암의예방과치유-창조적건강관리를 위하여

예수께서 가라사대 내가 곧 생명의 뜻이요

내게 오는 자는 결코 주리지 아니할 터이요

나를 믿는 자는 영원히 목마르지 아니하리라     요 6:35

And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he

that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that

believeth on me shall never thirst.    

John 6:35

As one of America’s chief advocates for bioidentical hormones, Suzanne Somers will release another book on alternative therapies for preventing diseases such as cancer, including protocols using bioidentical hormone replacement therapy.

In her new book, Knockout: Interviews with Doctors Who Are Curing Cancer – And How to Prevent Getting It in the First Place, Somersinterviews doctors who are successfully using the most innovative cancer treatments — effective, alternative treatments that are used to build up the immune system rather than tear it down. Somers battled cancer ten years ago and claims bioidentical hormones are one of the reasons that she remains cancer-free today.

Somers has cited BodyLogicMD as one of her ‘expert resources’ in last year’s best-seller, Breakthrough and dedicates an entire chapter to BodyLogicMD in her New York Times Bestseller, Ageless. BodyLogicMD’s highly trained physicians specializing in bioidentical hormones, use a three-pronged approach to wellness and like Somers, disagree with the “cookie-cutter” treatments that are used in traditional medicine.

“We applaud Suzanne Somers for her advocacy when it comes to promoting alternative treatments used to prevent and cure disease for both men and women,” said Dr. Alicia Stanton, Chief Medical Officer of BodyLogicMD.

“She has spent countless hours educating herself about alternative therapies and has interviewed many of the best minds in medicine regarding hormone therapy, cancer treatment options, and integrative therapies that build up the immune system.”

“In Western medicine, most treatments are prescribed according to a one-size-fits-all approach that doesn’t acknowledge the inherent differences between men’s and women’s bodies. Why shouldn’t everyone have a different recipe for hormones as we all have specific DNA? Only within the past few years has the medical field started to look at how disease affects men and women differently”, says Somers.

In Knockout, Somers shares her personal choices and outlines an array of options from doctors across the country:

EFFECTIVE ALTERNATIVE TREATMENTS
• Without chemotherapy, radiation and sometimes even without surgery.
INTEGRATIVE PROTOCOLS
• Combining standard treatments with therapies that build up the immune system
METHODS FOR MANAGING CANCER
• Outlining ways to truly live with the disease

Since prevention is the best course, Knockout provides nutrition, lifestyle, and dietary supplementation options to help protect you from getting the disease in the first place. “We share Somers’ philosophy in providing proactive, customized treatments for each of our patients,” shares Alicia Stanton, MD.
[렘 30:17-렘 30:17]

(17)나 여호와가 말하노라 그들이 쫓겨난 자라 하며 찾는 자가 없는 시온이라 한즉 내가 너를 치료하여 네 상처를 낫게 하리라  (17)For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after."'       Jer 30:17

Founded in 2003, BodyLogicMD physician-owned practices make up the nation’s largest and fastest growing network of the most highly trained physicians specializing in natural bioidentical hormone replacement therapy. Integrated with fitness and nutrition programs, BodyLogicMD’s medically supervised programs are for men and women suffering from hormonal imbalance, menopause, and andropause.

BodyLogicMD is currently featured as an expert resource on Oprah.com; Suzanne Somers’ latest book “Knockout: Interviews With Doctors Who Are Curing Cancer And How To Prevent Getting It In The First Place” and “Breakthrough: Eight Steps to Wellness” lists BodyLogicMD as an expert source, and her book, “Ageless, The Naked Truth About Bioidentical Hormones” dedicates an entire chapter to BodyLogicMD, and Business Week March, 2006 cover story features the BodyLogicMD business story.

[시 107:20-시 107:20]

(20)저가 그 말씀을 보내어 저희를 고치사 위경에서 건지시는도다  (20)He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered [them] from their destructions. PS 107:20

BodyLogicMD is currently featured as an expert resource on Oprah.com and cited in Suzanne Somers’ latest book, Breakthrough: Eight Steps to Wellness. Somers’ 2006 book, Ageless: the Naked Truth about Bioidentical Hormones, dedicates an entire chapter to BodyLogicMD. In March 2006, BusinessWeek ran a cover story on growth of BodyLogicMD and the anti-aging industry. Find the BodyLogicMD location nearest you and get more information about our BHRT program.

Subscribe to BodyLogicMD’s YouTube channel and watch over 100 videos about hormone therapy and symptoms of hormonal imbalance.

Want to stay up to date on the latest news and views about bioidentical hormone therapy? Subscribe Here to BodyLogicMD’s bioidentical hormone therapy blog.

[렘 32:27-렘 32:27]

(27)나는 여호와요 모든 육체의 하나님이라 내게 능치 못한 일이 있겠느냐  

(27)Behold, I [am] the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me?                                              Jer 32:27

FORWARDS – A MUST to listen - Suzanne Somers NAVEL Wellness Expo – FOR Your HEALTH – CREATIVE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7semov2HT88&feature=related

Please CLICK, CLICK here.

[행 3:16-행 3:16]

(16)그 이름을 믿으므로 그 이름이 너희 보고 아는 이 사람을 성하게 하였나니 예수로 말미암아 난 믿음이 너희 모든 사람 앞에서 이같이 완전히 낫게 하였느니라  (16)And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.                                             – ACTS 3:16

[시 118:16-시 118:17]

(16)여호와의 오른손이 높이 들렸으며 여호와의 오른손이 권능을 베푸시는도다  (17)내가 죽지 않고 살아서 여호와의 행사를 선포하리로다 (16)The right hand of the LORD is exalted: the right hand of the LORD doeth valiantly. (17)I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.  (17) I shall not die, but live, And tell of the works of the LORD.                                          Psalm 118:16-17

(2)Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:   (3)Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases (4)Who redeemeth thy life from destruction.                                           Psalm 103:2-4

JD-Class/Pastor P.K.           Jesus’ Healing Scriptures - I

Give Thanks – Dad Gracias – by Henry Smith
GIVE THANKS
WITH A GRATEFUL HEART
GIVE THANKS
TO THE HOLY ONE
GIVE THANKS
FOR HE'S GIVEN
JESUS CHRIST, HIS SON

AND NOW LET THE WEAK SAY
I AM STRONG
LET THE POOR SAY
I AM RICH
BECAUSE OF WHAT
THE LORD HAS DONE
FOR US
(X2)    

GIVE THANKS...
Dad gracias de corazón, dad gracias al Santísimo
Dad gracias porque ha dado a su Hijo Jesús

Y ahora diga el débil fuerte soy
Diga el pobre rico soy
Por lo que hizo el Señor por mí

Dad gracias de corazón, dad gracias al Santísimo
Dad gracias porque ha dado a su hijo Jesús

Y ahora diga el débil fuerte soy
Diga el pobre rico soy
Por lo que hizo el Señor por mí

Dad gracias......

Espaniol -

16Estad siempre gozosos. 17Orad sin cesar. 18Dad gracias en todo, porque esta es la voluntad de Dios para con vosotros en Cristo Jesús. 19No apaguéis al Espíritu. 20No menospreciéis las profecías. 21Examinadlo todo; retened lo bueno. 22Absteneos de toda especie de mal.                                 I TESALONICENSES 5:16-22

English

16Rejoice evermore.  17Pray without ceasing.  18In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.  19Quench not the Spirit.  20Despise not prophesyings.  21Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.  22Abstain from all appearance of evil.                                                 I Thess 5:16-22

JESUS! WHAT A FRIEND FOR SINNERS

Words: J. Wil­bur Chap­man, 1910. Music: Hy­fry­dol, Row­land H. Prich­ard, 1830

Jesus! what a Friend for sinners!
Jesus! Lover of my soul;
Friends may fail me, foes assail me,
He, my Savior, makes me whole.

Refrain

Hallelujah! what a Savior!
Hallelujah! what a Friend!
Saving, helping, keeping, loving,
He is with me to the end.

2. Jesus! what a Strength in weakness!
Let me hide myself in Him.
Tempted, tried, and sometimes failing,