.." =

[Dr Wilken, cont.]

"Several things should be observed in relation to this expression. First, whatever it means, it can't contradict other Scripture or the clear meaning of the rest of the passage and of other Scripture.

Second, many read it as though it says, 'Her who doesn't overcome I will blot out his name...' It doesn't say that. It is important to note that this verse doesn't say anything about the fate of those who don't overcome. It certainly doesn't say that God will blot the non-overcomer's name out of the Book of Life. The focus here is on the overcomer, not on the non-overcomer.

If I said, 'All fathers are men,' that wouldn't mean that the opposite is true, that all men are fathers. There are men who aren't fathers. In the same way, the corollary to out verse is not true. God will not blot out the name of the non-overcoming believer from the Book of Life!

Once a person has spiritual life, it can never be taken away (cf John 10:28-29; 1 John 5:12).

Third, there is a well-established figure of speech called litotes or understatement. In this figure of speech a positive point is made by denying its opposite. For example, imagine that a loving, committed mother said to her teenage son, 'If you mow the yard today, I won't send you to bed without dinner.' Let's assume that the mother had previously guaranteed him that she would never send him to bed without supper. He would thus know that even if he didn't mow the yard, he would get dinner. His mom was promising him a special meal if he mowed the yard.

So, too, when the Lord says that He won't blot the name of the overcoming believer from the Book of Life, He means that He will give the overcomer a special fullness of life forever.

REWARDS TO THE OVERCOMERS - We know some of what this superlative experience will include: wearing special white garments (Rev 3:4-5), ruling with Christ (Rev 2:26-27; 3:21), eating the fruit of the tree of life (Rev 2:7), eating hidden manna (Rev 2:17), and receiving a white stone engraved with your own special name that only the Lord and you will know (Rev 2:17). None of these things is equivalent to eternal salvation. None of these things is required for kingdom entrance. These are all rewards awaiting the overcoming believer.

We don't know all that is in store for the overcoming believer. But from what we are told in the seven letters, we know that it will be something no one will want to miss. William Fuller, who defends this understanding of Rev 3:5, writes, 'A command that everyone keeps is superfluous, and a reward that everyone receives for a virtue that everyone has is nonsense." The eternal-rewards interpretation takes the command seriously, views the reward as a powerful motivation to obedience, and doesn't distort the Gospel!

Conclusion

The Lord Jesus Christ wants every believer to overcome the world by living a faithful Christian life until He returns or until death. He promises special rewards for the Christian who overcomes. Those rewards include a special fullness of life alluded to in the understatement, 'He who overcomes ... I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life.'

Jesus said, 'I came that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly' (John 10:10b). All believers have, and will forever have, life. Only overcoming believers have, and will forever have, life more abundantly. Paul echoed this same theme when he ended his letter to the Galatians with these words: 'And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart' (Gal 6:9)."

V)THE FINAL BOOK OF LIFE

A) THE FINAL BOOK OF LIFE WAS WRITTEN FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD

1) [Rev 13:8 NAS]: "And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, [the Antichrist, v. 4] every one whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of the Lamb Who has been slain."

B) THE FINAL BOOK OF LIFE IS A FINAL BOOK WHICH HAS NO ERASURES WHOSE CONTENT IS DIFFERENT FROM THE INTERIM BOOK OF LIFE UNTIL THE END OF TIME

The Final Book of Life was written before the foundation of the world and never included any individuals who would never be saved:

1) [Rev 13:8 NAS]: "And all who dwell on the earth will worship him, [the Antichrist, v. 4] every one whose name has not been written from the foundation of the world in the Book of Life of the Lamb Who has been slain."

Note that the context here points to a Book which lists only those who will ever be saved. The historical setting is the middle of the Tribulation period which is before the end of time. Verse 13:8 says, "all inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast [i.e., be unsaved] - everyone whose names have not been written in the Book of Life of the Lamb."

2) [Compare Rev 21:27 NKJV]: "Nothing impure will ever enter it [the gates of the New Jerusalem].... only those whose names have been written in the Lamb's Book of Life"

"have been written" = "gegrammEnoi", perfect tense indicating completed action in the past with ongoing results, i.e., a permanent entry, never to be erased.

Since all of those who will enter through the gates of the New Jerusalem are written in the Lamb's Book of Life from the creation of the world then one might infer that no one who is written in the Lamb's Book of life from the creation of the world will be blotted out so that they do not enter the gates. Thus the Lamb's Book of Life must be different from the INTERIM Book of Life because in the latter, names can be blotted out. Thus the Lamb's Book of Life must be the Final Book of Life.

Notice that all the unsaved in 13:8 are part of a group of individuals that will worship the beast and are not in the Final Book of Life. Thus all those who will be saved are all those who are in the Final Book of Life - and no one else. Thus no one in the Final Book of Life will worship the beast, i.e., be unsaved. And thus no one will be blotted out of the Final Book of Life. Evidently this Book of Life is a Final book. Since names were written in this Final Book of Life only from the foundation of the world and since only those who will be saved are in it then its contents must be static.

Since the Interim Book of Life can have permanently unsaved names written in it as previously shown, (Ps 69:19-28), then it cannot be the Book of Life in view in 13:8. Rev 13:8 says that no one written in the Lamb's Book of Life will worship the beast, i.e., have their destiny be the Lake of Fire. Therefore at this time in history the INTERIM Book of Life has a different content from the Final Book of Life which only lists whoever will the saved, and no one else.

There still remains the rest of this period and the one thousand year Millennial rule in which millions will be born and choose to come to faith in Christ or not. Thus the Lamb's Book of Life must be the final version which includes the rest of time in the future until the Great White Throne Judgment Seat because there cannot be any blotting out of the Lamb's Book of Life at the time in Rev 13:8 in the midst of the Tribulation period with more than a thousands years to go in history with millions to be saved and millions to be blotted out:

2 cont.) [Rev 21:27 cont.]: "Nothing impure will ever enter it, [the heavenly city of the New Jerusalem, (v. 10] nor will anyone who does what is shameful or deceitful, but only those whose names are written in the Lamb's Book of Life."

The INTERIM Book of Life, due to it's changing nature over history of blotting individuals out, would not be able to fix on only those who will be saved at this moment in history - for some in the INTERIM Book of Life at that moment will be unsaved and will be blotted out because they don't get saved in their lifetimes.

Since verse 13:8 indicates at this point in history those who are not listed in the Book are unsaved, and since the INTERIM Book of Life can at this time in history have unsaved written in it which have not yet been blotted out

then the Final Book of Life is in view in 13:8 and not the INTERIM Book of Life.

3) [Compare Heb 12:23]:

"To the church of the firstborn, whose names are have been written in heaven."

"have been written" = "apogEgrammEnOn", perfect tense signifying a completed action in the past with ongoing results, i.e., a permanent writing in, never to be erased.

C) THOSE WHO WILL BE SAVED ARE WRITTEN IN THE FINAL BOOK OF LIFE BUT ARE UNSAVED AT CONCEPTION

Individuals when they are conceived have not yet believed in Jesus Christ and until they do they are unsaved and remain under condemnation:

1) [Jn 3:16-18],  [Ps 51:5]:

So initially all entrants in the Book of Life are unsaved.

D) THOSE WHO WORSHIP THE BEAST WILL NOT BE SAVED

1) [Rev 20:12-15]: (v. 12) "And I saw the dead, great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened. Another book was opened, which is the book of life. The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. (v. 13) The sea gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what he had done.

(v. 14) Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. The lake of fire is the second death. (v. 15) If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire."

2) [Rev 13:8]: "All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast--all whose names have not been written in the book of life belonging to the Lamb that was slain from the creation of the world."

Since no one enters heaven if they are not written in the Book of Life, (Rev 20:12-15), And since anyone who worships the beaset is NOT written in the Book of Life from the foundation of the world, (Rev 13:8),

Then anyone who worships the Beast will not enter heaven.

VI) THE BOOK OF LIFE AT THE END OF TIME IS IDENTICAL TO THE FINAL BOOK OF LIFE WHICH WAS WRITTEN IN BEFORE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD

Since individuals are blotted out of the Book of Life, (Ps 69:19-28), then it is not a Final Book of Life, but it interim over time, and since only those who are found in the Book of Life at the end of time are heavenbound, (Rev 20:15), and since at the end of time only those who are saved are written in the Lamb's Book of Life, (Rev 21:27),

then the Book of Life will concluded into the Lamb's Book of Life having only those who are saved by the end of time and both are thus virtually identical - the former interim over time the latter being created complete before the foundation of the world, (Rev 13:8).

Revelation 20:15 declares, “If anyone's name was not found written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.”

[계 20:11-계 20:15]

(11)또 내가 크고 흰 보좌와 그 위에 앉으신 자를 보니 땅과 하늘이 그 앞에서 피하여 간데 없더라  (12)또 내가 보니 죽은 자들이 무론대소하고 그 보좌 앞에 섰는데 책들이 펴 있고 또 다른 책이 펴졌으니 곧 생명책이라 죽은 자들이 자기 행위를 따라 책들에 기록된 대로 심판을 받으니   (13)바다가 그 가운데서 죽은 자들을 내어주고 또 사망과 음부도 그 가운데서 죽은 자들을 내어주매 각 사람이 자기의 행위대로 심판을 받고

(11)And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. (12)And

I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.  (13)And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

(14)사망과 음부도 불못에 던지우니 이것은 둘째 사망 곧 불못이라 (15)누구든지 생명책에 기록되지 못한 자는 불못에 던지우더라

(14)And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.  

(15)And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.                 Rev20:11-15

WHEN WE ALL GET TO HEAVEN
Sing the wondrous love of Jesus,
Sing His mercy and His grace.
In the mansions bright and blessèd
He’ll prepare for us a place.

** When we all get to Heaven,
What a day of rejoicing that will be!
When we all see Jesus,
We’ll sing and shout the victory!

2.While we walk the pilgrim pathway,
Clouds will overspread the sky;
But when traveling days are over,
Not a shadow, not a sigh. (Refrain)

3.Let us then be true and faithful,
Trusting, serving every day;
Just one glimpse of Him in glory
Will the toils of life repay. (Refrain)

4.Onward to the prize before us!
Soon His beauty we’ll behold;
Soon the pearly gates will open;
We shall tread the streets of gold.          (Refrain)  
Dell’amore di Gesu’ cantiamo
Della grande Sua merce’;
Nelle “stanze” belle e pure
Una casa Egli ci die’.

(Coro)

Quando in ciel noi saremo
Quale gioia avremo col Signor;
Con Gesu’ godremo
E avrem vittoria ognor.

Sul sentier del pellegrino
Abbiam prove e abbiam dolor;
Ma, alla fine del cammino,
Solo gioia avremo in cuor. Coro

Siamo quindi pien di zelo:
Se fedeli noi sarem;
Nella Gloria del Signore
La retribuzione avrem.

Coro

Proseguiamo verso il cielo,
Vedrem presto il Suo splendor;
Per le porte Sue di perle,
Marcerem su strade d’or.

Coro

FORWARDS - Please CLICK to review the JESUS CROSS MARCHING 2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgTYxYCvVpo

FORWARDS

♡ ♤  사람을 행복하게 해주는 101가지 선물  ♤  ♡

1. 미소
2. 어려울 때 손을 잡아준다.
3. 등을 두드려준다.
4. 〃고맙습니다〃라고 말한다.
5. 예고 없이 키스를 해준다.

6. 다정히 안아준다.
7. 〃오늘 멋있어 보이네요〃 라고 말해준다.
8. 안마를 해준다.
9. 우울할 땐 휘파람을 분다.
10. 옛 선생님께 감사 카드를 보낸다.

11. 기분이 언짢더라도 〃좋은 아침!〃이라고 말한다.
12. 갑자기 전화를 해 깜짝 놀라게 해준다.
13. 옛 친구에게 뜻밖의 편지를 보낸다.
14. 당번이 아니더라도 설거지를 해준다.
15. 당번이 아니더라도 쓰레기를 버려준다.

16. 남이 내게 거친 말을 하더라도 신경쓰지 않는다.
17. ´일 분간의 사랑 전화´를 걸어본다.
18. 아침 일찍 만나는 사람에게
    재미있는 이야기나 농담을 들려준다.
19. 비서에게 커피를 타준다.
20. 일자리를 찾는 사람에게 구인 광고를 구해준다.

21. 신문 편집인에게 사기를 붇돋워주는 편지를 보낸다.
22. 할머니나 할아버지께 점심 대접을 한다.
23. 〃항상 생각하고 있어요〃라는 카드를 보낸다.
24. 주차장 직원에게 미소를 보낸다.
25. 청구서를 제 날짜에 처리한다.

26. 헌 옷을 가난한 사람에게 준다.
27. 좋은 소식은 남에게 전하고 흉은 전하지 않는다.
28. 칭찬을 해준다.
29. 감명 깊게 읽은 책을 빌려주고, 빨리 돌려달라고 조르지 않는다.
30. 친구가 빌려준 책을 돌려준다.

31. 문제가 있는 사람에게 충고를 하는 대신 같이 해결하려고 애써준다.
32. 아이들과 술래잡기를 한다.
33. 집에서 과자를 만들어 직장에 가지고 간다.
34. 거동이 불편한 노인을 찾아간다.
35. 우습지 않은 농담도 웃어준다.

36. 아내에게 아름답다고 말해준다.
37. 침대로 아침 식사를 가져다 주고 설거지도 해준다.
38. 부모님을 위해 집안을 치운다.
39. 나의 장래 꿈에 대해 말해준다.
40. 아내나 남편과 자주 산보를 한다.

41. 자신감을 잃지 않는다.
42. 사춘기의 청소년들을 이해하려 자꾸만 자꾸만 노력한다.
43. 줄을 섰을 때 누군가를 앞에 끼워준다.